The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Went to check out Scratch Dog this trip. Hmm in my opinion, don't bother. 90% Korean customers there and 80% of them are young and good looking. Seriously all good looking. I was, surprised myself. If I'm FL there I rather go with them than old man like me... Lol!
Hhmm, I dunno wat's ur definition of good looking, but if u consider Korean dudes like Psy & Cha Tae Hyun good looking, then yeah, probably most of the Kimchi Boys there r good looking cos most of them look like that. U're right abt the proportion of the guys crowds there though. I was there last week wif 2 of my friends & it's still pretty much the same.

However, I do observe a change of attitudes of the Puyings towards the Kimchi Boys. Frm wat I gathered when I conversed wif a few of the Puyings there, it seems like the Kimchis' stock had depreciated wif the Puyings. Yeah yeah, I know some of u will say that these B*tches will say anything to please u, so that u'll tah bao them. But I saw wif my own eyes that there're many FLs or Puyings who rejected Kimchis' advances. N the funny thing is that there were even FLs, whom we thought had alrdy hooked up wif some other Kimchis, came over to our table & try to chk us out. On 1 occasion, 1 of the Kimchis shot us a dulan black face when he came over to "reclaim" back his gal. Classic man! Even the 2 gals whom I tao bao-ed back to hotel oso said that they kinda prefer non-Kimchis customer. N let me go on record & say that I did NOT pay them any premium price for the ladies & spoilt market, in case some peeps suspect that I did. Therefore, there're probably no incentives for them to say these niceties to me, which tbh dun bother me anyway.

Anyway, end of the day, to me it's not so much abt looks or nationality that will get u hooked up wif FLs. It's ur pocket that counts. But, pls do it responsibly & try not market. Oh well, perhaps my encounters r something of a 1 off thing. Bros who had diff than mine, feel free to share. Cheers fellas...
Old 04-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sept 10-14any1 wanna go agogo or chiong tgt?

Last edited by heavenlychaser; 05-09-2017 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hhmm, I dunno wat's ur definition of good looking, but if u consider Korean dudes like Psy & Cha Tae Hyun good looking, then yeah, probably most of the Kimchi Boys there r good looking cos most of them look like that. U're right abt the proportion of the guys crowds there though. I was there last week wif 2 of my friends & it's still pretty much the same.

However, I do observe a change of attitudes of the Puyings towards the Kimchi Boys. Frm wat I gathered when I conversed wif a few of the Puyings there, it seems like the Kimchis' stock had depreciated wif the Puyings. Yeah yeah, I know some of u will say that these B*tches will say anything to please u, so that u'll tah bao them. But I saw wif my own eyes that there're many FLs or Puyings who rejected Kimchis' advances. N the funny thing is that there were even FLs, whom we thought had alrdy hooked up wif some other Kimchis, came over to our table & try to chk us out. On 1 occasion, 1 of the Kimchis shot us a dulan black face when he came over to "reclaim" back his gal. Classic man! Even the 2 gals whom I tao bao-ed back to hotel oso said that they kinda prefer non-Kimchis customer. N let me go on record & say that I did NOT pay them any premium price for the ladies & spoilt market, in case some peeps suspect that I did. Therefore, there're probably no incentives for them to say these niceties to me, which tbh dun bother me anyway.

Anyway, end of the day, to me it's not so much abt looks or nationality that will get u hooked up wif FLs. It's ur pocket that counts. But, pls do it responsibly & try not market. Oh well, perhaps my encounters r something of a 1 off thing. Bros who had diff than mine, feel free to share. Cheers fellas...
Korean customers don't have a good reputation. They can be rough and demanding with the girls which is why most of the girls avoid them unless they look like a Korean superstar.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:

One of the FL that spoke to told me like although the koreans pay more, they expect the FL to treat them like gods. Like on the rough side which to them is a bit too much to handle that why i suspect they actually don't like korean guys. Also, it is the language barrier where some of the korean don't even speak a single english.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is summary of my FR:

Thermae:
Picked one, average experience, starfish performance.

Soi Cowboy:
Bacarrca still has the prettiest girl. But the girl is still the same since 1 year ago. No spot any pretty newcomer. Just have a beer and no BF any girl.

Nana:
Rainbow 5- spotted 2 very cute young girl. both them very skinny with busty boob, just like cosplayer body. Just have a beer and no BF any girl.

Rainbow 3- previously i always no stop by this bar as their selection is not many. But this time, spot one gem inside. NO.58- Perfect body and face. Her face is not too plasticky with little baby fat as she just 20. Boob is around Big C to Small D with no tummy fat and nice leg. Her look and skin definitely enough to be those love story actress on TV. Only downside she has large tattoo on her back. My heart want to barfine her but my brain told me not to.. At last, the brain win the heart.

Massage:
Went to addict on saturday evening, many japanese customer. scan all the girl and no find any SYT. Went to beside Club102, greeted by friendly Ah Mo boss.. There is 1 or 2 girl not bad. Picked one, the price is around 100baht pricier than Addict. The room is clean and newly renovated. BBBJ is so good, she really take care of my ball too. FJ is also great, not starfish type. After that she also gave me short decent massage. Worth repeat.

OTHER:
Had the dinner with the expo girl. She had to went to another city on next day. Hence nothing more.
Accidentally hook up with a sibeh nice body girl when I was at airport, face is cute with some baby fat, skin is white and smooth as japanese, with long black hair. Had her FB and after some further chat, only knew she is from north thailand, stayed and work in BKK. No wonder her body is so perfect, because she is a workout instructor. But she complained her boob is small, she plan to do 400cc implant in this year. She will be my meet up girl on next trip.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 06-09-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
One of the FL that spoke to told me like although the koreans pay more, they expect the FL to treat them like gods. Like on the rough side which to them is a bit too much to handle that why i suspect they actually don't like korean guys. Also, it is the language barrier where some of the korean don't even speak a single english.
Wat u said r true, but those aren't the only few "Horror stories" I heard frm Puyings abt the Kimchis. Frm wat I gathered frm FLs & WLs (in discos, agg, showerhouse etc.), nowadays, these Kimchis oso smartened up alrdy. Many of them wld prob be seasoned chiongster of Bkk & wld alrdy knew the mkt prices in whichever premises they go. Words spread & many of them r reluctant to pay "carrot prices" for Puyings liao, since they knew there're plenty of meat to go arnd. Therefore, it's not necessary that the notion of Kimchis (or Sushis) able to pay more being true. In fact, I kinda suspect that we (@ least some of our fellow SG chiongsters) might actually be the ones paying slightly premium prices to the ladies, which might be y we're becoming their favs once again.

Second thing is that some FLs actually told me that some Kimchis even refused to pay them after the deeds or juz simply acted blur. This actually is not surprising to me, since many Kimchis seems to think that they're very highly sought after.

Lastly, they're rather well-known to be quite bastard to gals, in the sense that they like to do raw on gals, regardless of the gals wishes. Heard abt this frm many WLs & FLs, that they like to tell gals to turn over for doggy then sneakily pull out their caps & F**k them. Sibeh lao gan

TBH, wat I've mentioned above dun surprises me alot, since the Kimchis r well-known chauvinist & generally hav low regards for women on the whole. Bros who've been to Korea or known any Kimchis wld probably know wat I'm talking abt. However, having said that, I believed watever they did, we're prob guilty of them in some ways too. There're always black sheep in every race/country. OkOk, talk too much alrdy. Sorry abt that, no punt intended. Cheers fellas!
Old 05-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Koreans indeed have abit of bad reputation as some FL who went to south korea will complain that kimchi expectation are very high
Old 05-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Koreans indeed have abit of bad reputation as some FL who went to south korea will complain that kimchi expectation are very high
Hhmm, this is the part where I dun quite understand. I've talk to alotta FLs & WLs who went there (South Korea) to work b4. More than half will say that they kinda like it there & they won't mind going back again as long as visa can approve. N most of them wld say that they prefer working there & Japan than SG. Maybe it's the weather, the food & their relaxed custom bah. Many oso said that the Kimchis customers r actually quite easy to service (which I wld loosely interpret as cum very easily & fast ) & r quite nice as to take them out for makan or tour.

Most of the complaints I heard frm FLs & WLs r abt Kimchi tourist or workers overseas. In fact, it's not only Puyings that they seems to enjoy abusing. I've frens who chiong Philippines & Vietnam, & they oso heard the sh*t frm their gals too. Seems to me that these Kimchis kinda prefer doing their sh*t or revealing their true colours overseas than in their own country....
Old 05-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hhmm, this is the part where I dun quite understand. I've talk to alotta FLs & WLs who went there (South Korea) to work b4. More than half will say that they kinda like it there & they won't mind going back again as long as visa can approve. N most of them wld say that they prefer working there & Japan than SG. Maybe it's the weather, the food & their relaxed custom bah. Many oso said that the Kimchis customers r actually quite easy to service (which I wld loosely interpret as cum very easily & fast ) & r quite nice as to take them out for makan or tour.

Most of the complaints I heard frm FLs & WLs r abt Kimchi tourist or workers overseas. In fact, it's not only Puyings that they seems to enjoy abusing. I've frens who chiong Philippines & Vietnam, & they oso heard the sh*t frm their gals too. Seems to me that these Kimchis kinda prefer doing their sh*t or revealing their true colours overseas than in their own country....
Korea is different as they can stay there for a couple of months while they can only stay in SG for 30 days

SG is not really their preferred choice due to ICA restriction, the rejection rate are quite high so imagine spending money on airplane ticket just to get turn back by ICA, and if immigration ban them by chopping on their passport its even harder as they cannot come in SG for 2 years and even after that... they need to seek ICA permission if they want to come SG after the 2 years...

And even when they work in SG, if got caught working as illegal FL, mild case is as above, cannot come back SG for 2 years.... more severe cases is their passport get confiscated and issue white card so they will be detained in SG for 1-2 years .... And they have to report to ICA every week

Last edited by strikeback4; 05-09-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well when I was there 2 weeks also.. I only managed to spot 2 girls I like. 1 is with a kimchi (tall and handsome) and the other gal say she is not working there
I was many guys went to approach her but all talk a bit then U turn.

Maybe I go try again end of this month. Haha.

Levels and insanity don't have much lookers. All fake boobs and dark skin. Any bros can feedback on mixx, cm2 and other places?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to Chrome (previous BJ nuru) after reading some review and wanted to try nuru again instead of soapy. Not much selection but quoted 2k for 1 hour so I guess is quite worth it. So just choose a gal "Nam". Quite playful inside. When remove clothes, a bit sian to see the shaggy boobs and a little tummy. Dun really like that kinda boobs. Later told me she has a 5yo kid.

Anyway the massage was good. Looks wise not that good. I'd go for looks, I'll just walk away as anyone in the soapy can win over them. And I always can't choose any in a soapy joint. This time just try try. She ask me want bj or boom boom.. so just choose boom boom since long time no unload.. thought will be boom boom directly but after nuru front, she took out the cd and cap.. before tat was fingers fuck by her.. then after that finally can f her and finish off.. overall not so bad.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to bunnies Bangkok at nana plaza after looking at the review saying no bar fine.. as I entered the joint thru the certain, I bumped into a lady and both of us was shocked by the sudden bump. Looks not bad and we just laughed and continue our way. Found a sit and ordered a drink. Quite a handful of ladies with some taking off thier bra to show thier boobs to attract buyer I guess. After sometime, saw the lady i bumped into and she was going to go on stage.

Just nice she was dancing in front of me directly and we both smile at each other. Looked at her until she's coming down. Just before she came down, a big boobs lady came to me and wanna sit with me. I told her no and she insisted. Saw the lady walking towards me but stopped as the big boob lady squeezed to sit with me. Big boob lady asked me if I have someone in mind then she help me call her. Basket.. I know the lady will come to me, just because of her, she can't come over.. so I told her I'm waiting for that lady and she went to call her over and asked me to buy lady drink for both of them.. so just buy and ask her to leave us.

This lady I bumped into is 20yo student. Ask her whether got bar fine, she said yes.. 700.. ask her what about ST and LT, she said 3k for st and she dun do LT as she got lesson in the morning.. haven tried LT and thought of trying her for LT but she only ST. So in the end, just go for ST.

Previously tried ST all no service. This time has more gfe. Really like ur gf.. dun demand u to bath or what.. just talk abit and play some music and lie on the bed and started making out like lover.. normal French and slowly undress. Rotating between her and me to take charge.. stripped till nothing, then flip over again to French and suck nip. Then flip again for my turn.. after that finger f her. Very hot down there. As daty will have a higher risk for std, I just finger her and can smell that there's some smell so just finger till she wanted.. so she asked me if I have cd.. luckily I bought the .01mm cd with me this time.. if not I guess she would say just do it without cd..

So cap on and mission her till she become wild and came up and push me down to cowgirl me. As she's quite a good dancer, cowgirl on top is faster and better than most ladies.. within short time, I've to unload.

After deed, just continue to lie down and hug and French. Then she went to pee and I went to bath.. asked her if she's bathing, she said nope.. was quite surprised.. first time the lady dun wanna bath... so just bath and send her back.. number 200. Never ask me for tips like many other gals. Wanted to asked her for contact but think better not..
Old 06-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Lad prao is another good place to go chiong. Many coyotes bars too. Can't say too much later my inbox will be flooded with messages asking the exact location.
Hi...any suggestions are welcome. I will be at the Grand centara hotel in lad prao next week. Looking for to some tips
Old 06-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Well when I was there 2 weeks also.. I only managed to spot 2 girls I like. 1 is with a kimchi (tall and handsome) and the other gal say she is not working there
I was many guys went to approach her but all talk a bit then U turn.

Maybe I go try again end of this month. Haha.

Levels and insanity don't have much lookers. All fake boobs and dark skin. Any bros can feedback on mixx, cm2 and other places?
Levels & Insanity r alrdy goners few yrs ago. In fact, I nv find both clubs r quite over-rated in the 1st place.

I've been to Mixx @ Hotel Intercontinental twice early last yr, & I thought it is OK, even though I didn't tah bao any gals frm there b4. The place is more up-scale than SD & had more range of FLs, in terms of race & nationalities. Can find hot locals, Ang Mo, Middle-Eastern, mixed blooded gals there. I thought the place is geared towards Farang as there seems to be more tanned skin Puyings there, even though there's still a fair amt of fair skins there. The last time I was there, I wanted to tah bao this hot FL who look like this Indonesian actress called Pevita Pearce. But her price was abit steep @ 4K ST, LT not available. As I dun really know the economic pricing there & I thought there shld be better offers arnd, I passed on her. Within an hr or 2, saw her left wif a hunky Ang Mo. Oh well, too bad After that, a pretty voluptuous Turkish mixed Thai FL came over to our table to chk us out. She quoted my fren 5K for ST, but my fren rejected as he's not so much into FLs. In the end, all 3 of us go back empty handed

As for the proportions of FLs, it depends. The club is a popular after-hr club for many so if u sees 1 hot chick, dun be surprised that she brought her Ang Mo BF or sugar daddy along. Or, she might be really there to party & hav fun only. If u go late, u'll still see some FLs who roam over frm other clubs. The deco there is more posh than SD & prices of liquor I think is abt the same.

Well, think my frens & I were quite noob that time when we're there. Bros who had chiong there or CM2 b4, feel free to share ur experiences wif us. Cheers fellas~
Old 06-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Been to BKK for many times but this time is the first time I went alone Did some researches before going.

Below are just MHO on BKK;

Thermae: Not really to my liking though I prefer FL. I went on a weekday night but the selection of girls was huge, easily near 80 to 100. Easily can spot 10 to 15 SYTs that can match to bring back. ST 2500, LT not available. Managed to bring 1 cute SYT back hotel but no BJ, service wise still ok. Overall you can feel that they are there just to earn quick $ and zao.

Emmanuelle (Hway Kwang): Also went on a wkday night, about 30 to 40 girls only, not much selection. Prices range from 2000 to 6800, depending on the grade of the gal you choose. Face/body standard wise I felt that they don't deserve the price, especially those above 4800. Before that I went to honey2 in Pattaya, the 3800 gals can already beat all the gals in Emmanuelle hands down.

Agogo: Went to Baccara 1st as heard its the best. With about 20 girls (color 1) each round on 1st floor dance stage, after about 15mins swop to another 20 girls (color 2), after 15 mins swop back to color 1 girls again. 2nd floor as norm, with girls in student uniform and bare top to dance. 3rd floor not much happening. Went on 1st night but did not BF any cos just came to see look. After that went to Tilac, didn't see any liking and hop to cowboy 2. Sat with an SYT age 20 and she say she don't follow customer out so no choice left and went to Nana to check out. As reached there quite late, not much finding there too. One of the left over saw me and quickly grab me and ask whether want bring her back. As she is not really hot only ok looking, I was just think'g if price cheap then no fish, prawn also ok, but she quoted ST 2000 & LT 4000 + BF 1000. Then I thank her and left.

Surprised find: After no find in Agogo (about 2am), was actually wanting to walk to Thermae to check out again. Just about 2mins away before reaching Thermae, spotted a super cute 18yo SYT standing beside 2 ladyboys. The SYT gave me the hand signal, as I know mostly standing near Thermae r ladyboys so I politely ask, Ladyboy or Lady? She confirm & double confirm she is Lady, even the ladyboy beside also confirm she is Lady. Was quoted 2000 ST & 4000 LT (by the ladyboy, at first I thought the ladyboy is her OKT) so I told her ok for LT. She told me this is the first time she is doing this (which I don't really believe at first) as she only work/sing in to pub/bar + drink. Back in the hotel, she gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM. After wash up, she told me her dad call has to go back (so I was think'g NBz chuk pattern liao), say normally she work in pub/bar till 2am+ and now so late liao her dad dunno why she haven't back yet. So I say ok go then no choice.. but she keep play my didi and say want see me tomor. I keep hinting her to go but she keep continue playing till my didi awake again, NBz I no choice have to strip her again. Then something funny happen.. she stopped me from taking off her panties, keep saying she got no bf, she nvr do this b4 & she is very scared. NBz at first I thought she was just pretending.. so I try to take off her panties again saying no need to be scared, I will be gentle but she forcefully tried her best to keep her panties on.. & keep saying the same thing till I gave up. She then gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM again.. After deed & wash up, I asked her y she want to stand with the ladyboys & come with me since she dunno need to FJ.. she says this is the first time she stand there and she dunno need to do this in hotel.. NBz dunno whether to believe or not.. but by the way she tried to keep her panties on.. I really believe 50% true.. I told her no FJ so gave her 3000 only since her BBBJ is really good. She told me she dun even know what's the rate & the quote was by the ladyboy (whom she dun even know) so she just agreed. She requested me to send her down cos she say she scared, so I politely send her down to the hotel entrance and she keep saying want to see me tomorrow & I just smile and say ok but nvr give contacts.

Next day I just went straight to Baccara, pick up a SYT girl that have abit like Japanese look and went back hotel for ST. She told me she is from Chiang Mai. We clicked really well and this round was the best round so far in BKK.

Would like to try out Disco next round if got chance

Last edited by sometimes_only; 06-09-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1