The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Sometimes I like to laugh at myself for all the silly mistakes that I've committed during younger days.
Those were the good old days... not much money but tons of sperm. Now still no money and sperm level drops.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guvornor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, money lost is not a problem but when heart hurts u won't know how to heal. Do not fall into their KC.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Bro TonyCheong, those were never "mistakes", juz experiences of life.
Enjoy the journey and the destination does not really matter.
Although I go in and out of BKK for 1-2 days every fortnight, managed to date 2 Thai ladies. One a nurse, other a pharma sales exec, both did not turn out well in the end, but I am rather amused by the whole process.
Now dating another. My strategy is to go for more common ladies (not those model type). Higher chance of scoring.
Also Bro Naemlo can try the simple and good formula for replenishing sperm and energy in my earlier post. Another kind Bro mentioned in his pm to me that egg white works wonders too.
Our sperm factories are supposed to function until we are 70 or so.
My 2 cents of sharing here.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
....Soopafly, kns your bird buay pai ..cash and grab?
Well, bro (y)(y), you know what they say - "no money, no honey."

Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
......Our sperm factories are supposed to function until we are 70 or so.....
Since we are on the subject of sperm factories, here are some suggested raw materials:
Oysters - Contain amino acids that help produce testosterone in males. Also, oysters have a lot of zinc, a high-octane sex-drive booster

Dark chocolate - Contains L-Arginine HCL, an amino acid that has been clinically proven to double sperm and semen volume

Maca - Maca plant extract from Peru

Bananas - Contains bromelain enzyme, which has been found to increase male libido

Asparagus - Contains a high concentration of vitamin C that protects sperm from oxidative damage and increases sperm volume and motility

Walnuts or Almonds - Contain omega-3 fatty acids, which have been found to increase sperm count and sexual function by improving blood flow to the genitals

Pumpkin seeds - Contain phytosterols, which can help shrink an enlarged prostate and improves testosterone production. They are also loaded with omega-3 fatty acids that help improve blood flow to both of your heads

Ginseng - Produces hormonal secretions in lab rats that led to enhanced libido and sexual performance. Hey if it works in rats, why not human, right

Garlic - Contains high levels of allicin, an organosulfur compound that can create millions of hardy little swimmers by improving blood flow to your sexual organs

Goji berries - One of the primary culprits of low sperm production is overheating. These berries contain antioxidants that improve circulation, combat oxidative damage and keep temperature levels in the male reproductive organs at an optimal level
Well, not all foods are practical or available - i.e. garlic makes smelly breaths and asparagus makes smelly pees. And you might not be able to find maca plant extract in the middle of BKK!

Eat right and keep your alcohol intake to a minimum will enhance your chionging experience
Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Great write-up Dr Soopafly. Will start looking for some of these stuff.
My sperm factories also under seige due to stress leh.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
I recently set up my Thai Girlfriend iCloud on her phone on my last trip there 2 weeks ago.. And I was shock at the places she go..... She claim to go to work i office,
Oh my she is at one of MP ....

My heart just drop.. Can't confront her as no prove.. The locations i received can't really pin point 100 percent..

Our relationship is kinda serious... I kinda plan if in 2 year no problem in our relationship.. I would marry her.

Maybe I should treat as friends.. I've been helping her with financial aid a bit.. As you know Bangkok is expensive city for single girl.. Need prove like pictures to back out of this relationship...
In long distant relationship, once trust is gone, then thats it. If you really treasure her, then I think you better find out the truth, before things getting more complicated. Since you know roughly where are the MPs, just go there and try to see if she's really there.

No doubt Bangkok is expensive, to me, but not to majority of the Thais. Before you met her, how does she survive, when no one send her money.

Wish you all the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Khun Nonteerak2553,

In the past spent quite a small fortune on Starbub IDD

Not trying to pour cold water on you but Thai girls are one of the best when it comes to deception.
Come to think about it, the amount that I paid to Starhub monthly calling 01866 can get a return Bangkok air ticket. But that time still green, doesnt know much about Thai stuff.

Yup couldn't agree less with you that Thai girls are one of the best actress when comes to deception. Seen it a lot with my eyes.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thaiger Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamGoh View Post
I just want to ask if bangkok has those clubs for us to KC with the girls for long term but doesn't cost as much as G club? Or does G club has all the gems / only gems in the market? Thanks...
Haha your questions are too cheem to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Those were the good old days... not much money but tons of sperm. Now still no money and sperm level drops.
Sperm level drop still ok.
Cannot stand for long.
Think must find bro BlueDragon193 to belanja some Kamagra liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
My strategy is to go for more common ladies (not those model type). Higher chance of scoring.
Haha usually this genre of decent Thai girls are mostly plain jane looking.
Thinking back really met quite many Thai female friends.
Nowadays with Facebook the process is so much easier and quicker.

End of the day is you must have a lot time to make friends.
Don't make your cheong trip become blind date trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Come to think about it, the amount that I paid to Starhub monthly calling 01866 can get a return Bangkok air ticket. But that time still green, doesnt know much about Thai stuff.
KNN in the past I use up those IDD calling cards like packets of tissues.

Now stay in China if KC Thai or Viet girl sure damn xiong on my phone bills.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sebassixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always bkk with friends. normally club in rca, wip and tried tded 99 twice. first time in bkk with family, looking for any bros to chiong together.would appreciate if there is.thanks nine advance! never been to mps, nana and sc though. in bkk Now till Friday.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keegan7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in bkk last weekend. Mainly cheong agogo in nana & soi cowboy. Found a gem on my last night in Rainbow 4. syt, v fair. Look Much prettier and fairer under the bright lights of the hotel bedroom. V shy in bed with no initiative as this is only her 1st week working in agogo. IMO, the most attractive agogo girl I ever saw. Already miss her already. Planning to go up this weekend to try to look for her again.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Well, bro (y)(y), you know what they say - "no money, no honey."

Fully agreed with u.....no $$$, no honey

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 11-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Clubs

My girlfriend secretly working in Copa cabana... Ratchadapisek soi 17.... I will make a surprise visit soon.... Gonna catch you bi+€#...... With your pants down...
Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
(y)(y), you know what they say - "no money, no honey."
I got NO money, so no honey kns

Pssst, was chio pic from 1 of your 'cash and grab'? If so, good on you, man
Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
My girlfriend secretly working in Copa cabana... Ratchadapisek soi 17.... I will make a surprise visit soon.... Gonna catch you bi+€#...... With your pants down...
Sorry to hear, but at least you know her moonlightng. Unless you take this sitting (or lying) down, cut her loose.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thaiger "Soap" Drama

Quote:
Khun skunkpilot,

The "soap" drama plot thickens!
Pun intended. Hehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1