The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sentientdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Ended my work. Deopby here to look for someone from land of smile. Chance upon review about JM14. Ok maybe i nv go that front. So decided on g7.

Was attending to someone when i reach. (Sun still up as im in the office hour). So light a stick and that to one of the guy sitting outside. It was my last stick. I finish just nice okt told me she extended. The more im willing to wait.

So went to buy another pack of cig and drink for the guy im talking with as he told me its very hot this afternoon. So bought him cooling water. And thus, lighted another stick.

My turn finally came and she saw me from afar and wave at me. Grab my precious and tease me. Close the door and she become playful. We french and cuddle together before we even took off our clothes. Very playful. Gfe is good. It took awhile for us to be naked. Which explains she knows her stuff.

Went int
To the shower
Old 10-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sentientdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentientdream View Post
Ended my work. Deopby here to look for someone from land of smile. Chance upon review about JM14. Ok maybe i nv go that front. So decided on g7.

Was attending to someone when i reach. (Sun still up as im in the office hour). So light a stick and that to one of the guy sitting outside. It was my last stick. I finish just nice okt told me she extended. The more im willing to wait.

So went to buy another pack of cig and drink for the guy im talking with as he told me its very hot this afternoon. So bought him cooling water. And thus, lighted another stick.

My turn finally came and she saw me from afar and wave at me. Grab my precious and tease me. Close the door and she become playful. We french and cuddle together before we even took off our clothes. Very playful. Gfe is good. It took awhile for us to be naked. Which explains she knows her stuff.

Went into the shower
Sorry accidentally click submit.
I cut it short.

Shower had bbbj but still french and hug and use her soft body rub all over me. Went to lie down on bed she still that playful. Lick all over and abt 10mins blowing. Hug and kiss and talk. She took out a condom but didnt use and swallow me. We had a slow and gfe fj and teasing each other.

In summary definately worth it even when extend. Thank u all bros!!!!
Old 11-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JM24 H14 is not gentlemen brothel. The trick that many bros fall victim here is the extension of time stunt. They are very strict with the 20 min time limit and will demand another $40 from you if you overshoot the timing.... even by a few mins. And if you argue they will surround you not let you leave the house. And they have banglas keeping watch outside too if you try to run away.

The girls know this and take advantage by giving long showers or foreplay and purposely let the buzzer sound. By the time you go out surely oredi overshoot the time. And you MUST pay up even if overshoot by 5 mins only.

Girls famous for try these stunts are G7, G18, G5 & G6.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros looking for Thai 40/50 big boobs if got enhance better. Any recommendations?
Old 11-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

5 mins overshoot is considered very long bro
I think 1-2 min should be fine
Usually I just do 1 position for this house to make sure not overshoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
JM24 H14 is not gentlemen brothel. The trick that many bros fall victim here is the extension of time stunt. They are very strict with the 20 min time limit and will demand another $40 from you if you overshoot the timing.... even by a few mins. And if you argue they will surround you not let you leave the house. And they have banglas keeping watch outside too if you try to run away.

The girls know this and take advantage by giving long showers or foreplay and purposely let the buzzer sound. By the time you go out surely oredi overshoot the time. And you MUST pay up even if overshoot by 5 mins only.

Girls famous for try these stunts are G7, G18, G5 & G6.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
5 mins overshoot is considered very long bro
I think 1-2 min should be fine
Usually I just do 1 position for this house to make sure not overshoot
I've been to jm14 alot and this hasnt happen to me before. Ive even tried g6 twice and she has not pulled this stunt on me. Weird.

Edit - So I went to JM14 again today to try G17. Unfortunately, she was on MC. Told the thin okt i'll come back next time and he look unhappy. Luckily for me, G1 just finish her session and the okt encouraged me to take her instead. Which i did. I dont want to offend him.

My FR for G1 Linda.

So far i think she's the prettiest girl i've tried in JM14. I think she should be in her late 20's. She has long brown hair and enhanced c cup boobs. Her boobs looks good but are rock solid when you hold them or squeeze them. I find her to be very cheerful, friendly and most important happy.

She welcomed me into the room with a few "Sawadikap" and with the hand motion as well. She starts by kissing me on the lips for a couple of minutes followed by a hot bbbj. She's quite good at it and also does hard ball licking on me. Another thing she does would be licking the tip of my dick and then just sucking the top part for a while.

I then bonked her cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Unfortunately, i was unable to cum and asked for a handjob. Still, i was unable to cum so she gave me a quick shower and off i go.

G1 seems popular. Right after me, another customer came for her immediately. She didnt even have time to put on her clothes. Service wise, i find her to be very similar to G3, G4 and G6. Starts off with kissing, bbbj and followed by fj. More of a relaxed type of sexual experience instead of a rough and intense sexual experience. Though 20 mins is abit rush.

Last edited by UltramanTiga87; 11-08-2017 at 09:20 PM. Reason: put fr
Old 12-08-2017, 12:23 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L6 H66 G3

Face: 4/10 Not pretty. Average to below average looking. She has that "sleepy" or "seh" face.

Body: 6/10 Tall slim with some cut wounds

Boobs: 5/10

Bbbj:1/10 No feel at all

Cat bath: Non existent

Frenching: Nil I also not keen to french her

Fj: 1/10 No feel no mood. Can't cum.

Gfe: 1/10 Bad

Rtf: No. I rather pcc and save my $50
Old 12-08-2017, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L6 H66 G10

Face: 4.5/10 Not pretty. Average Looking milf

Body: 5/10 can tell from her meaty body she gave birth before indeed she is a mum

Boobs: 6/10

Bbbj:6/10 Not bad compared to G3

Cat bath: 5/10

Frenching: 5/10

Fj: 3/10 No feel no mood. Can't cum. She tried boob job & Hj me can't cum

Gfe: 1/10 room for improvement

Rtf: No. I rather pcc and save my $50
Old 12-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had similar positive experience at this house - no necessary top up or rush.

Tried G1 Linda as well. However I still prefer either G6 Dream or G4 Soda.

I agree G1 her boobs are hard, I recall her left boob also 'dented' could feel the strange shape of the implants... botch job perhaps ?

G6 is like a good balance of pro and GFE. Overall exp: 8/10

G4 is like a wild GFE. Overall exp: 7.5/10

G1 is like GND that's courteous. Overall exp 5/10 a tad to bland for me. I like my girl with a pinch of spice.

I'm still hoping to meet G7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
I've been to jm14 alot and this hasnt happen to me before. Ive even tried g6 twice and she has not pulled this stunt on me. Weird.

Edit - So I went to JM14 again today to try G17. Unfortunately, she was on MC. Told the thin okt i'll come back next time and he look unhappy. Luckily for me, G1 just finish her session and the okt encouraged me to take her instead. Which i did. I dont want to offend him.

My FR for G1 Linda.

So far i think she's the prettiest girl i've tried in JM14. I think she should be in her late 20's. She has long brown hair and enhanced c cup boobs. Her boobs looks good but are rock solid when you hold them or squeeze them. I find her to be very cheerful, friendly and most important happy.

She welcomed me into the room with a few "Sawadikap" and with the hand motion as well. She starts by kissing me on the lips for a couple of minutes followed by a hot bbbj. She's quite good at it and also does hard ball licking on me. Another thing she does would be licking the tip of my dick and then just sucking the top part for a while.

I then bonked her cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Unfortunately, i was unable to cum and asked for a handjob. Still, i was unable to cum so she gave me a quick shower and off i go.

G1 seems popular. Right after me, another customer came for her immediately. She didnt even have time to put on her clothes. Service wise, i find her to be very similar to G3, G4 and G6. Starts off with kissing, bbbj and followed by fj. More of a relaxed type of sexual experience instead of a rough and intense sexual experience. Though 20 mins is abit rush.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2Cockle View Post

I agree G1 her boobs are hard, I recall her left boob also 'dented' could feel the strange shape of the implants... botch job perhaps ?

G1 is like GND that's courteous. Overall exp 5/10 a tad to bland for me. I like my girl with a pinch of spice.

Maybe the OKT see people one. I went to this joint 3 times and all 3 times had to extend my session because I have not finish shooting. On the 3rd occasion I made sure I keep within the time and I thought I had finished on time as I shot out when the intercom buzzed but when I walk out the room... the girl call out to OKT "Kep Tan" and he stopped me to ask for $40. It could not have taken more than 5 mins for me to shower and dress up after the bell buzzed but since they insisted that I pay up.... I have not gone back to this joint since that day.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2Cockle View Post

G1 like G7 very hard to get. One customer after another. I'm just glad i got one session. But no rtf for me. I would prefer to try the other gals in this house.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentientdream View Post
Sorry accidentally click submit.
I cut it short.

Shower had bbbj but still french and hug and use her soft body rub all over me. Went to lie down on bed she still that playful. Lick all over and abt 10mins blowing. Hug and kiss and talk. She took out a condom but didnt use and swallow me. We had a slow and gfe fj and teasing each other.

In summary definately worth it even when extend. Thank u all bros!!!!
Is it G, L7 bro..?
Old 13-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you guys talking about JM24 H14?
I would like to share my one and only experience at this house.
Some time last month I decided to visit this house after reading some posts about their girls from here. I reach @ 7pm on a Friday and only 1 lady left in the fishtank. OKT insisted that I take her as I am first time visitor there and do not have any "regular" but I reject as she is fat and old. I quote some girl numbers which I remember from reading here and OKT reply all of them are busy and have to wait at least 30 mins. His attitude was like take this remaining fat lady or fuck off. As I was about to leave I saw another girl coming down the stairs. She was #18. Although she is slightly plumb and milf but since her looks not bad and big boobs I took her.

Went up the stairs to her room and service was SOP. Finished and she say give me massage want or not? I declined and went to shower by myself. As I was towelling dry I heard the buzzer sounded. But she just lay on the bed naked and ask me to sleep with her. I told her buzzer sound already but she say never mind and ask me to extend. She claim she is tired and need the rest and say me be good heart and extend for her to let her sleep. I ignore her and wear my clothes and left her room leaving her inside still lying on the bed naked. As I reach downstairs the OKT had $10 in his hand and like offering it to me. I was puzzled then I realised it was change for $50 which he expected from me. I told him I had paid him earlier already before going up with the girl. He told another guy to check with the girl but I pointed out to him the time I arrived and the time now. I then ignored him and left the place.

That was my only visit there and I will not be going back again. Although it is cheap at Cat40 but I feel the operator is unscrupulous and try to con you in other ways.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

L18 H18 G10 cat50

Exp in GL: One of the experienced wl together with G2 and 19
Height: Not tall.
She can speak mandarin

Face: 6.5/10 She looks younger than her age. Blonde hair. Complexion not so good. Fair. Considered as SYT.

Body: 7.5/10 Petite slim fair smooth XMM type of body

Boobs: 6/10 Enhanced boobs around b-c cup

Frenching: 9/10 Awesome. Kissing fish. Tonguefight. Breathtaking. High omph!

Cat Bath: 8/10 Sensual gentle stimulating with hand actions.

BBBJ: 9/10 Hot and cold BBBJ. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations. Constant eye contact.

Pussy painting: 8/10 Delicious yummy

FJ: 8/10 Felt so good to make out with her. Felt like i was fucking my school mate during university days

GFE: 8/10 Beware of KC

RTF: Yes

Last edited by slyer; 17-08-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Are you guys talking about JM24 H14?
I would like to share my one and only experience at this house.
Some time last month I decided to visit this house after reading some posts about their girls from here. I reach @ 7pm on a Friday and only 1 lady left in the fishtank. OKT insisted that I take her as I am first time visitor there and do not have any "regular" but I reject as she is fat and old. I quote some girl numbers which I remember from reading here and OKT reply all of them are busy and have to wait at least 30 mins. His attitude was like take this remaining fat lady or fuck off. As I was about to leave I saw another girl coming down the stairs. She was #18. Although she is slightly plumb and milf but since her looks not bad and big boobs I took her.

Went up the stairs to her room and service was SOP. Finished and she say give me massage want or not? I declined and went to shower by myself. As I was towelling dry I heard the buzzer sounded. But she just lay on the bed naked and ask me to sleep with her. I told her buzzer sound already but she say never mind and ask me to extend. She claim she is tired and need the rest and say me be good heart and extend for her to let her sleep. I ignore her and wear my clothes and left her room leaving her inside still lying on the bed naked. As I reach downstairs the OKT had $10 in his hand and like offering it to me. I was puzzled then I realised it was change for $50 which he expected from me. I told him I had paid him earlier already before going up with the girl. He told another guy to check with the girl but I pointed out to him the time I arrived and the time now. I then ignored him and left the place.

That was my only visit there and I will not be going back again. Although it is cheap at Cat40 but I feel the operator is unscrupulous and try to con you in other ways.
There is a reason why these houses set a 20-min limit. I have avoided all the 20-min houses regardless of cat40 / cat50 / cat80 as these joints just want to cheat your money. I would go to the 25-min and 30-min houses as these are usually flexible with their timing and not so moneyfaced.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1