The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BLACKLIST SPA: Ai QIN HAI SPA at Tamp St 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Got scammed once too, 2 months ago. The Spa purposely used a very atas name such as Meridian Esscence Massage to confuse patrons that it is different from the normal P Massage but in fact it's the same thing which cost $88. They have a few branches in the island but all with different spa names. They are: V wellness Spa at Blk 463 Jurong west, New wellness Spa at Blk 343 Jurong east, New V Spa at Taman Jurong Super Bowl, Ri Yue Tan Spa at Blk 681 Hougang and lastly Ai Qin Hai Spa at Blk 821 Tampines street 81. These are the Spas you all would like to avoid.
Bro very agree with ur posting as most of the spa I already went really is cut carrot. We should all blacklist these shop as it is chopping our hard earn money. But worse is that jurong blk 343 shop. Shit the boss
Old 14-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueworks View Post
Bro very agree with ur posting as most of the spa I already went really is cut carrot. We should all blacklist these shop as it is chopping our hard earn money. But worse is that jurong blk 343 shop. Shit the boss
Bro...what happened at 343 ?
Old 15-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Ngjunxian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thanks TS for the warning, my hard earned money is saved.
Old 15-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Essence Meridian Massage at $88 = P-Massage $88

What a way for these MP operators to rake in extra profit $$$ at the expense of ignorant clients ......
Old 17-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBJLOVER View Post
Bro...what happened at 343 ?
343 also forced patrons to take up P Massage at $88, Ai Qin Hai Spa also forced me to take up this $88 package which is useless and the receptionist act blur when I asked her is it the normal P Massage.
Old 17-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

If too many of you get cheated, you can bring this up to CASE

https://www.case.org.sg/
Old 17-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
If too many of you get cheated, you can bring this up to CASE

https://www.case.org.sg/
Thanks bro for the link, I have already lodged a complain to CASE on Ai Qin Hai Spa last week, other bros can use this link to bring up to CASE.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Bro so you wanted teasing or no? P massage or no? So confusing.

Cos you said the receptionist say is not P massage and you accepted.
After that you complain say no teasing?

I don't know if "teasing" is a massage service requirement for case to take action.

Most important is whether you got want you wanted. Seems like you said you accepted when receptionist say no P massage, and you didn't get teasing or P massage.

So you unhappy with the Fugly Milf? Maybe she just teasing you with her words.
I complained to CASE that the receptionist mislead me to buy the $88 package where she told me is Swedish Massage and then I asked the massuese she told me is Prostate massage which I do not want at all. If the receptionist told me that it is Prostate Massage in the first place at the counter, i would not have paid $88 and I would rejected her straight away and walked out.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Just dropped by New Wellness Spa and opt for a normal massage, masseuse keep up-selling $88 P-massage and in the end give in because she keep nagging for the first 10mins

Before leaving went to the counter to top up the difference but receptionist can't even do proper calculation and wanted to charged extra 10 bucks

Disappointing service.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
Just dropped by New Wellness Spa and opt for a normal massage, masseuse keep up-selling $88 P-massage and in the end give in because she keep nagging for the first 10mins

Before leaving went to the counter to top up the difference but receptionist can't even do proper calculation and wanted to charged extra 10 bucks

Disappointing service.

Bro just boycott them next time, they have a few branches all over the island, a kind bro have given us the input above. All the branches forced the customers to buy the $88 P package. I got cheated before too at their latest Ai Qin Hai Spa.
Old 21-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
AhKongKia is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry new here, whats P-massage?
Old 21-05-2017, 12:22 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/aiqinhaispa/

1600+ likes on their facebook

and "5 star" reviews
Those of you that are not happy with them, you know what to do with the reviews
Old 21-05-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

So many other good massage place this area why bother but hard selling p massage tsk tsk
Old 21-05-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/aiqinhaispa/

1600+ likes on their facebook

and "5 star" reviews
Those of you that are not happy with them, you know what to do with the reviews
From 5 star become 4 star review liao....
Old 22-05-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 15
redopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting thread. Thanka for the sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1