The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 1 who got away

nice amazing, do more post TS bros, will continue to support. Thanks
Old 02-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Carbones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support too!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

It was not long before we arrived at our destination... Some forgotten part of KL town. A place where any normal person won't even wanna come near especially after dark...
At the backlane of a roll of postwar shophouses a blooded young man seat on the floor just below the only street lamp surrounded by a gang of men wearing similar black top.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ! You know who am I anot! I worked for Bro Kingkong...!"
Paikia1: Kingkong your xiao di (men) har? How I never see him before ...
Kingkong shaked his showing disapproval what he just heard ....
Paikia2: then I am your father ! Giving him a slap ...
Kingkong : M kor is here ..stepping aside
I stood there looking at what Kingkong's men had done, yuki slowly emerged from my back towing a ice box.
"Bitch! You are 1 doing all this to me for revenge ! I post !post them all! Show everyone what kind of bitch you are !"
At this moment Icould see yuki eyes are all filled with anger & hate...
I sat to the ice box yuki was dragging then place my violin case and open up.. Kingkong expression was filled with surprise as I taken out a wakizashi.
"What kind of sissy are u ? You let CB controlling you har? " as he struggle to stand up point his middle finger me .. " DIU ! I get my godfather Sheng kor to fuck you all! Fuck u all all the hell!"
Piakia1: You go get yourself fuck 1st!
Everyone laughed ..
With 1 swift action I draw my wakizashi and chopped off this arm that is pointing middle finger at us. Everyone stopped laughing .. There is death silence in the air.
Shocked by having his arm chopped off he fell onto the floor holding on.... Screaming at the top his lungs as he could ...
Keeping my weapon away, I put on a pair sugical gloves then take out big zipped lock bag from the ice box. Walking to the chopped arm on the floor and squad down, I picked it examine how clean the cut was done... Then I took out straws containing white powder then pressed on the palm of the arm ensuring prints are stamped on some of them... Then placing the chopped arm into the zipped locked bag .
D: Dear later u make soup. Tomorrow we drink OK ? Handphone?
As Kingkong passed me the asshole's phone.
Yuki came over gladly taken the bag and thrown it straight into the ice box with saying a single word..
I walked over to the fellow and give him a jam of some unknown liquid then stuffed the straws of white powder into 1 of pocket. As we were about to leave yuki suddenly charged towards the stoned guy on the floor & kick his face .. Breaking his nose bone & leaving a Nike logo between his eyes..
D: See lar now u dirty your shoes , I need to get u new 1s..
Yuki was made to take off her shoes before gett back into the car. As I loaded all the stuffs back into the car.
D:Kingkong ... Tossing a bag at him.
D: Take these bring your man go happy,the bill is on me....
Kingkong : M kor where did u learned to chop people liked that ? And we just leave him here liked that?"
D: My family sell pork wan. As for that piece of shit, his body drug dosage is enough for him to go seek help. Even if he does get help & survived , he will have alots to answer for the straws he is holding on to. Or .. lots of people nearby will be even interested in what is in his pocket.....
Kingkong : No shit man... Thankfully we are on the same side....
Old 02-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
rottenday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, please continue..
Old 03-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread TS
Old 03-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Our car heading southbound as pre planned. Yuki was lost in thoughs throught-out the whole jounery till we stopped.
Y:Where are we and did we stopped ?
I opened passengers door & walk to the booth...
D: Throw rubbish lar..
We are on a brigde overlooking at the Prime Ministers Office. I took out the iced arm and thrown into the man made lake.
D:you tomorrow want drink this meh?
Shaking her....
Then next the asshole's phone ...
For the remaining of the trip yuki just lay on my lap not say or asking anything till her hp rang... She answered talk on the phone for a few mins before pasuing...
Y Fiona is on the line, our landlord informed all of us that our house need urgent renovations & we can't go back till the day after . Can she come over & stay with us
D: okay..... Maybe her best frd is around she could cheer up yuki abit ....
Upon arriving at the hotel lobby, Yuki hopped out of the barefooted to meet Fiona waiting at the front desk. They hugged each other , then headed straight for the lift leaving me behind.
Wft~ like that also can?
Old 03-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp here for more juicy updates from ts.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

The lift door opened as it reaches the ground floor. Pressing on to the door open button I waved to lady standing now far away, she immediately came in.
D:Missed me..? Hugging her
Mimi : I came to see Dr.D for re- dressing ....showing me her wounded hand.
Mimi : pain pain .... acting liked a little gal seeking attention.
We continued kissing passionately till we enter the room. Walking towards the bed...
Mimi: Wa! You so power har?! 1 day no see only now u want to play Orgy with FFMF?
She notice Yuki had already being stripped down and the other body still full dressed by facing away from her. I emerge from the toilet hold on to a wet warm towel. Automatic she took it then turn over the other gal... She eyes suddenly widen ...
Fiona : Jie .... She mumbled in her drunken staus.

Once she ia done , she dimmed the room lights then walked to the study desk and sat down.
D:coffee ?tea? ..As I walked to the boiling electrical kettle
M: nobody had ever offer me that at this hour ... Usually is only more drinks , but tea black is fine ..
D: that 2 monkey ordered finger food & some drinkings then went dancing to the live band performance at HRC. Come back become likes that liao ...
M: I was dead bored at so I went to the KTV. Kingkong and his gang were joking about some stuffs and that gal u were with is now nicknamed "Missy M" the body collector....
Mimi got up exchanging places then settled down sitting on my lap. I power on my laptop then turn my attention to her removing the paster on over he wounds ...
D: recovering very good ~ good medicine helps...
Looking straight into my eyes ....
Mimi : D~ I want to stay away from my younger sister. I know anyone that can walk straight into Sheng kor personal room surely isn't any ordinary person on the street...
D: what is your real name & ic number ?
After inputing the info and waiting for it to process ..I listened to Mimi side of the
of story about her family . I pretend to listen & care as I am also uploading the data from the spy camera collected from the gals student house...
D: Lee Hwee Ming Daisy ~ cute name ~ age ~.....
Mimi turned & try take a look at the contents on the display ..
D: Oi~ cannot let you see lar ..
M: Y cannot ...! She protested ...
D: Your younger sister Lee Hwee Hwee Fiona ~ Staying at ....
Thats just a unit away from Yuki's place ..
We chatted about another half an hour or so...my legs are getting numb due Mimi sitting on my lap. Suddenly Yuki sat up... Her naked body zombie walked into the & pee then zombie back onto the bed fast asleep...
M: I think it is time for me to leave...
We kissed , she stood up then headed straight out the door without say a word.
Fuck~ just leave liked that~…?
Dimming the room lights further, I decided to browse through the downloaded vids.... Nothing unusual 4 gals... Doing usual daily stuffs..changing, showing , talking on phone etc etc.. The recording quality was poor and no sound somemore aiya can't expect to much from these cheapo MIC stuffs .... I was getting bored until I noticed an unusual recording.....
Old 03-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
despokiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here
Old 04-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
Enzstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree . Certainly a nice story .
Old 04-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

It is clip from yuki 's room.. 2 toppless .. 2 gals... Making out on the mattress ....
Wa... They play les wan... Gals these day daring sia... Suddenly ......
Ahhhh..... That was loud .. Sounded like Yuki's. But the clip got no audio ler ...? I quickly turn off the desk lamp & slam shut my laptop then slow sneak next to the bed hidding in the shadows ...
Someone must had kicked of the blanket covering them .... The 2 gals now is a sideway 69 position... One of them is licking & fingering the other.. The other is fingering her back & moaning loudly .. That must be Yuki. As my eyes get customized to the darkness ....
Yes! It is Fiona ...eating on Yuki 's cleanly wax pussy .. While yuki is returning the favour by pulling aside her undies and finger fucking her bushy pussy .. Shifting towards Yuki 's side then stretch out my to squeeze Yuki breast & toy with nipple ..
Ahhh... Agghh .... She paused and moan even louder .... Releasing her, I pull down my short then squad onto the bed.. Releaving Yuki's finger from Fiona pussy then stroke my cock .. My other hand to over from her started rubbing onto Fiona 's bush then finger her ....
Ahhh.. Fiona pause and let off a soft moan.
Wa ... the 2 sister are aliked, they both aren't nosiy screamers....
Then I decided to turn up the speed and finger fuck Fiona thinking that it was Yuki , she licked & finger yuki faster .... Yuki grab my cock harder & Stroke it even faster...
Ahhh... Yuki loudly
Aggh .. Fiona at the other end...
Soon Fiona's pussy tighten and clamped my fingers in then release ... Shivering and letting off a long moan... She cummed... But she did not fingering Yuki ...
Aggh agghh .... Then it all became quiet . I could hear her the 2 trying to catch their breathe... Soon a sensational feel reaches my balls.. I pull my fingers out from Fiona ,stop Yuki's hand then stroked myself ...spraying all my load over Yuki's face and some landing on Fiona butt... Fiona released her finger from Yuki and there was splashes of Yuki's juice dripping of to the side .. Then she turned motionless ...fast asleep . I shifted over and licked of some of the juice ....Sweet .. Then returned back to french Yuki with a mixture of her own juice and my sperm....

Last edited by new30; 04-05-2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Rolittah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 05-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

I just spotted these.....
Good casing for Shengkor 's KTV hostess...
Old 05-05-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

I felt a suddenly warm pressing on me..sliding hands down to butt then gently squeezing them... Hugging her I pulled her upwards rubbing her naked up my chest then I kissed her on her forehead... Then slowly opening my eyes..
D: Morning dear.... Hungry ?
Showing her cute innocent looks her nob.
D: You wash up already ..? ..... Eeee...
Remembering her face had my dried sperm on in it.
Still on hugging like a huge teddy bear I sat up removed my top & shorts .I carried Yuki straight into the shower cubicle and turned on the water. Soaping & shampooing each other.
Suddenly the toilet swing open... We freeze. A young lady with messy hair zombie in. Putting down her undies sat down and pee in the toilet bowl. Once done, she got up ,pull up her undies then walk straight to standing in front of washing basin.. Rising her head looking into the mirror she realize something unusual... Turning around then she notice the 2 of us naked inside the shower cubicle....
F:shit!...... Sorry sorry.... I see nothing ..dashing out as she could slamming shut the door ..
Yuki & I stared at each other with total confusion... Soon we both broke into laughter realizing how silly the scene was. Soon we are done , we came out and changed while Fiona used the bathroom. Yuki had changed into a fresh set clothing she had brought over from home. She can lay on my lap as I was switching channels on the TV looking for something interesting to watch in the morning.
Warrao it is only 8:30am ! And I am not an early riser on days when there is no work....
D: tell me abit about your good friend ...

Yuki told me that they had being friends since kindergarten , they went to all the same school and were in the same classes over the years .. They shared anything to everything each other has. They both also came similar troubled families. Both of them agreed to study hard get good grade so they could have a better future ... And last but not least .. Never to allow any guy to get in the of their friendship.
Fiona also has an elder sister, she left home since completing secondary education in search of work to support the family. Fiona seldom talk about her and yuki cant recalled how she looked like.

Breakfast was liked the previous time,Yuki returning the loads of food on our table enough to feed an army, while Fiona didn't really know what to try so ended up with only toasted bread...
Waiter: Sir, here is your special order ~enjoy your meal.
The gal were really curious with I had ordered..
D: nah~ you 2 share share and leave some for me ... As I present them a double size omelette with a Smiley face drawn with ketchup..
Soon breakfast is over about 10, Yuki had being looking at the pool ever since we were here.
Y: Dear ~can go swimming ?
Fiona was also delighted to hear yuki suggestion.
Fiona : but we don't have our swim suits
I looked over at the at empty pool ..
D: Yuki, go....
Y: find Mary right...? Cutting me off.
D:You 2 go ahead 1st, I am going back to our room & use the toilet..
Just as I finished with my toilet business my phone rang and I answer it
Y: Wei.... You coming down anot..?
I walked over the window looking down at the pool. I could see the 2 gals waving at me. Seems liked they had picked a same sky blue colour bikini set. Yuki's breast is bigger than Fiona but Fiona's has a much more leaner figure .. Breast wise... About the same as her sister Mimi...
D: I need to clear some work related email 1st.. Unlocking my laptop from the hibernate mode.
Y:OK ~ hanging up in a flash.
The 2 gals jumped into the playing kids since they r having the place all to themselves.
After settling some of the mails that needed my attention , I clicked on just in invoice.
It is bills for the renovation of the gals students house...
Fuck manz ~ RM30k+... That 2 old folks are really suckers ..... Oh well....
Launching an app, I also downloaded all the files of the videos recorded of the happenings in the room for the passed few nights. Since housekeeping had a already tidy up the room & changed the bed covers .. I laid down onto the bed ....
Shiok ~ 1st time laying on a proper bed since days.....
Soon I fell asleep.
Beep beep ..msg tone. I dig out my phone from my pocket.. My eyes widen !Its a msg from Yuki showing a taken selfie of herself & Fiona topless in the pools and pressing their breasts against each other.... Suddenly I felt cock stiffen.. And my phone rang
Y: you coming anot....?
I jumped out the bed and walk over the window looking down
Dk ok... Coming down.....

D: Come come apply sunblock 1st wait later sunburn how....?
The 2 gals swam towards me then climbed out picking up the towels to dry up themselves. I happen to notice that there were some pubic hair sticking out from Fiona bikini bottom... Noticing i was staring she immediately sat on the front of the deck chair covering her legs with the towel. Yuki settled down right behind. As I applied the spray on sunblock on her back then massages them on, she mimics the same action on Fiona.
Y: now my turn to apply for you ...
As I removed my T , Fiona jumped back into the pool making a big splash .
D:what's wrong with her ?She earlier okay wan mah?
Pulling of my T Yuki whispered into my ear ...
Y: I told her last night it wasn't me...but is you fingering her.....
D:Okay...... Now she shy shy lar?
Yuki then playfully sprayed the sunblock onto me likes spraying insecticide on some creepy clawers.
While rubbing in the sunblock on my back.....
Year you tattoo .... The Soul Taker......
D: there is a long scar underneath it...
She nob and gently pressing on it worry that it might hurt. I turned around noticing her worried looks...
D: long time liao ,no more pain
Scoping her up swiftly , I jumped into the pool holding on to her making a even bigger splash.

We spend the rest of the day shopping in Sungai Wang Area. Both gals gotten new clothes and Yuki gotten a new pair of pink Nike shoes. While they were choosing their outfits , I told yuki that the 2 of them will have their taste & preference of their own liking ..not everything is needed to be shared. With that, she insisted that Fiona could pick whatever she liked not needing feel thats they would pick up stuffs that could be shared later. Before leaving the area , I insisted them to stop by a lingerie selling shop & each were to buy back 7 new sets. And also at KL Pavilion Serphora picking up some basic makeup stuffs. For the rest of the evening I brought them to an high end spa resort and gotten themselves overhaul with all the ladies' stuffs.. Manicure, facial, eyebrows trimming etc etc ...
While is spend my relaxing the hot pool & thai massage.. As I was waiting for the gals to be done , a news on Ntv 7 caught my attention ...
"Body of a 20 year old Chinese man was found along Jalan XYZ this afternoon after video chip of him was circulated online showing him struggling in pain. Eyewitness claims that victim had 1 of his armed chopped off. Police had now as at Press time classified the case a death as possible caused by drugs related dispute between rival gangs and the missing arm had yet to be found. Police also wishes to call on all eyewitnesses that had known the victim or had seen anything to come forward ......"

Last edited by new30; 06-05-2017 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

your story is very nice la.. support you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1