The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

"Hi D~ what are you cooking ~"A sleepy looking Eva came out from her room pausing just to check on what I am doing before heading straight into the toliet.
D: Oh~ it brunch ~. Simple Long beans with fried eggs & sichuan chai soup~ you want some? I got enough for 2..
I could hear the toilet flushing and the door opened. I to see if she is interested in the food..
D: You wannnt....... Errrrr..(my jaw almost dropped )
Eva was wearing a black translucent lingerie..The breasts and harden nipples were clearly visible and... She is bottomless... ! Noticing my sudden stare and remembered that I am a man in the house she quickly dash back on to her room.. Warrao ! Even my cock also Hormat at her. She even more bitchy in real than from the vids ..
Once lunch is ready I give a knock on her room and Eva came out for wearing an over size T-shirt but her 2 pokey were still visible enough to be seen. We shift the table to be right under the ceiling fan so that we could eat more cooling. The gals are out for lessons and will be back by 5.
E:When did you came over? How come I didn't notice? (enjoying the simple meal I cooked)
Day 3 liao, you weren't back yet..
E: The hall is always so stuffy and hot even when the fan is running .. And you are sweating.. You can take off your T if want~ I don't mind .. ( I almost choked on my lunch )
D: Sure you? Okay~ ( I removed my top and continued eat..)
E:Aiya it is not that I never seen a topless man (i know..pretending to enjoy my food)
E: How is your relationship with Yuki going on~? Then Fiona don't mind having a man in their room ?
D:Me Yuki? As usual ..Fiona? We mind our own business ..(Kekeke we sleep together ) Then an attractive young lady liked yourself should have many guys wanting to know you ..
E:Me har~ Guys I knows only wanna bed me or they are Nerds~
D: hahaha ha ~ You are attractive mah ~
E: Even if they didn't get to..they must had raped me a thousand times in their brains.. (Showing me her seductive smile)
D: Hahaha ture...
E:Even I noticed you had some reaction earlier..
D: Err.. I am a man.. So got reaction means I am not gay. Hahaha ..
Lunch was soon over and Eva was 1st to stand up and clear the table .
E: Thanks D~ for lunch. I will do the dishes since you did the cooking~
I helped to clear the table then bring all the plates for her to wash...
E:Wow~..
D:?
E: The tattoo on your back... So evil~ You must be some kind of BAD BOY~ that's why Yuki is attracted to you ..
D: No lar.. Bad boy ~ I very guai wan~
E: is it~? Don't lair to me D~ Your cock had already betrayed you..
D: Opps~.. ( I quickly hide myself back into the gals room)
After all the dish washing sound outside had stop and hearing the bang sound of Eva room door. I quickly turned on my laptop connected with hidden spy cams..and started stroking my harden cock..
Wa~!!.. She came into the room on the air-con & removed her T.. Warrao~! Why didn't noticed she bottomless along~ she went to stand in front if the mirror checking her own figure out..She must be wondering~after all those flirting why I got no action~
Old 31-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
DeanAmbrose89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

waiting for more of your story man
Old 31-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Liepzig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 31-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hotmailed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, waiting for more!
Old 31-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

The next update ... Spicy or non spicy ~?
Old 31-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Spicy would a very good choice, so that the story line would be more twisted
Old 31-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Flirting between the 2 us went on for the next days whenever the 2 gals isnt at home. Some days she would purposely come home by lunch to eat with me. Then we would tease each other on questions of relationship related matters. From what gathered over our small talk. Eva is an attention seeker maybe I was due to she coming from a big family of many slibings. She could be 1 of the smartest kid in her family but due to coming from a more conservative family attention was not given to her. Somehow she had managed worked her way paying for University her expenses (of cos I know how she earn her money )
And relationship isn't priority and the moment. Guys come and go..only needed to fulfil her needs of attention and money. Sometimes she would also prey on her junior girls... Exploit them to ensure that her POV get enough support. From the 1st day we met the sudden changes on the 2 gals and the house. I believed she had already too noticed that yuki had picked someone different from all guys she had ever met. Changes on Yuki had spread onto Fiona ~ and the place they all are staying in. There surely must be something different in me ..something that she wants to take control with her own means & tricks.. Until the last day of my stayover...

I was supposed to leave at midnight that day as the gals would be back by dinner. I slept till about 1pm predicting that Eva would be back from sch. I came out only in my boxers to the kitchen to cook instant noodles. As expected Eva returned.She outside the kitchen to check me out.But was informed that I only cooked instant noodles for myself as I had already woken up too late. She went back into her room. And so did I .She changed then headed straight for showers under my watchful eyes (kekeke)

Instead of returning straight into her room, only wrapped in towels she made a detour to the kitchen to pickup something.Once inside her room carefully leaving the door not completely closed she throw the small dark object onto her bed then loosen the towel wrapped around her and scream! (lai liao lai liao.. hero lai liao)

I rushed over immediately by now she had already dropped her towel on the exposing her naked body. I paused and stared at her for 500ms then registered that she is pointing at a dead roaches on the bed. I caught it with my bear hands and immediately throw it out of the window. (i also know how to wayang he he he)
Suddenly she hugged me with 1hand from behind, I could feel a wet towel separating our 2 bodies and the water dripping of her wet hair...

E: Thank u thank u... As her hugs even tighter. I turned around to face her pretending to check if she is okay.she released the towel dropping halfway down as we hug . I could feel her 2 soft breasts pressing on my chest...
D: Aiya~ small thing only ~ no need to afraid... (kekeke.. )
Kns~checking on her face of fear &shocked, I could see tears forming on her eyes. She lagi even more drama...
See nothing is wrong with her face is I slowly moved to pretend to pull up her towel to cover her up...
E~.. I liked the way you holding on to me... She adjusted abit while holding on ensuring that I could feel her press breast and the pokey nipples against my chest.Her expression totally changed now is at a slutty cmf looks
D:Then we better stop here wait Yuki come back and see us liked this how ?
As I slide my hands downward along her back checking her butt out..
E: D~ your hands and cock had betrayed you.. As she slide on hand over my boxer massaging my cock.. (i knew it will be coming )
D: Did you set me up ~ ( I know you did)
E: Do you not what you had seen & felt...(her hand had wiggled into my boxer )
Old 31-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

waiting for more update for you
Old 31-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more..
Old 01-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

it's getting a little spicy man... waiting for more updates
Old 01-06-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

TS pls continue.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Of all the things Aiko could had learned from just 3 weeks in poly ... SINGLISH!
Orientation week was an eye opener for her and those around her. Japanese girl in poly , Surely she will heads.. That's what she is commented when I asked her of once I got home. Guys are coming to see who this cute Japanese girl is. To top it up worst ~ Cca she chosen Kendo and Karate ... When she told me that I almost fainted ~ Now I will to consistently remind her to keep her cool during training and exercise maximum restraint if she will break her classmates into pieces.Is never that she doesn't know how to kick & punch for self defense, the thing here is that she was being taught strike & kill the opponent. I updated her on the status of the Korean twin that attacked us. The one that she stabbed suffered from kidney damage and Shengkor had to buy her an illegal 1 for transplant, now for just 1 month since we left Japan she had gotten 2 sworn enemy from North Korea.

"Modorimashita~! And we got vistor ~"
D: What did you buy for dinner ~
As I walked out of my room and familiar looking figure threw a high heel shoe at me..
D:Oi~! As I managed to catch the flying shoe
A:Sensai say she will cook dinner for us~
HH: Why didn't you called!? I quickly hide back into my room.

"DINNER IS READY~!"
That's fast I through....
A:Warrao a~ smell so nice~! itadakimasu~
Huihui & me stared blankly at Aiko for a while as she continue eating.
HH: is this what they had being teaching in poly? Singlish....? Is there anything wrong with my food ?
Inside me I really don't know wanna laugh or faint.. Dinner french toast with baked beans ..
D:This you called dinner ~?
HH: You taught me to cook this~ remember ? giving me her usual mean looks...

Years ago during the training days. We told to do a 7 days uncontrolled Navex in B~land. Days before the movement we had many argument about what to carry and what not.. Finally we settled for allowing me to dump most of our combat rations and replace them bread and biscuits~ And she strongly insisted she wanted to bring along eggs... On the start day, I made her carry all off the bread and eggs in her backpack while I carried the extra water and comms equipment and most of the ammo for our weapons. After a long day hiking along the ridges we finally managed to find a suitable spot where we could rest for night and eat. Once Huihui open up her backpack to prepare for dinner ..i almost fainted ~ instead of storing the raw eggs in between the bread.She keep them all inside the mess tin. And now they are all broken ! There goes all the eggs ... To save whatever I could ~ I used the bread to soak up the broken eggs and make french toast out of them.. That's food wasting in the jungle...

After dinner Huihui and I when downstairs to sit by the pool for a little chi chat.
HH: D~ Do you remember that girl Shuping ? I went to visit her in rehab a few days back..
D: Err....
Hh: can't remember ,i help you fresh your memory abit ..The 1 that you guys took turn to fuck her on the bar counter.
D: Oh~that's shuping ~
Back then after senpai given the green light for all of us to take whos ever virginity we preferred. Shuping was the 1st girl who tried hard to impressed the instructor by climbing onto the bar counter stripped herself then invited anyone who dares come fuck her. Tiger took her virginity that night while me & Leon came after. It was one of the worst sex I ever had..
Hh:I was there looking...and
D:Oh~ how is she now (cutting her short in case she reminds of anymore old time stuffs)
Hh:Ha~you never contacted any of us that's you don't know anything .. (I was instructed not to contact the non front members )
Hh: she was involved in some horrible dealings .Then she fell in love and left the organization.
D: Wa~good mah for love then can leave then..?
Hh:apparently her marriage was that of a blessing. Something from the passed keep haunting her.That made lost 2 child.
D: Wa~ Too overly stressful for her till Sok~ blood ki seow?
Hh: Well that may 1day happened to you ? And when is your enough be enough to leave ?
I stood up walked to the edge of the pool stretched myself and pretend to think..
D: When well your enough be enough?
Huihui stood up then stood beside me thinking ....looking at her lost in throughs
D:Come for old time sake~ I challenge you ~ last people to reach the other end will put their underwear over their head & swim 10laps !
Hh: Onz! (kicking off her heels to aside )
D: Ready ~1 ~2 ~3~ Go!
Splash !~ Huihui jump in and started swimming across....
D: Come on faster! faster ! You can do better than that~! (Huihui paused after hearing my shouting)
Hh~! You IDIOT ! YOU BLUFFED ME!
D : hahaha Come on faster! faster..i walk slowly let you win okay..?
I started taking slow big steps pretending to race around the pool to the other end. Suddenly ...
Hh: D~~~.. HuiHui rised her hand as she struggled in the water then sinks..
Without thinking I dived in and made a fast dash to her. I grab hold of sinking body carried her and stood stand up.
SHIT! I stood up and depth was only 1.2m!
Wiping of the the water off her face ..
HH:Got catch ~
D: You...... (dammit I was worried)
Hh: Who asked to trick me first ...! And D~...Why must you always be the one that will rush to my side when I'm in need...?
I never know and never want to the answer to that question....

"Senpai......Sensei....?"
Aiko was shocked to see the 2 of us standing soaked wet with water still dripping off us..
D:Heavy rain~
Hh:that's a lousy lair D~ ...he dropped his phone into the pool...
A: But .....? (totally confused of what we are talking about)
D:Aiko lend hh some clean dry clothing and get her a towel.
A:Hai~ (aiko disappear into her room )
Hh: I do not have any appointment tomorrow so I am taking off and...(walking to aiko room)
D:Ya ~i know what you mean...

After hh enteted the shower and aiko had dumped her wet clothing into the wash machine...
A: Senpai~ about .....
D: Hh ? liked the 3 of us~she is also train by Takamashi ~ but her skills is medicine she saves lives.
A:Then you 2....
D: We~? Simply to say we ate sleep & bathe together from 6 months under Takamashi..
A:hai~ I understand now..

"Bye Dear~Muakz muakz~" I shutoff my laptop ending the video call between me and the 2gals just in time as Huihui walked in..
Hh had already went through my cupboards and picked 1of T & short to wear..
D: Er... Doesn't Aiko had anything that fit. your size ?
Hh: Have ~ they are too cute for me ~ since I be sleeping in your bed better I dig something up that suits me from you better. Oh D~ , you habits dammed diehard ler .(pointing at the TV and the remote that is kept of the right side table.)
Warrao ~Doctor's brain got so much Memory power wan har...
I signaled her to come over..took out my hair dryer blow dried her hair then we layed on my bed and turn on the tv.
Hh: the smell and feelings ..so..
Hugging on tightly liked she always does and fell soundly asleep with 1min.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Parfum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 01-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

great updates, more spicy ones please.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FindersKeepers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update TS
Advert Space Available