The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boobs Legacies

Any more???? Keep them coming!!!
Old 16-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
High playability ? Does she allow french ?
Doesn't advertise that but she French me
Old 16-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 17
forsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to beholdforsaken101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
No screening required.
I can share Alice contact and if fellow bros appreciate the effort. Can up me some points too.

Sharing is caring.

bro can share Alice's contact? Will up you for the share, thanks many
Old 16-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
She is list in wolves with FJ available. U guys must have missed out big time
Very young as she told me 21 and most service she allowed.
Boobs definitely huge and natural.
She just came probably about 1 week

but the thing is listed massage is 110, fj is 120
LOL...
Not this Alice.
The Alice we are talking has F cup.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

any good contacts please share with me! i like boobies!

Thanks Bros
Old 17-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
longlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any big boobs contact
Old 17-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My threads got taken down twice in a short period of time. Hopefully posting here can last a bit longer...

Recently there have been some murmurs on this F cup ML returning back to our shores. Thank goodness, the rumours are true!

Cut to the chase, brief FR:

Location: 8/10 Centrally located, very convenient for bros taking public transport as it is near an MRT and bus stops with quite a lot of buses. For drivers, parking is very limited, unless you are willing to park at a nearby wet market cum food centre and walk over. The area is unfortunately an easy target of AV.
Room: 4/10 Quite bad. The partitions are make shift type of wall, not real concrete walls. Rooms are also quite small and not much privacy. You can easily hear what is happening outside of the room. No attached shower. The shower room is also in quite a bad condition. Overall it feels very make shift.

Name: A
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10 not particularly SYT but definitely better than average.
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural F cup and according to her, it has grown a little bigger compared to last time because some of the weight she put on went to the boobs. Firm and supple type. Do not sag a lot. When the boobs are oiled up, holy cow, oily squeeze them left right centre, really nice treat for my pair of hands. Very nice suckable nipples too.
Body: 8/10 despite putting on weight, I think her overall figure is still very tok kong. She is not skinny but definitely not plump. Those type which I know many bros will like.
Complexion: 8/10 not the fairest but not tanned. smooth skin and flawless face.

Massage: 8/10 she received proper massage training before, can be considered as a certified masseuse in SG. Puts in effort.
BM: 9/10 tits fucking is a must with her! She will completely engulf your dick, no matter how big it is. If you cannot cum with tits fucking, she will HJ you and have your dick head rub against her nipples to make you cum. However, no auto roam down the south.

Attitude: 9/10 willing to please as ever, pleasant personality and very easy to chat with.

Damage: this shop has many options for duration for you to choose. If you are also going for a good rub, be sure to choose the longer one. BM/HJ with top off - negotiate with her. I believe it is slightly above market rate. I got a sensing from her whatever I gave was a bit low. But with massage, boobs and service like that, I think paying a slight premium is worth it.

This shop looks like a proper massage shop because I do see female patrons and couples. Semi shoddy.

Overall, good experience, would be much better if the interior of the joint can be improved more.

This time, my sharing criteria is the same as before, priority for bros who can exchange with me MLs with natural D cup and above. Please provide me some details when exchanging contact. I cannot stress this part more.

I will consider sharing with bros with no contacts to exchange on case by case basis in order to protect this joint.

Bros with no power, need not apply.

Replies here asking for contacts will not be entertained.

I will only send out qualified bros the contact after national day.
Pls share contact
Old 17-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Not this Alice.
I wasn't talking abt any Alice. I'm talking abt another f cup gal
Old 18-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken101 View Post
bro can share Alice's contact? Will up you for the share, thanks many
Thanks bro for the ups
Old 20-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I wasn't talking abt any Alice. I'm talking abt another f cup gal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Not this Alice.
Hahaha yup I think there is a little bit of confusion here. Personally I have tried both girls.

I think rey69 was referring to Alice and I think GN007SG was referring to Bobo

Both girls have big boobs. Alice has bigger natural boobs with a pretty face. Bobo has fairer skin but boobs are saggier

Nonetheless, both girls are amazing, I prefer alice though because she is a beautiful girl

Big boobs for the win
Old 20-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!

Regular ML is no longer around and recommended Alice last round. Very lovely lady and equally lovely big boobs that I devoured;-) nice chat and superb treatment for knots in my neck.no regrets trying The Alice treatment although price as mentioned is premium.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to try Alice yesterday and she is indeed a true gem

One of the biggest boobs I have ever seen and felt!

Massage was good, and the BM experience was very sensual

Hahaha will return soon to enjoy her boobies

Thanks to the bro who provided her contact, kamsia
Old 21-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share?
Old 22-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Alice sister also super powerful and has a pair of F cups. But back in china already
Old 22-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Alice sister also super powerful and has a pair of F cups. But back in china already
Are you sure?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread