The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Signhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Anybody know about the lady on level 4 who does facial ? How was it and any more ?
Old 25-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro pls share location. Thanks
Old 10-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
kindly try and let us noe .. .
Tried already haha. C cups and milf looking. Only drawback for me is that she smokes. Other than that, service makes up for it. Damage is for you to negotiate. Seems different bros get different pricing.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahboyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last Friday evening like ghost town, all close very early may be is windy....
Old 16-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

saw a good looking one in a black dress with long silky hair. quite tall as well. she was exiting the place and talking to her china friends on the bridge. anyone knows?
Old 17-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
saw a good looking one in a black dress with long silky hair. quite tall as well. she was exiting the place and talking to her china friends on the bridge. anyone knows?
Shd be upper level one. Nvr tried her before.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signhere View Post
Anybody know about the lady on level 4 who does facial ? How was it and any more ?
Not too sure which shop you are talking about but i has tried the first shop located on the left hand side ( when u use the escalator near the vegan eatery).

To me, the services is just so so only.. not pocket friendly. No doubt she got nice body shape. Hahhaa... there are 2 ladies at the shop, took the taller one.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried the one at B1? Same floor as Fragrant Garden Restaurant
Old 20-08-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Not too sure which shop you are talking about but i has tried the first shop located on the left hand side ( when u use the escalator near the vegan eatery).

To me, the services is just so so only.. not pocket friendly. No doubt she got nice body shape. Hahhaa... there are 2 ladies at the shop, took the taller one.
up u bro
Old 20-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are a few "facial" shops on Level 4. The one behind the computer shop can give a good massage. She is a PRC milf , with nice boobs and specials on request!
Old 29-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
There are a few "facial" shops on Level 4. The one behind the computer shop can give a good massage. She is a PRC milf , with nice boobs and specials on request!
I would like to know about the one that is directly in front of the escalator when you go up. She looks pretty, but I don't know how's her skills. Hahaha, I want to know more of her skills and pricing before visiting her. She say her facial is for unisex
Old 29-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
The one right in front of the escalator when you go up. Did had a chat with her and know that her facial for both male and female. Would like to know more like skills and price if anybody tried before. Thanks
Old 30-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
The one right in front of the escalator when you go up. Did had a chat with her and know that her facial for both male and female. Would like to know more like skills and price if anybody tried before. Thanks

No, no his one!
Old 01-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hentaikaraman40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I did visit the one at escalator .. take 1 hr $50zz
She a hot MILF I op for BM standard price.. her bibs was excellent.. and she in for kinky stuff.. as she wearing stocking u know what I mean Bros lol also if u into fresh panty lol those bro know what I saying lol she can sell u the one she wearing while u are having fun with her.. she up for all koonkg stuff so bro do visit her.. hope bro who have such lobang keep to share and those who like my post pleAse up my points cheers!!!!
Old 01-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hentaikaraman40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro also to add .. if u Wan twin butterfly .. the shop next door ladies can come over and u be in heaven lol but price as per market rate lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread