The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Got lucky met one Indon maid on Badoo. After chatting during the week, she agree to go hotel this weekend during off day to be pumped. C copper, name start with R, stay west side. Any bro up her before?
Old 19-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

bunch of losers aiming for maidssss..... LOL low class shit
Old 19-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
She's from Indonesia..
can share contact with me? Dying to have fun with a maid but dare not approach.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBlick View Post
Oooo must be E+ or F cup, i wanna lick
Awesome mate .. once done if you dont mind can pass it to me bro . Would love to pay a visit to such lovely suckable nipples
Old 19-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wonderfull melons.....!
return +17 bro

exchange with min 7pts

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

double post :d

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 20-08-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jbond007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently got to know a Maid from Badoo.. managed to ask her to go hotel with me but her Mdm told her if she go hotel they will know cos she is on work permit and on the work permit there is their sir/mdm name on it.

Need advise from those Bros who have done it.. is it their Mdm wanna scare them or they will really know ? Cos transit like hotel 81 needs 2 ids. Work permit id allow?
Old 20-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

no such things bro ..... thousands of maids go hotel ..... not practical lah ..... bonk safe no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbond007 View Post
Recently got to know a Maid from Badoo.. managed to ask her to go hotel with me but her Mdm told her if she go hotel they will know cos she is on work permit and on the work permit there is their sir/mdm name on it.

Need advise from those Bros who have done it.. is it their Mdm wanna scare them or they will really know ? Cos transit like hotel 81 needs 2 ids. Work permit id allow?
Old 20-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbond007 View Post

U think the gov will help them Check if their maids got go hotel? Or u think hotel biz too free nothing to do bro?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Yes on the permit there the employer address.

The employer address is more on purpose of emergencies, accident, hospitallization, police case or lost their ways.

Other then that the hotel system is not link to any govt system due to PDCA.

If you are scared of that, go to hand written hotel instead of hotel with computers.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummers View Post
Yes on the permit there the employer address.

The employer address is more on purpose of emergencies, accident, hospitallization, police case or lost their ways.

Other then that the hotel system is not link to any govt system due to PDCA.

If you are scared of that, go to hand written hotel instead of hotel with computers.
Yah.

Sometimes ago also one samster insist maid visit hotel being tracked

No such Thing
Old 20-08-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad news.. Her employer change her off day to tomorrow.. Haiya.. Need to wait longer..
Hope you are taking time off tomorrow to keep the date, We are all waiting eagerly for your FR and/or some nice pics. With knockers like what we have have seen so far, chances are her memek is also tembam and basah!

Hv a great bonk...
Old 20-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bad news.. Her employer change her off day to tomorrow.. Haiya.. Need to wait longer..
Scarly her employer also surf SBF
Old 20-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PUFFIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chio?
[sammyboyimage]

_______

Last edited by PUFFIN; 21-08-2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

had my first fish today .... wah lau totally off ....she take off clothes aldy i cant stand ..... blur ..... omg .... my boobs bigger ..... knn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1