The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dearth_80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Thanks Summerhillt, definitely need a listening ears. Right now she is still working there, just visit her yesterday and ask her stupidity did she ever love me. I guess you know the answer. I don't really know how to face it. Going back hurt, seeing her hurt more. Honestly I don't know how to deal with it, continue to visit her and bang her, she just do it for money with me, me hurt like hell when doing her. Really hurt a lot.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearth_80 View Post
Thanks Summerhillt, definitely need a listening ears. Right now she is still working there, just visit her yesterday and ask her stupidity did she ever love me. I guess you know the answer. I don't really know how to face it. Going back hurt, seeing her hurt more. Honestly I don't know how to deal with it, continue to visit her and bang her, she just do it for money with me, me hurt like hell when doing her. Really hurt a lot.
She is fucking plenty of other guys for money and probably has a Thai boyfriend back in Thailand as well. Even if you get together with her, she moves to Singapore and then what? She has no job, no friends. You work your ass off to earn money to support both of you, while she is bored at home and soon you catch her fucking other guys again.

Or lets say you move to Thailand, and then what? Do you have the proper qualifications to work in Thailand? Can you speak Thai? Again, you tell her to stop working as a prostitute, but you are at work while she is at home feeling bored. She plays with the dating apps and then you catch her fucking other guys again.

You are straight up thinking with your penis and not with your brain. Before you make another decision, jerk off twice and see if you still want to make the same decision.

Sorry about being so harsh and straightforward, I don't see a point in sugar coating your current situation.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Thanks. Really need those "slap in the face" words. Really appericate it.
Hope I can get out of this soon and get back to the good old days.
Old 26-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
susharma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearth_80 View Post
Thanks. Really need those "slap in the face" words. Really appericate it.
Hope I can get out of this soon and get back to the good old days.
They are pretty and can have a bonding with you for the time you spend with them agreed.

But definetly they are not the right person to fall in love with.

May be you have to try some dating sites.
On a serious NOTE its very difficult to find one who is decent enough to reciprocate your love towards them.

All the best and i hope you come out of the mysery soon and you find one who actually feel the same as you
Old 26-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Leeza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just remember we are there for fun. They will try to convince you by saying they love you to part with your money. Ive to been cheater once by a post ops thai ladyboy during her visit few years back. Her name is 'ice' when she started to ask me for money i dump her. Cheers
Old 26-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the advice. Didnt expects the bros here to consult me. Really appericate all that reposed. Will try to move on.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chennaiman30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Advice !
Old 27-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Walked by Rowell and discovered a new house that has Malaysians. It's located near to Serangoon Road, next to the house that closed previously. Saw a few lookers, might head down to try sometime.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Walked by Rowell and discovered a new house that has Malaysians. It's located near to Serangoon Road, next to the house that closed previously. Saw a few lookers, might head down to try sometime.
hse number bro?
Old 27-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
hse number bro?
its the one nearest to serangoon road, near the KTV
Old 28-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
holydevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Why are they located on different houses within the same road? What are the differences between them? Just curious ... anyone care to explain?
Old 28-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New house girls looks good. Got one fair one with a very big ass and some of them covering their head with scarf.
Old 29-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
jaywalk,

I think I know who you refer to.

Poy = big tits
The other tanned lady = No tits
Oh.. The poy I took don't have big tits. Probably small b boobs.

And very pretty.. Stays in hatyai

Both look equally tanned and tall.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Oh.. The poy I took don't have big tits. Probably small b boobs.

And very pretty.. Stays in hatyai

Both look equally tanned and tall.

Just had a session with 2 ladyboys...

J took JJ after 20mins of wait. .. And once inside room.. Jj kneel and gave me a good bbbj. ,. all of sudden., Poy came knocking on the door. OmG.. She urge me to take her.. Of course yes la!

Fast and furious she took off everything gave me a bbbj while I was lying down smooching with JJ. Initially Jj was quite lost. She didn't react much.. Poy start telling her what to do. She licked my nipples and started her furious frenching.

Poy asked whom I want fuck.. Of course poy la! She is leaving soon.. And she is the reason why I came twice in 3 days. She is beautiful.. W Devilish figure with extraordinary good service. JJ pales beside poy. But she is quite pretty as well. Except her service is much normal and more passive. Her A boobs is a natural. Before I pump poy doggie.. I gave her a good ass rimming with occasional dick jerling... and this made her moan like a slut. Many of them was gossiping next cubicle. Lol

I came and I tipped poy and JJ well. JJ left and poy and I still engage in deep kissing as she say I must come find her if I go hatyai or bkk. Ermmmm.... Of course yes la! She is like miss queen standard.. On par with the renowned primaleen I would say.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Jaywalk,

Good one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1