The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 15-08-2017, 08:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 14506 / Power: 48
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
now that u know liao, still can go there meh u?
later the wl aj u instead how (due to recent hoohaa)?
I've no fear of stepping into 666 again since I'm innocent
我顶天立地 行得正站得直.
If anything happens to me police will come knocking onto their doors

48 points to exchange. Minimum 4 pointer samsters.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
commandowolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommandowolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommandowolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please leave the flaming in the other threads, especially the one made by the big boss. This is a compilation thread.

Please PM me with a link to your most recent post to return up.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 8
Ninja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
That was long time ago... all the girls then were garang and PSE bitches ..... now the current girls there are so mild compared to those girls.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 13
Cyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
How can you be king of geylang and don't know ?
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I don't wish to know anything about this house

Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That was long time ago... all the girls then were garang and PSE bitches ..... now the current girls there are so mild compared to those girls.
Absolutely agreed the current batch of girls quality is at its lowest standard unfortunately

Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 1
UltramanTiga87 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltramanTiga87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Absolutely agreed the current batch of girls quality is at its lowest standard unfortunately
They are not that bad lah.. I like a few e.g G15, G21 and G2. But i find myself drawn to the milfs at JM14 recently. Good BBBJ's and alot of kissing.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 6
francesco is a name known to allfrancesco is a name known to allfrancesco is a name known to allfrancesco is a name known to allfrancesco is a name known to allfrancesco is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
eh i thot u tio banned?
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 13
Cyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of lightCyberspace Nerd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
eh i thot u tio banned?
kid theung pee mai krup ?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal