The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
I kena before 2yrs ago..
Hmm...your case also about 2 years ago? At which ferry terminal? If its at BatamCenter ferry terminal, its likely to be the same group of immigration officers who took the bribe money,hehehe...

Quote:
I know my passport expiring less than 6mths, I think that time is around 5mths left. So I already prepare for the worst, I only bring 30dollars in my wallet and the rest is indon money. So I kena bring inside one of the immigration office and he say I have to send u back since my passport less than 6mths. I told him I already book hotel. So he say how much I have, I open my wallet show him 30dollars only.. if u wan, u can take.. so lan lan he take and chop my passport, but he say next time make sure check first before come in.. hahaha lucky sia but also scared ah how to go back sg. But luckily nothing happen..
Mind if i ask,how much was the initial amount they ask for? (their 1st quote) I am sure they wont straight away ask you for S$30 on their 1st quote,right? Kind of sure its definitely higher than S$30,hehehe....

See,its Indonesia business culture,hehehe...seller bring the amount higher,than wait for buyer to bargain downward.

Quote:
heheh so who daring wanna try dun bring too much sg dollars if not they will ask for more.. good luck..
Hope those who wish to try can also help me ask the question (as on below quote),hehehe...

*joking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next time if anyone who got hit by the same thing,hopefully they can remember my question and ask the immigration officer about,hehehe...."will i be charge (or fine) again when i leave?"

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
15k? For 2 hour massage?
Hanky panky or not,the price is scarily low....
Sory typo....
should be 150k
Old 19-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

It been quite some time since i step foot into Batam, was there with kaki last weekend for a short staycation.

Stay at Pacific Palace Hotel and alot of changes on going at habourbay.

As mention by bro nono, access to hotel near there was very easy there was signboard and ferry terminal only walking distance from zest hotel, amir hotel, marriot and batam habour hotel.

The stretch of seafood restaurant was also nicely group together.

Spend a night in batam before heading to JB.

Reach, just relax brough some stuff, vist temple and also some spa.

Night time go seafood at J8 and after that KTV.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

地方:Octapas Spa Batam

This place is located inside Pacific hotel, level 8. This spa have facility like jacuzzi and steam room and oxygen room room. There are normal massage package. I not sure how much the cost as I seldom take the massage service one usually I take the fj one. The fj service also have gold for G, platinum for package. The room have different type. Usually I take the normal

女神 : G40 Windy (no pic)
Usually about 10 gals at one go and they will have number tag . You will sit at sofa and they will stand in front intro themselves and let you choose. This syt caught my eye.

Background
She can speak and listen simple English. She was from Jakarta. It was only her 2nd day of work when I book her. She also mention the first time working this.

样貌:★★★★★
She is early 20s, beautiful and innocent looking and I would consider her as syt type.

身材:★★★★★
Tanned typical Indo chocolate smooth skin with long hair. Slim and toned body.Petite, super lightweight. She have a nice shape perky butt with natural soft b type boobs. No other mark or scar on her body. She wear braces and also mid hair pussy type.

口交:★★★★★
I was surprised it was bbbj instead of bj bcos usually this kind of place is bj only. It was quite fast but the bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
I didn't get to lick her pussy and not sure allow bo but very seductive when she use the pussy to rabba rabba my body n cock. I use my finger to rub her pussy too as it was seibei wet and I poke lightly too then kanna rejected by her.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high. I think the guy next door and hear her moaning loudly and clearly. It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "oh my god" and then I continue to ram her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

态度: ★★★★★
No problem in communication. Good attitude and no rush in service. Really serve and give u gao gao. Always putting on a great smile.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She can improve more, I seldom go batam often now so will not rtf unless she still there when I go next time. Those will like petite young innocent ladies can try her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Any bros know where to watch live EPL soccer at night?

Will be staying near BCS mall area. Appreciate for advice.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Had another most satisfying 2D1N trip with my gang.
After a good lunch, we went on our routine round of the booking joints around 1pm. Happy8 was lively and busy with their good selection of SYTs and MILFs and prices were reasonable ranging from 1.0 to 1.5j. One member took a decent MILF for 1j. Continue to 99 Massage but was not surprised with their poor selection. We continued to Havana but it was closed with the usual staff missing at the front door, so decided to move on to MM Massage. A large group of Indian brothers was perturbed by our presence and selection was on the low side but one member managed to grab a MILF at 1j. Next, we moved on to Sri Kandy but selection their was unexpected low and not up to our expectation. Our final joint on the route was Bunga which never impressed us on our previous trips. However, we were delighted with their crop of ceweks this time and prices were most reasonable ranging from 800k to 1.3j. Took a cewek at 1.1j on her first week of work while another member booked a young 20y fat cewek at 1j. We decided to terminate our round at this time, by skipping Link, Segar and Gold Bird and took a Gocar back our hotel for 15k.
My 23y SYT has a great body but was fresh, young and untrained. Sex was great because of her young superb body albeit inexperienced. Had dinner and beer at Windsor. Decided to send my SYT back at 9:30pm after another round and called my regular MILF over for another two most sextisfying rounds.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 20-12-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
amist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post
Any bros know where to watch live EPL soccer at night?

Will be staying near BCS mall area. Appreciate for advice.
A2 sit there order beers and enjoyz
Old 20-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cowie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for recommendation on spa on a day trip tomorrow. Any brothers to hang out too.
Old 20-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by amist View Post
A2 sit there order beers and enjoyz
Thanks bro. Upz
Old 21-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tengs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros want to go Batam tomorrow? My friend and I are considering to stay one night. We are very new but I've done research on this forum. If you are experienced, we'll be happy to buy you food and beer in exchange for your knowledge

PM me your Telegram or Wechat ID
Old 21-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Veteran Samster

I remember years back when I chiong Batam.

I went to ktv Alison located inside Formosa hotel.

I can walk round and see the gals. If gals I take, and if she agreed I can directly take her out overnight. Not sure now still can a not and what the practice now?

Those ktv like M1 and galaxy not sure they can do this way too?

Old 21-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR
lol

Batam 2 night stays at Evita hotel -5-10mins to walk to nagoya hill

hotel quite new I think .. but not advice to stay... hotel near mosque.. morning got hit by prayers cannot sleep ...
well at least help to wash my sins away lol

exchange rate I got at Nagoya 1.05 juta

Went scouting at stable at 6plus .. around Formosa.. MM.. happy..

Got 1-2 syt in each stable (maybe go too late that lesser choice ) .. manage to get one at 1 juta after nego from 1.3 juta

try M2 KTV a for abit singing and drinking..
cost : 0.55 juta for 7 can beers after tax/service stayed for about 4-5hrs .. as we got girls already from stable thus
songs and system not bad ..room we have quite big for at least 8pax
as we have only 4 people

have a massage near Nagoya..
1.75juta for 1.5hours..
it is a clean massage.. sorry I forget the name of the shop..
overall quite ok for me the skills of massue

try a hang flower small club near no name area.. call Morena

ordered 1 jug beer cost 0.23 juta.. actually price they charge is 0.27 juta
but it seems we have a gal that is frequent there so she help us ask for discount happy

there are dancers and some FL in the club - some not bad
well sorry I did not ask for the rate as I have gals so it is not good for me to ask since she already treat us so nice

Went to a ktv call K2 at K hotel.. rooms fulled..
so we sit in the lounge where all the mamas and ladies are standingby lol...
ordered 6 can beer at the cost of 0.5 juta
ordered a girl for company for 4 hours cost 0.5 juta

there are Vietnam, prc and locals gals at different rate

ask the mamasan.
lowest 0.5 Juta for local lowest for 4 hour company inhouse

takeout cost rate from 1 juta to 7 juta..

I was shock to hear 7 juta.. like wtf gold puss?

then I no bother just to drink abit and 4 hours in house company
then go lol

overall my trip at as above
Old 21-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
and ask a few question to check if she show some interest on you..
For people like me who cant speak bahasa, i usually greet every girl in the joint with a smile (even tho i may not be interested in them). Their response to my greeting matters a lot,hehehe...and i pick the girl that shows "most interested" in me.

Of course,if they are over 1 juta, then they cannot blame me for not booking them,hehehe...papi and mami knows my habit.

Quote:
No guarantees.. but it does reduces chances of bad experiences
Agreed!

Quote:
This method can't cut the real long queue from other ferry s' passengers.
Huh? Why not? Business Class Horizon allows me to alight 1st,from the ferry itself. When i reach immigration, there is a special queue specially for Business class ticket holder AND a no-long-young horizon ferry Indo girl to point me to the queue,hehehe...

There's even a guy standing in front of the chop-passport counter to direct me to the 1st available counter.

Quote:
But the no. of boat arrive at HBB should be lesser right?
Number of Ferry companies arriving to Harbour Bay ferry is lesser,hence the number of ferries is lesser too. During CNY, Horizon ferry also have added ferry trips from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay too (vice-versa from Harbour Bay to Harbour Front on the 1st weekend of a CNY).

The bad thing is ticket price is higher on the before-5pm ferry schedule (CNY eve and 1st 2 days of CNY). Price is back to normal after 5pm. The good thing is lesser queue after 5pm.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

7 juta? Haha....

Thank you
Old 21-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bobian, he asked about booking joints, not massage joints. And, from BCS to Nagoya, most ojet will open mouth 20k, best I got was 15k. That was before I started using Gojek.
I cannot imagine Gojek/Grab pricing is now as competitive as using roadside ojek,hehehe...car taxi fare is almost the same as motobike taxi,hehehe...

Quote:
My friend that you met, he don't do massage at all. Even at those at Hotel Utama area that I told him are just ST fuck joint, he also won't go in.
Yea,if he's looking to walk to booking joint,then all the more he shouldnt be staying around BCS area.

People from the 3rd world comes to 1st world,nearly everything will "futuristic",hehehe

People from the 1st world who goes to 3rd world, almost everything is like going "back in time",hehehe...

And perhaps, those from1st world to 1st and 3rd world to 3rd world might feel like home,hehehe...

Quote:
In BCS area, other than PM (that as we know, is closed already) and New Spa, the naughtiest I ever had in that area is hj in IndoThai. But, I was regular of that therapist then. No such luck with other therapists in that shop.
Justme in Gideon also a plus plus place,its just that its pricy for me,hence much often i give that place a miss.

Pricy here means its nearly doubled (if not more) the price on my special service estimation listed,hehehe...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1