The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammyboy View Post
One of the best massage outcall in hotel was at bukit bintang area. If you look for a real good quality massage + lil erotic ....or b2b ..they provide you the massage at the right point ...suggest you this outcall service for 2 hours.... add them WECHAT id : honeyseller
Was in KL recently and after a long tiring day decided to treat myself to a massage. They have different packages but I decided to go for the 2 hour b2b for RM380. Was offered a choice of 3 PRCs and selected a attractive MILF called Cindy.
She arrived on time and gave a decent massage for an hour before switching to B2B.

A chatty,friendlyand accomodating girl and you can negotiate a little extra with her.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Bro, here's my recommendations based on personal experience:

If RM240-300 is okay for your budget, there are a few MP/HC in Bukit Bintang area:
1. Green Elephant (PRC, local Chinese) at Sungei Wang Plaza
2. Saboon (PRC) behind Times Square
3. Genesis (PRC) at Menara HSBC (monorail Raja Chulan)

Below are some slightly cheaper ones (RM180-240) also BB area:
1. Golden City at Soleil Hotel, Changkat
2. Nova at Nova Hotel, Jalan Alor
Both under same management, stock is indon and viet.

There is also the fantastic option of Ace (Pudu), which is much more affordable but you'll need to lower your standards regarding facilities, plus travel abit. High quality cheong for low budget:

Location is old apartment rooms, excellent stock. Best value for money cheong location in KL. PRCs and Viets, choose from any taste you like. SYT/MILF, big/small boobs, tall/short, etc. Around 50 WGs each day from noon to 5am. General price RM80 for Viets, RM100 for PRCs. Google Maps search for Hotel Richmoore, Jalan Pasar Baharu. Nearest LRT station is Pudu then 15 mins walk. Much easier to take taxi. Ask for Golden Asean Hotel or Hotel Singapore. For more info, search thread title "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)".

As for your other questions, big boobs I can't help because that's not my taste. Small-sized girls, you can try Nova mentioned above. Some of their young indon stock are tiny.

Hope this helps. Any further questions do ask.
Decided to check out Hotel Richmoore while in KL.
Took the LRT to Pudu and then it is walking distance along Jalan Pudu, turn left at the corner when you pass the SIngapore hotel and GGolden Asean Hotel and Hotel Richmoore will be right in front of you.

The place is prettey run down and you need to walk up the broken escalator to the second floor where the girls will be standing around. It was quite crowded with people sitting on a Sunday evening and there a quite a few girls to chose from from PRCs to Viet/Thais. There is a mix of Milfs as well as younger and more attractive working girls ranging from , slim, busty and plump girls. The milfs are a bit more agrresive in grabbing your arm and trying to negotiate a deal but will not bother you if you walk away. The younger ones tend to wait for you to approch them. The crowd seems to be a mix of local as well as foriegn worker punters.

I didn't try in the end but might consider visiting again at a less busy time.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

I will be there next weekend.
Where is the best place to visit nowadays for dragon style Massage?
I mean pretty gals and clean environment.

Kindly advise, thanks!
Old 28-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JeeFohFohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, first post ya
Spending 2 nights in KL in the area. looking for Malay girls for outcall overnight service including drinks.
Any recommendation or advice will be appreciated. Thank you!!
Old 16-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished a quicky bonk at Genesis Spa, got a outer Mongolian girl with D cup, spent M$278 for 1 shot 40 mins.

This girl is study English at Day time and work here at night. Mongolian girl is rough. Bbbj is hard no feel, kept pressing my nipple during bonking which caused me some pain, don’t like it. Anyway, this has few PRC which my friend paid M$288 for 1 pop.

Vietnam will be M$278.

That’s all for a quick release... no much fun but just for release at KL city..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 17-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Nova Spa at Hotel Nova, and Golden City Spa at Soliel Hotel are around $240 for Thai/Viet girls ST. I usually stay at either of these hotels and ask the OKT to send the girl up to my room.

Just a word of advice to avoid the "massage" places along Changkat Bukit Bintang. There are some that gives a decent massage but no GQ, and those that do GQ have very bad service and attitude. Patronize at your own risk.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
After tried so many different method , I still prefer below combination . But I use AV vibrator which I bought 5 years ago from Sg Wang plaza condom house + Extension condom which I bought from Tropicana city mall / delay spray + JO orgasm gel . She 100% crazy . Chances very high she squirt when I use above combination .
No need use extension condom + delay spray together because extension condom is thicker and extend length , so , it will reduce penis sensitivity (it design to let girl crazy but man) . Unless u use extension condom for warm her up then continue with normal condom or no use condom then u need to apply delay spray or else she sure angry .
Let her imagine she was bonk by stranger , a long and big penis guy . She sure non stop moans .
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
I play 2 rounds .
She piss 2 rounds . She damn tired now .
Live update . Haha........
Which is best of the best ?
I tried combination of VigRED + Procomil delay spray before . It almost kill her .
I chor her almost hour with my super penis (hard and long) . She reach orgasm 3 rounds .
Old 19-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

any outcall service to recommend in this area ?
Old 18-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
After tried so many different method , I still prefer below combination . But I use AV vibrator which I bought 5 years ago from Sg Wang plaza condom house + Extension condom which I bought from Tropicana city mall / delay spray + JO orgasm gel . She 100% crazy . Chances very high she squirt when I use above combination .
No need use extension condom + delay spray together because extension condom is thicker and extend length , so , it will reduce penis sensitivity (it design to let girl crazy but man) . Unless u use extension condom for warm her up then continue with normal condom or no use condom then u need to apply delay spray or else she sure angry .
Let her imagine she was bonk by stranger , a long and big penis guy . She sure non stop moans .
Must try wand massager + Extension condom + JO orgasm gel .
Most importance is Wand massager much cheaper than Excel buny rabbit but very effective .
I bought from Sg Wang condom house too . why pay extra ?
Start with wand massager as warm up .
Until she start re-act to your action like moans , body twisting , leg jerking etc .
Then start wear extension condom . let my didi become giant (apply JO orgasm to extension condom surface) and insert into her wet wet pussy and screw her hard hard .
With extension condom , u can safe money on delay spray because extension condom is thicker than normal condom .
Chor her half an hour , sure let her pees .
Old 20-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Itched already .
Restock time .
Old 01-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Will be headed to KL week after next, definitely will try out Hotel Richmoore.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Will be headed to KL week after next, definitely will try out Hotel Richmoore.
You not afraid to see roaches, ants, lizards on the wall or on your messy, to be thrown away table in ACE / Hotel Richmoore ?.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You not afraid to see roaches, ants, lizards on the wall or on your messy, to be thrown away table in ACE / Hotel Richmoore ?.
yeah I know its super run down and dirty, makes it more kinky.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jerrygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
yeah I know its super run down and dirty, makes it more kinky.
it's smelly too. smell like sperms, all the men sperms
Old 27-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, long i yet go KL, if i stay in hotel nova, which coach bus should i use from singapore?
i think now hotel nova is called: Travelodge Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, correct?
sorry to bother u but i will go KL soonest and hope have great sexy time. so there is phone number in hotel room to call massage girl come up to my room.. have hj?bj? how is the rates? thanks

B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Nova Spa at Hotel Nova, and Golden City Spa at Soliel Hotel are around $240 for Thai/Viet girls ST. I usually stay at either of these hotels and ask the OKT to send the girl up to my room.

Just a word of advice to avoid the "massage" places along Changkat Bukit Bintang. There are some that gives a decent massage but no GQ, and those that do GQ have very bad service and attitude. Patronize at your own risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1