The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 06-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
cheepie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Orchard Towers

Old 06-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HeathenChild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the sake of convenience and a lil' extra cash in my pocket, I visited one of the Level 4 MPs earlier today. Visited my regular buxomy bombshell and had a pleasurable 60 min. I agree with all seasoned veterans that OT is too highly priced but for the sake of convenience...

Look : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : D+ (Real knockers!!)
HJ : 8/10
BJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8.8/10 (she rides like a bronco!)
Massage : 7/10
GFE : 8.5/10
Overall : 8.8/10
Damage : 55 + 180 (Massage + the extras)
RTF : Fuxk yeah!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

bro chanster, look and body 9/10 is veri da high. can share which joint?
Old 22-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
there is singapore one on level 3, next to the toilet
leejohnn is cunty/police/gaytiger/redbullman etc and is obviously trying to use my nick for his new clone, like he did in bluebilly/billyblue. This is his latest clone nick.

Please do not give him points or share contacts with this idiot. He is out to sabo joints and ruin the forum.
Old 23-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Visted OT last week. After 10 minutes of scouting, settled on a MP located on level 4. Was served by a Viet lady. Paid for 30 minutes massage and was guided to the room. First question she asked upon entering the room was if I am interested in any special. Asked her for damage. Quoted $200 for full package and 15 minutes will be kept aside for this service. Told her let me think about it as she began her massage. 17 minutes later, she popped the question again, i turned her down. She said ok, finished already. I was like, WTH. Nevertheless, dressed up and left.

Just to share.
Old 24-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Orchard tower .. the so call foreign place.. oh well, having shop in orchard for CNY.. feeling bored .. went to have a look in orchard tower. In here, if you took some effort . you are able to find some gem syt who is very pretty. Of course, you must know how to negotiate your price. Went to a MP that is located at lvl 3 and got a pretty syt.

Stats
Name: dunno her name.. think if u bro take a walk recent will be able find her as i find the other girls in level 3 look rather old
Look : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : B+
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Depend. dont think she will stay long anyway
Damage : 35 + 100 .. oh well quite standard damage as compare with FL2 , HH..

Have fun guys.. Dont get chop, research you work well
Bro,can share with me though pm,thank.
Old 24-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dropped by there on CNY second day. Went from level 1 to level 3 and at level 3, found a pretty face PRC. Saw one other guy going out when I reached the shop. Said her name was Hani, look mid twenties to me. Says she works there everyday 11am to 11pm. I was there at 5+pm.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (Tall, slim, leggy)
Boobs (not for boob lovers, should be cup A or 32B only)
HJ: 6.5/10 (Rather rushed)
BJ and Boob Massage (7/10)

Shop has one other MILF which I passed. Hani was chatty but massage was pretty piano, although she was chatty and friendly, until the HJ & BJ which was a bit rushed.

Damage for me was $30 entrance, $100 Boob massage and BJ

Hani quoted me $50 for HJ and 80 for Boob massage and HJ. I tried bargaining 80 for BJ but she said for 100 she would do BJ and throw in boob massage.
Finished with a Cum on Boobs which, since I was lying down with her tits hovering over my didi, dripped back down. Hani wiped me up after the deed. I then proceeded happily with some siao stain on my stomach to ION orchard food court for makan and teh. It was CNY 2nd day after all. Hard to find makan. Cheers.

RTM: Only after I try others finish and only for 30 entrance and 50 HJ. Go there for Hani only if u want a pretty face and slightly above average service.
Old 24-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
RTM: Only after I try others finish and only for 30 entrance and 50 HJ. Go there for Hani only if u want a pretty face and slightly above average service.

which joint is this? level 3 or level 4?
Old 24-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

and i spotted this prc babe at the level 3 joint near toilet. wow boobs spilling out! quite pretty too. but no chance to try..
also saw a familiar face from ex kim wellness in one of the joints
Old 25-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
which joint is this? level 3 or level 4?
as far as i understand, Orchard Towers only has 3 levels not including basement level, and no level 4. I was at the top floor, which was level 3. What level 4 u talking about bro? And come to think of it, I think she was trying to tell me her name was Honey. I must be thinking Korean to think Hani
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1