The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Have a session with Anqi few days ago, after trying some new girls, I still prefer the good service from those who have been here Long enough to know the local standard of service.
A year ago she used to be very quite, now she talk to me more like a Friend, like all other girls, a common topic is about getting lesser visitors in GL now. Looking at the COE price, market is getting worst everywhere.
She give me a very good service, a very gentle lady, but she told she got angry by over demand customer just before.
Her BJ FJ HJ were all up to my standard of requirement, She knows exactly how many pressure to apply at the right place, I nearly have to CIM but stop it to do a FB with me on the TOP. Knowing that I was tired, she asked to be on TOP and mounted me. She knows her job well in her FJ, knowing where to rub, and when to go fast from slow.
I will definitely RTf her again and again.

I had a nice session with Anqi too, well she already has great FRs on her so I shall not repeat writing an FR.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 24-07-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I was told Anqi will be working today after her Normal monthly rest, hope I can be the first customer of her today. Notice she has changed her style during my last visit, more service oriented. She is one of my preferred WL who is capable of providing the service within what is permitted. Treat her with respect, talk to her like a friend, you will like her GF like respond. 她是那种吃软不吃硬的人。你对她越软,她会把你小弟吃的更硬,她越高兴时,就做的越来越好。T alk to her gently, once she is happy you have nothing to lose but more to gain.
Old 28-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visited Anqi last weekend, on Wed tried a new WL, was disappointed, newbie has been been since May but still never improve.
Tried Anqi again, I think I need to stick to girls that has been here Long enough, with experience in providing skilful service.
When the newbie blow me, my little bro cannot even wake up properly, Anqi is so good that I nearly have CIM, her FJ, HJ are equally good.
Now I understand why we need to send pworkers for skills ip programme, a BJ does not mean simply put that the little bro in the mouth, you need the skills to know exactly where to to lick, how much pressure, how deep, and also the right speed.
She should be the trainer for the newbie and help keep GL standard up.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tried 2 new girls this week, the service standard is so so, Both need plenty of training to keep up with GL standard. One of them told me the agent did not tell her the service here is so demanding, she never expected.
Instead of taking my luck to try another new girl, I feel safer those Long enough here, already wasted $300 to gamble on new girls, better be safe than sorry.
Anqi is just above average in her look and body, she is about 1,6, perky B or close to C cup, fair skin, a pair of very smooth and fair leg.
She meet my standard well in her BJ, FJ. I am not sure she allows CIM, but she is one of a few that, if I don’t stop, will likely discharge with BJ. I always stop her when I almost discharge, and ask her Ho Ho on with FJ.
Although this sounds routine, but this has been my SOP for many years.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Tried a few new girls, back to Anqi after her rest days. I should stick to her to avoid disappointment from new girls.
She is still my most prefer choice for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1