The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
To be fair, this is a good advice.

Do not ask the name of every single girl BEFORE the deed.

Best is you just pick the girl you want first, and go and try.

After the deed, then you ask the name of other girls you are interested in.

But do not ask the name of EVERY GIRL, cos that will make the OKT think you are some window shopper (unless it is your regular house already, and OKT knows you well)

Just ask the few you intend to try in future.

To gain okt trust, do return to the house within a few weeks to try the girls you enquired about - so the OKT know you are genuine.

But in my opinion, smart OKT will just tell you the name of the girl.

Even if the customer call the girl at other houses, at least other customers there will get to see the girl and enquire where she is from - so it helped to draw traffic back to the house anyway.

Better than the girls sit there whole day and regulars of other houses did not know she existed.

That is worse.
They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. You’re bloody OKT. You could say, in English hokkien or any language other than Chinese and tell me maybe you’re looking for our favorite XXX or XXx. Rather than replied, here we don’t tell people name or number. Please choose. If that’s the case it’s a bloody good job, just sit there collect money and be like body guards. And I asked in a nice manner.

Service standards and look standards already dropping. OKT standard also dropping?

Seriously, china service standards tip top man.

Girls come in will auto say,
Hi I’m number XXX, I am from Fu Juan. My name is XXX. I hope to serve you.

The captain or OKT will tell me which lady body is good or service is good but their flaw is XXX. Example, number XXX has excellent service and nice boobs. But she has given birth before and has a scar on her belly. So if you don’t mind. Or XXX is beautiful and nice body but she might not XXX.

And if half way you complain or what. They take action.

Singapore totally no such service.. and OKT job is the best in Singapore. Just sit and collect money. Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol
Old 02-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. You’re bloody OKT. You could say, in English hokkien or any language other than Chinese and tell me maybe you’re looking for our favorite XXX or XXx. Rather than replied, here we don’t tell people name or number. Please choose. If that’s the case it’s a bloody good job, just sit there collect money and be like body guards. And I asked in a nice manner.

Service standards and look standards already dropping. OKT standard also dropping?

Seriously, china service standards tip top man.

Girls come in will auto say,
Hi I’m number XXX, I am from Fu Juan. My name is XXX. I hope to serve you.

The captain or OKT will tell me which lady body is good or service is good but their flaw is XXX. Example, number XXX has excellent service and nice boobs. But she has given birth before and has a scar on her belly. So if you don’t mind. Or XXX is beautiful and nice body but she might not XXX.

And if half way you complain or what. They take action.

Singapore totally no such service.. and OKT job is the best in Singapore. Just sit and collect money. Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol
Fair enough bro, I started a new thread for feedback on OKTs etc, welcome you to go there and post your feedback: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=695518

Old 17-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is not okt is girl lousy service in this house
Old 18-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Is not okt is girl lousy service in this house
You are right bro.

90% of the gals in this house lousy service la.

The "seniors" tell them no need do so much for $80.

No frenching, no painting, no AR and some no squeezing or sucking nipples.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. ..................... Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol
Dun tell you names becos some gals have bad reviews in this forum.

So if you hear the names then you maybe not keen to try liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are right bro.

this SOP is spreading beyond this house to other girls in other houses Liao. Recently many drop their services.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right bro.

I would say more than 90% are below par. Well, unless one could tip them handsomely to the tune of $50 and above, they’re not willing to perform BBBJ and DFK. I guess most if not all have some form of Pre-agreement to stick to this modus operandi.

A wake up call is urgently needed for this particular shop!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-07-2018 at 05:52 AM.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
this SOP is spreading beyond this house to other girls in other houses Liao. Recently many drop their services.
What the use of pretty n sexy but service like shit? We bonk with our little bro not eyes. Not all shops girl follow this shit shop girls tradition lah. Luckily my favourite girls from 166, 1658A n 1669 still give me dfk n great gfe😁😍😂
Old 19-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i thought so too. infact i was wondering why recent i always
kena half services. either this is lacking or that is missing.
Actually a few new gals mentioned to me SG is the lowest price
among the region thus they only provide half fuck services.
those who come are mainly due to the
assurance of their collections as there are many stories of gals
in other land being cheated of their collections by the
gangster run ring. Hearsay only, please dont flame me.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is why I seldom patronize Geylang now. When Malaysians were here, I used to go 2 times, sometimes 3 times a week.

Now, with such common poor service and attitude, I rather give my money to those who deserved it. Mostly FLs and overseas destinations. The PRCs in China Sauna and Vietnamese in Vietnam bars are 1000x better, on average, in service and more importantly for me, gfe and attitude, than what we have now in Geylang.

Occasionally, based on some outstanding FR report, went to try out GL and 80% of the times, feel like throwing money into the sea is better. Too many fake FRs nowadays, unlike the good old times with Malaysians in GL.

btw, I had seen the $1600 actress advertised in another thread. Actually seen her about 6 months previously when she was marketed by another agent for much less than that. Definitely not D cup and definitely much older than what is advertised. Closer to 30 years old or more. Rejected her.

Tried a $500 gal from Armani on Tue. Much better in looks and attitude than the "actress" and any GL gal I tried recently. Will visit her again...
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 20-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right bro.

I thought is 150 dollars?
Old 20-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which other houses are affected by this diseases?
Old 20-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I thought is 150 dollars?
We pay $150.

$80 goes into the WL's pocket while $70 goes to the house.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked pass this house yesterday, had an urge to try its WLs. But after all these comments penned down by other bros, still felt a bit apprehensive.

Decided to spend my $150 elsewhere instead...
Old 20-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which other houses are affected by this diseases?
Don't say until disease leh. Wait people misread and thought what happen.

Just that more girls learning those bad habits of poor service lor.

Aiyah, cannot say which house lah. Wait those promoter trolls will appear here to bark like a dog.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1