The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Was intro by a friend to try this tall babe call Rong Rong at Lor 1606. As long time never visit legal house so decided to give a try and below please find my FR about on her.

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit and also some nice tongue fighting before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (not that kind of super chio but looks will grow along the way )
2)Body: 8/10 (tall with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( has a nice C-cupper boobs with small brownish nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ time
Very good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10

It been very long time never post FR hope my posting skill not tarnish.
why you post FR on 1606 girl in 1606a thread
Old 14-09-2014, 03:22 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A commando in AR + BBBJ + HJ.... Not for the weak dick....

Xiao Yan (L16 H06A)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 6.75/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of bright beautiful eyes, a rather flat low bridged nose & sexy lips on her small face. Her flaw would be her low bridged, flat nose. She looks and sounds like a Malaysian girl more. Her facial complexion is quite tanned with some pimples. She has this slutty ah lian face with CFM looks. She looks better when she let her long reddish brown hair down.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of gravity defying natural B cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs size compliments her petite, model shaped figure.)

Body: 7.9/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, I have to say she has one of the nicest & most proportionate figure I ever seen. Just seeing her naked body I immediately erect haha. She has a petite, hour glass s shaped model figure. Very toned abs. No tummy fats at all. Very obvious curvy s shaped figure. Long slender smooth pairs of legs. Very taut, toned teenage figure. She's very light as I could carry her easily. Body complexion wise quite tanned with some pimple marks on her back. Arm pit hairs spotted.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Action packed bath. She performed body to body soapy rub. After which she cat bathed my nipples briefly. And she HJ me while massaging my balls at same time. Feeling damn shiok. Machiam like jua gen haha. Her tender touches make my dick damn shiok. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(She is very hygienic. She sprayed her mouth with listerine during cat bath. And she used tooth paste & wet tissue soaked with listerine to disinfect my ass hole & dick before she AR or BBBJ me. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back & used her soft tender fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bath me from my ears to neck to back & thighs. Her suction was rather weak. Pop pop sound can be heard. Very soft agile tongue slided against my back. On my fours, she AR me while HJ my dick with baby oil. One of the best AR I had since ex le le 1615 retired. Her AR style is a combination of poking & licking. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue. Then she sucked my balls & HJ me at same time. After which she bend my dick to BBBJ. And then she AR me again with HJ combo. This combo was so shiok & lethal that I nearly cum & quickly stop her. I flipped over. She performed similar cat bath on my front. She focused more on HJ me with baby oil, sucking my balls & BBBJ me. She gave me another round of AR by lifting my legs, AR me & HJ me at same time. Nearly cum quickly stop her haha.)

Frenching: 6.5/10
(Very light frenching. Managed to taste her tongue and engage in a brief tongue fight when she was high during bonking.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Good BBBJ skills. Deep throated. Strong suction. She spitted saliva to stimulate my dick. I like the way she flicked her tongue on my dick head. She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ in total. Overall great to see a slutty ah lian BBBJ me.)

AR: 8.8/10
(As mentioned, one of the best AR I had since le le 1615 retired. She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First round on my fours. Second round when I laid on my back with my legs lifted up. Her AR style is poking & licking type. Very aggressive AR. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue haha. She AR me & HJ my dick with baby oil. The way she teased my dick in HJ nearly made me cum. Quickly stop her whenever the cumming feeling comes. She alternated AR with ball sucking plus BBBJ & non stop HJ with baby oil. This combo is damn lethal. Inexperienced punters can easily cum lol.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Very nicely trimmed pussy hair. Relatively nice looking pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed my tongueful as her thighs clamped my head. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She moaned quite loudly and her eyes rolled when I painted her. )

FJ: 7.7/10
(Quite tight pussy she has. We bonked in missionary, doggie & cow girl. She has very loud moanings. Typical ah lian loud moanings haha. Very wild horny girl. In missionary, we bonked and kissed. I licked her ears & neck while she twisted & bit my nipples. Ouch. Her hands were all over my face & body. Very passionate love making. We then switched to doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy. I bonked her from behind and licked her entire back while grabbing her boobs from behind. She then proposed cow girl so we switched position. This girl has great stamina & love to ride. Riding is fast and furious. I grabbed & played with her boobs while she rode my dick up down left right. She bend down to suck my nipples and neck. As her riding tempo gets faster & moanings get louder by a few decibel, I couldn't last any longer & blasted all my sperm with a satisfying ahhhhhh!! What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7/10
(She is not into kc shit. Very good at talking & chit chatting. Very good PR skills. She likes to compliment guys strengths to boost their ego & made them feel good. Very genuine professional wl.)

RTF: Yes for her commando service especially her AR, HJ & BBBJ combo.
Old 27-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

3 newbies started at 1606A couple of weeks back.. they are Xiao Mi, Xiao Hong n Xiao Ai
Old 27-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
3 newbies started at 1606A couple of weeks back.. they are Xiao Mi, Xiao Hong n Xiao Ai
Wow bro. Thanks for the update. How do they look?
Old 28-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Wow bro. Thanks for the update. How do they look?

for U.. U could try Xiao Hong I prefer V slim ones..
Old 28-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
Hopefully one day Alibaba can have someone like Xiao Bai
Old 28-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
There is one replica over at 1856 ... But taller and younger ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far the girl I like in 1606a is Xiao Ya, fair and cute with good service, any more like her?

Quote:
Some people say 1856 Bai Xue lor... but actually for this type 1817 also got a lot of nice hot mei mei recently... don't know the names though, just went in to take a look... wonder if anyone knows what's the latest happening there?
Old 28-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There is one replica over at 1856 ... But taller and younger ...
Wow good news man

No fish prawn fine too

Authentic one no chance liao...married with baby already

So replica happy liao loh
Old 28-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far the girl I like in 1606a is Xiao Ya, fair and cute with good service, any more like her?

Some people say 1856 Bai Xue lor... but actually for this type 1817 also got a lot of nice hot mei mei recently... don't know the names though, just went in to take a look... wonder if anyone knows what's the latest happening there?
Hmmm...drooling liao!
Old 01-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
So anyone tried the new girls yet and can FR
Old 08-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:

Sad to say...Xiao Ya baleh Cina Kampong liao!
Old 08-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sad to say...Xiao Ya baleh Cina Kampong liao!
Oh no! Any suggestions for replacements? Was just planning to rtf her this week
Old 09-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh no! Any suggestions for replacements? Was just planning to rtf her this week
Go downstairs for GeGe
Old 09-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Hong (1606A)

Xiao Hong (1606A)....25 yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, sexy, sultry, foxy looker, wif a light small sexy mole below her right eye...has nu ren wei appeal!..165cm tall, gd ht wif slim sexy legs...slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, abit on the big boned side, has a rose tattoo on her lower tummy(but no marks, bod smooth)...B cup boobs, perky soft wif brown eraser tits...flatish yet juicy big ass, nice for doggie!...pussy a tad bushy, lips darkish, no smell...has no previous skin trade experience but learnt the trade before cumming to gl...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly, caring n responsive mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Pre-shower action...helped strip fm head to toe, even removed me socks n shoes!...raba, frenching, spontaneous...Shower action...catbath lick n suction style front n back...soapy shiok raba, pussy grinding, passionate frenching, me fingering her pussy, hands n legs all over, v nice!...deepthroat bbbj vgd...towelled me down afterwards v caring!...

Bed action...full pkge works...boobs massage v shiok becuz of her soft smooth boobs n pointy eraser tits!...even boobs massaged the soles of me feet!...solid soothing massage..bum massage nice n sexy, even did it on me tummy, wif her pussy up close to me face, prelude for me tonguefu....thorough catbath lick n suction style...ar solid lick n poke like tunneling! ...ar done in various positions even wif her straddling on me back fm behind!...hj, balls massage n lick nice... bbbj deepthroat vgd...went into 69 which was nice...boobs n tits fuck vgd. ..tonguefu shiok as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips, soft moans, squirming!...

Fj in many positions, nice moans, face flushed, v responsive...enjoyed standing becuz of her ht n curvy bod ; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass n hand reaching bk to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, long legs on me chest n neck, nice feel ; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd... ended wif a soothing massage n french goodbye...oh yes also helped me dress back, even helped put me socks n shoes back on, submissive n gentle!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk fm a sexy, sultry, foxy, caring mm who aims to pls n willing to learn...has gem potential. ..

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1