The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
L16H49 WLs & its details

Since I don't see a thread on the subject house, I have decided to setup a thread for the sake of samsters who are not familar with this house WLs.

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Under their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

The following WLs are currently working in this house -

1) UK aka Yuki - Young, vivacious, notty, excellent interactive/PR skill and babelicious with solid Playboy Mag model physique and tits to boot ... My FR will follow after this post ...

2) Xiao Chun - Pleasant looker, slim, tall (1.65m), A cupper frontal assets and a commando WL.

3) Mei Xin - Prettily adorable, youngish, petite and slim. She is more towards passionate and slow kinda service.

4) Ke Ke - Pleasant looker, smiley, dainty, petite, slim, has smooth skin complexion and her frontal assets appeared to be at least B Cuppers ... Hopefully they are not enhanced by the fantastic pushup effect of today brassiere technology. This WL is not new and has been around sometime ...

5) Ding Dang - Quite chio, very petite, slim, has long tress and with big eyes ... She is another excellent service-provider.

6) Jiao Jiao (Retired) - Pretty, voluptuous and a commando WL.

7) Gao Qi - Has retired for good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right parts of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... A sign of a youthful bod. She has a very faded tattoo on her upper left arm ... She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantabulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and caressed each other anatomies and alternately, we locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tail-bone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... At that instant, I felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... with neatly- & well-trimmed pubic hair ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Typo error ...

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Unlike their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates bro max! Sad to hear gaoqi is gone

Keke still around huh
Old 17-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Typo error ...

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Unlike their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.
i preferred bright white light anyway!
Old 17-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

My past FR on Ding Dang. Personally enjoyed her company but I haven rtf lately as I have others in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Long overdued FR but better late than never. Noticed that this girl doesn't have any FRs so I should probably do her a favour considering she's been here a while and I RTF-ed her.

Walked into ooilong's place 1429 one day to browse his ipad. Saw a few SYTs but in the end settled for this cute SYT from 1649. He made the call while I went toilet first and got myself a drink. After 5 mins she arrived. Really indeed a SYT with sufficient boobs. She was full of friendly smiles which i find quite rare for first time visit in my opinion, they usually only open up inside the room. She grabbed my arms and walked up the stairs together. Once in the room, started to break ice. Hugged each other and cuddle a bit on the bed. Caressed her a bit and introduced ourselves. Shower was pretty standard, simple one with no bbbj. She's probably more of a bed person. After shower, continued to cuddle on the bed. Catbath is also quite simple and concentrate more on nipple licking. Reached down south to finger her, she allows! Frenching next! was a decent frenching though i had more passionate ones before nonetheless can't complain. She moves on to service my bro. Bbbj is quite good with decent suction and up down head movement. It's the kind that can accidentally cim though I never asked if she allows since I wasn't interested. Next to the actual action. Caps on and started in cowgirl first. Totally had a good time handling those sufficient B cup boobs, sucking on those tiny eraser light brown nipples. Missionary was pretty normal with the moans. Doggied her and her nice ass. The way she increased her moan was so arousing that I couldn't take it anyhow and went for it. Came in doggied a satisfied man.

Ding Dang
Homebase: 1649
Looks: 8/10 (cute SYT with long black hair)
body: 8/10 (short but slim, definitely sexy)
boobs: B with tiny light brown nipples
Foreplay: pretty long and accommodating
Fingering: allows
Frenching: allows
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: already did twice

She's not new but not sure why she doesn't have FRs. Don't think it's due to bad service because I had to wait for both my rtf sessions. Anyway above is based on my own experience.
Old 18-08-2013, 08:32 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

UK (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: 1 month plus
Misc Info: UK this name is simply very unique. She chosen this name so that customers can rmb her. I like this name UK.

Face: 7.2/10
(UK looks sexy, slutty and is very feminine looking. She has long silky black hair which smells nice. She is fair & her facial complexion is quite good. I noticed she puts on quite heavy makeup & elaborated fake eye lashes. I prefer her to put on light/nude makeup though. Her eyes are attractive & can electrify u. She has medium bridge nose & kissable lips. Overall I like her outlook. Somehow she looks like a sexy secretary/OL.)

Body: 7.8/10
(UK scored very high in this aspect. She has one of the nicest figure I ever savoured & seen in GL. She has curvy, hour glass shaped & well toned figure. No sight of tummy fats. Her skin is smooth & fair. When I saw her naked body, I immediately erected. Hehe. I noticed she has a faded tattoo on her left arm. Her figure is my ideal type of figure to bonk. She is quite tall too about 1.6+m. I also noticed she has nicely manicured & pedicured nails. Simply kinky.)

Boobs: 7.7/10
(UK has natural B+ cup boobs with quite big sized brown nipples. Her cup size complemented her toned figure very well. One of the nicest boobs I ever savoured & played with. Simply love to fondle, caress, suck, lick & squeeze her boobs.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment we are in the room, UK seduced me & helped to undress me. Then she initiated to French me. Very nice foreplay. I like girls who initiated frenching.)

Bath: 7.5/10
(During the bath, I like the way she teased my dick with her ass & boobs. I enjoyed soapy rabba rabba with her hot body. The way she handled my manhood is so gentle til i can easily erected. To my surprise, she initiated to French me deeply during the bath. We had long passionate frenching in the bathroom with water spraying on our bodies. To end the bath, she squatted down & gave me a long deep throated BBBJ with many variations. Nearly cummed & quickly stopped her. She is very caring even helped to dry me with towel.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Once I lied on the bed, she gave me a decent massage with oil. Her massage skills are surprisingly quite good. Her arm strength is great. Nearly zzzz during the massage as its very relaxing.)

Cat bath: 7.4/10
(UK used her boobs & body to rabba my body. When her breasts brushed against my body, the feeling is shiok & ticklish. With warm water in her mouth, she gave me a strong suction cat bath with pop pop sound from my ears to my legs. I felt her teeth brushed against my skin during the cat bath. During the cat bath, she used her fingers to tickle my balls & played with my man hood. Very arousing.)

AR: 7.6/10
(To my surprise, she gave me a good AR. She started off by licking my butt. Then she flicked her tongue along my ka chng hole while her hands were playing with my dick & balls. Then she inserted her tongue into my ka chng hole in & out. Simply heavenly. She alternated between AR & ball sucking constantly.)

Frenching: 8/10
(This babe scored A* in French. She took the initiative to French me the moment we are in the room. We had great long tongue fight. We spent most of the time frenching each other. Her frenching is quite aggressive. She sucked my tongue & softly bit my lips. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(Very nice pinkish pussy UK has. Simply enjoyed painting her fresh oyster yummy. Nicely trimmed soft pussy hair too.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(UK BBBJ skills are good. She gave me strong suction deep throated BBBJ with lots of variations. She also flicked her tongue along my dick & on my dick head. During the BBBJ, her saliva keep dripping along my dick. I cannot control myself and eventually cummed my first shot in BBBJ.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(UK is simply horny, wild & slutty in bed. Her pussy is very tight. In missionary, we frenched deeply while I pumped her & played with her boobs. She licked my neck & ears thoroughly & blow air into my ears. Very shiok. Her moaning is simply arousing me. She is good in using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious. Her riding skill is good. The view of UK boobs jumping up & down in cow girl is breath taking. Cannot tahan such an awesome view, such a wonderful moaning sound & her tight pussy i eventually offloaded my 2nd shot. Simply sexisfied.)

GFE: 8/10
(UK simply exudes high GFE/KC. She is attentive to what i said. We have lots of topics to chat about. She is caring & gentle & treats me like her bf. Quite enjoyed her high GFE.)

RTF: Yes chop confirm & guarantee. She is my no 1 RTF target.

Note: Bonked her quite some time ago so re-pasted her FR here since bro max created a thread for 1649
Old 18-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Going to 1649 uk now
Old 18-08-2013, 09:47 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Going to 1649 uk now
Bro enjoy I'll b waiting for u at 1649 sofa area
Old 18-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since I don't see a thread on the subject house, I have decided to setup a thread for the sake of samsters who are not familar with this house WLs.

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Under their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

The following WLs are currently working in this house -

1) UK aka Yuki - Young, vivacious, notty, excellent interactive/PR skill and babelicious with solid Playboy Mag model physique and tits to boot ... My FR will follow after this post ...

2) Xiao Chun - Pleasant looker, slim, tall (1.65m), A cupper frontal assets and a commando WL.

3) Mei Xin - Prettily adorable, youngish, petite and slim. She is more towards passionate and slow kinda service.

4) Ke Ke - Pleasant looker, smiley, dainty, petite, slim, has smooth skin complexion and her frontal assets appeared to be at least B Cuppers ... Hopefully they are not enhanced by the fantastic pushup effect of today brassiere technology. This WL is not new and has been around sometime ...

5) Ding Dang - Quite chio, very petite, slim, has long tress and with big eyes ... She is another excellent service-provider.

6) Jiao Jiao (Retired) - Pretty, voluptuous and a commando WL.

7) Gao Qi - Has retired for good!

Enjoy,
MaXx
I thought there's another girl Lily?
Old 18-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro enjoy I'll b waiting for u at 1649 sofa area
Wah u r there now ah...

I today shag out already...afternoon at 1651
Old 19-08-2013, 09:04 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Wah u r there now ah...

I today shag out already...afternoon at 1651
Which babe shag u? can intro? I wan to b shag
Old 24-11-2013, 04:19 PM
King Of Geylang

I had a blast with Office Lady look alike....

Xiao Chun (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: About 1 year (Was surprised to see little mentioning of xiao chun in open forum despite her 1 year experience in GL)
Height: 1.67m
Weight: 40plus kg

Face: 6.7/10
(From some distance, she looks like a sultry, feminine, sexy, hot Office Lady we often seen in CBD area. On closer observation, she is not that pretty as I saw freckles/spots on her face. But she is definitely bonkable. High sex appeal. She has nice pair of eyes with nice eye makeup, medium high nose with long hair. She has da she tou as she cannot pronounce certain chinese words. She likes to giggle wickedly. Very interesting bubbly cheerful personality.)

Body: 7.4/10
(Xiao chun is tall about 1.67m. Slim, curvy, toned, model/athlete figure. Very smooth skin. No tummy fats at all. I like this type of figure.)

Boobs: 6.7/10
(Natural A cup boobs with light brown nipples. How I wish she has bigger pair of knockers. That will look perfect on her model/athlete figure. Its a pity. Notheless, she allows me to savour, lick, suck & play with her nice pairs of xiao long bao. Simply enjoyable.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(We had body to body soapy rub. She used her nipples to rabba my body & dick. We made some small chats during the bath. Not much action in the bath. Main action begins on the bed.)

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(First, xiao chun used her smooth body & boobs to rub against my body while her fingers were arousing my dick & balls. Generally, her cat bath was excellent and very thorough. Her tongue licked my entire body from ears to thighs. Her saliva is all over my body Great cat bath suction with pop pop sound. Can feel her teeth during the cat bath. Her hands were busy arousing my sensitive areas while she cat bathed me.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Xiao Chun's AR is deep aggressive tongue darting style. She used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole fast & furious. My ka chng hole was like being raped by her tongue. What i love is during the AR, her HJ with baby oil, gave me a very shiok feeling. She alternated AR with ball sucking+BBBJ by sliding down under me, between my legs while I was on my fours. This combo was so powerful and lethal that I nearly cummed . Her AR was the 2nd best I had in GL.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(We had passionate, sensual frenching with non stop tongue fight. It was very spontaneous and natural. She seem to know I like frenching. We frenched throughout the session. Great oomph feel. Caveat applies.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(One of the best BBBJ I had so far. Deep throat. Great suction. Lots of saliva stimulating. Her saliva dripped along my shaft during the BBBJ. Nice tongue flicking on my dick head. Nearly cummed.)

Pussy painting: 7.6/10
(She enjoyed my tongueful. She moaned sensually & her legs tightly clamped my face while i painted her nice oyster. Awesome. Horny babe. She even told me she cummed while I painted her hmm.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(She is one wild, horny, high sex drive babe. Having sex with xiao chun made me felt like I am bonking my fellow hot office colleague. The sex was so natural, no commercial sex feel at all. We bonked in missionary, doggie, cow girl, scissors etc. She kept whispering dirty word into my ears, arousing me, asking me to ram her hard hard. She moaned so loudy like as if she was raped by me. Her high horny facial expression is beyond any word descriptions. Very tight pussy. In cow girl, She can ride very well and non stop fast & furious. Great stamina she had. I like to doggie her while she was in her heels, the height is just nice for my height. Her pussy is tightest in doggie. While I rammed her ass she turned around and we frenched passionately. Her back view is nice. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed in doggie with a loud moan Ah!)

GFE: 8/10
(We had great chemistry. We can click well. Lots of non-stop topics to chat about. High KC & GFE. Her moans during sex may sound a little bit fake but nontheless it can boost every man's ego.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent sex service.

Conclusion: Her service is excellent. Great working attitude. Very friendly and accomodating. $150 is definitely well spent on this babe.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

This house has quite a number of excellent service gems eg UK, Xiao Chun, Ding Dang.
Old 29-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I thought there's another girl Lily?
My apologies for missing your question ...

Yes, she should be around ... I heard she has her own loyal followers ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
My apologies for missing your question ...

Yes, she should be around ... I heard she has her own loyal followers ...
Got Newbie Meng Han too...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1