The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
where are these girls located ? I only know cookie H28
Lily H12R2
Michelle H2R16
Michelle H22R20
Pat H16R11 and Moon H16R17

Good luck !
Old 30-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 3 Queens

Is it me? There are many but somehow I had to narrow down to 3.

First we could never have enough of Cookie, H26R18 certain angles she remind me of Tracy Su. Watch the 2006 MTV Lemon Tree you decide mine friends.

Next no other girls who could maintain the beauty, Pat H16R11 today she looks nothing more then 30s. I beg mine pay check many regulars will feel she has the package of Zhou Ying, we could never fuck the real one but for $40 this is as good as it get.

Finally the last Queen is non other then Ann Kok lovers, I mean the man wishing he could sleep with Ann but Mun Mun at H2R5 fits the bill. This year she got herself a sexy crop of hair, looking down at Mun Mun legs she worth more then 50.
Old 31-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me it has to be H7 R28,have her five months ago after got rejected by rose.have got K pop playing in her room,ask her what her name she just say call her 28 -.- she is the best i had in Petain
Old 31-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

My list:
1) Cookie - SYT with perky tits and most beautiful body. Great service.
2) Jolene - Petite SYT with best look. Below average service but I just rammed her hard. :P
3) Xue Er - Petite MILF with good BBBJ and good service.
4) Carol - Petite MILF. I love her for her slim legs and slutty look. Average service.
5) Michelle R22 - Mind blowing BBBJ and superb service too. I am hooked to her slim and long legs and she does dress to kill. She doesn't wear underwears at all! Can see her shapely body from behind. Always fantasise to fuck her in doggy style.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
My list:
1) Cookie - SYT with perky tits and most beautiful body. Great service.
2) Jolene - Petite SYT with best look. Below average service but I just rammed her hard. :P
3) Xue Er - Petite MILF with good BBBJ and good service.
4) Carol - Petite MILF. I love her for her slim legs and slutty look. Average service.
5) Michelle R22 - Mind blowing BBBJ and superb service too. I am hooked to her slim and long legs and she does dress to kill. She doesn't wear underwears at all! Can see her shapely body from behind. Always fantasise to fuck her in doggy style.
Thanks for your contribution.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
I checked n I double-confirm... no undies , kinky!
Nice back indeed, playful n friendly too...definitely in my ok-to-rtf list
Old 07-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Hello bro francesco.. long time no see eh.. Michelle 22 is 1 funny thing i realised about petain. She is slim.. hot.. friendly.. service oriented.. and one of the youngest around.. but she is either unoccupied or without any queue.

Any one no.1 fan of her?
Old 08-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hello bro francesco.. long time no see eh.. Michelle 22 is 1 funny thing i realised about petain. She is slim.. hot.. friendly.. service oriented.. and one of the youngest around.. but she is either unoccupied or without any queue.

Any one no.1 fan of her?
For a while I was kinda "getting sick" of petain

I think its her "scary" look that might b intimidating to some bros, but inside the room its totally different kind of experience
Old 08-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
For a while I was kinda "getting sick" of petain

I think its her "scary" look that might b intimidating to some bros, but inside the room its totally different kind of experience
Agree.. her hairstyle does look intimidating.. but also suits her personality. To summarize things up. Its a wild experiece ride in H22R20
Old 08-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
After I tried nikki, my conclusion is that all 3 bunnies does not wear undies.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any one no.1 fan of her?
Yup...havent try her...but FRs had been +ve.
Always see her around.
PT biggest mystery.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

somehow i dun like the bombastic hairstyle ... she has had this for duno how long leow ..
other than this.. she looks very gnd though... i might try her for dat .. heard her service v good.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Yup...havent try her...but FRs had been +ve.
Always see her around.
PT biggest mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
After I tried nikki, my conclusion is that all 3 bunnies does not wear undies.
Bro i love tits.. those like to go commando definitely more than that ..!
they also need to "air" themselves, and that piece of cloth is quite a hassle taking on and off all the time..

Bro Cerberus and Bonkning please do try... 1 FR from both of you each will definitely revive mich well deserved popularity`!~

i only had her twice but "she is always on my mind" .. lol
Old 09-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

haha.. duno .. somehow , looking at her doesn't make my dick tick ...
tho i must admit she has got a killer body ...view from the back ...the way she shashays , swaying her hips .. nabei.. gao hiao ... but no urge ..
think is something i'v got against the bao zhar zhuang ..

wait for her to change image. anyway, still got current project not completed.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro i love tits.. those like to go commando definitely more than that ..!
they also need to "air" themselves, and that piece of cloth is quite a hassle taking on and off all the time..

Bro Cerberus and Bonkning please do try... 1 FR from both of you each will definitely revive mich well deserved popularity`!~

i only had her twice but "she is always on my mind" .. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
haha.. duno .. somehow , looking at her doesn't make my dick tick ...
tho i must admit she has got a killer body ...view from the back ...the way she shashays , swaying her hips .. nabei.. gao hiao ... but no urge ..
think is something i'v got against the bao zhar zhuang ..

wait for her to change image. anyway, still got current project not completed.
hannor....i also figuring why i see her no urge....yah...i think it is the bao zha hairdo.....see liao...a bit like 60s 70s.....orbit liao.
but the way she portray herself easily can win any beauty contest.

maybe she should have a normal hairstyle like the other ladies.

revive popularity??....no lah.....if she gets popular...i might have to line up.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1