The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
mm..ok...but i want ask which one dun wear bra ..
This one can tell when you saw pookies

Those without bra and panties are rare

But damn fun...cos you can fuck straight without stripping down
Old 06-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This one can tell when you saw pookies

Actually depends on the gal, one gal told me she dont like to wear bra and she was in a corset like top, so she really din wear bra lol but cant see pokies

I havent come across any who dont wear panties or G strings, that to me is a rarity lol.

The only one who i think can fuck straight without stripping down is the infamous Singtel although i din manage to do so. She sets the commando bar damn high lol
Old 06-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
The only one who i think can fuck straight without stripping down is the infamous Singtel although i din manage to do so. She sets the commando bar damn high lol
Yes Sir...she is the Authentic Seal of GL...

I had her once and she totally freaked me out

Last time M1 is famous for most beautiful Pussy

Starhub wise Pretty SYT

Those days are the True Fun Time
Old 06-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes Sir...she is the Authentic Seal of GL...

I had her once and she totally freaked me out

Last time M1 is famous for most beautiful Pussy

Starhub wise Pretty SYT

Those days are the True Fun Time
I also only had her once lol. It is like if you go GL150 but never try Singtel, then you never really been to GL150 lol. I am also tio freaked. She is like cum buffet within 60 min lol. Actually thinking back her body and looks will lose to most in GL150 but her service is unbeatable.

I tried mainly or only gals with big boobs, so i am not that familiar with some lol. Other than wen fang, Lee wen, wine, bobo, helen, i think 1 gal i rtf quite a lot is lan xing 1654A. The huge teardrops glued me to 1654A
Old 06-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:

mm..i see.. intro to prc land...
heheh.. door close ...zitao action laew .. 50min v short leh..
Quote:
Actually depends on the gal, one gal told me she dont like to wear bra and she was in a corset like top, so she really din wear bra lol but cant see pokies...
I havent come across any who dont wear panties or G strings, that to me is a rarity lol.
l
eyes must b sharp like fit then can...
i duwan ask too much la..
juz no bra walk to room shakyshaky i canot take it ordy
Old 06-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also only had her once lol. It is like if you go GL150 but never try Singtel, then you never really been to GL150 lol. I am also tio freaked. She is like cum buffet within 60 min lol. Actually thinking back her body and looks will lose to most in GL150 but her service is unbeatable.

I tried mainly or only gals with big boobs, so i am not that familiar with some lol. Other than wen fang, Lee wen, wine, bobo, helen, i think 1 gal i rtf quite a lot is lan xing 1654A. The huge teardrops glued me to 1654A
Those days of BolehLand Gals are wonderful...Fucking Awesome

Quote:
mm..i see.. intro to prc land...
heheh.. door close ...zitao action laew .. 50min v short leh..
Bro...PRC 60 mins...Msian 45min...Cat 150
Old 06-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those days of BolehLand Gals are wonderful...Fucking Awesome

Sashimi buffet spread as well huh?!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh, someone start a commando level thread leh. those still working as long as in GL
Old 06-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro...PRC 60 mins...Msian 45min...Cat 150
is it....datime i went 1606a tried one ger forgot wat name... less than 45min come out leaw. xiao yun or yuan or wat...cant remb...serv not bad tho.. my first cat150...almost rtf..lucky din.
she see me newbie bully me.. nabei..
so u mean usu service up to 50mins..then shower dress up n leave b4 the 60min mark sibo

Last edited by bonkning; 06-06-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
is it....datime i went 1606a tried one ger forgot wat name... less than 45min come out leaw. xiao yun or yuan or wat...cant remb...serv not bad tho.. my first cat150...almost rtf..lucky din.
she see me newbie bully me.. nabei..
so u mean usu service up to 50mins..then shower dress up n leave b4 the 60min mark sibo
By right 1 hour but normally firer done will cease fire earlier

The fastest for me is less than half hour cos I misfired
Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
By right 1 hour but normally firer done will cease fire earlier

The fastest for me is less than half hour cos I misfired
i see...understd laew kup..
juz like thaigers...some finish earlier will juz ask u fuc off... then those service oriented ones wil throw in massage or hughug until times up before hinting its time. now i can plan my own time management strategy to handle them.
my fastest is 35min out of 60.
regular chase me out when she found out i roar her in-house enemy...
walao...like its my fault lor....how i kno they are si dui tou
Old 07-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
i see...understd laew kup..
juz like thaigers...some finish earlier will juz ask u fuc off... then those service oriented ones wil throw in massage or hughug until times up before hinting its time. now i can plan my own time management strategy to handle them.
my fastest is 35min out of 60.
regular chase me out when she found out i roar her in-house enemy...
walao...like its my fault lor....how i kno they are si dui tou
They need to do as many customers as possible

Time is money
Old 17-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Currently the TOP 5 WLs who gave me optimal orgasmic experience are (not in accordance to merit or preferences):

YiYi @ 2047
Jia Jia @ 1654A
Manli @ 1820
Xia Tian @ 1649
Yu Han @ 1431

I have also tried some other WLs who also offered me reasonably good cat150 services and possess other attributes but they are one-two notches below the above 5 in terms of optimal orgasmic feel and spontaneity ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Currently the TOP 5 WLs who gave me optimal orgasmic experience are (not in accordance to merit or preferences):

YiYi @ 2047
Jia Jia @ 1654A
Manli @ 1820
Xia Tian @ 1649
Yu Han @ 1431

I have also tried some other WLs who also offered me reasonably good cat150 services and possess other attributes but they are one-two notches below the above 5 in terms of optimal orgasmic feel and spontaneity ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Yiyi is at 2047 or 1649? Which is her home base?
Old 17-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yiyi is at 2047 or 1649? Which is her home base?
@L2047 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1