The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not my kind of girls....tits doesn’t impress me. I’m an ass man.
Ok.

Then which 5 girls currently you would say are your top recommendations?
Old 27-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok.

Then which 5 girls currently you would say are your top recommendations?
Wrong thread. Don’t want to disturb others thread.

I don’t have TOP 5 for now
Old 02-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

When new girl start this house.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

They start tomorrow Fri. Already targetting three of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
When new girl start this house.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tasted one of the newbies on Friday.

Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Guizhou
Prior exp: KTV and sauna.

Face: Poly freshie look. Air of innocence but is actually a street-smart cookie.

Boobs: Look like 32B. Still a nice handful to grab with her pokies scratching your palm.

Body: Nubile slim girlish body that looked ripe for a deflowering. Abt 1.6+m tall. Clean Hollywood pussy.

Bath: Full body rub.

BBBJ: Not bad. She knows her way around a dick. Blew me from the side which gave me a panoramic view of her lithe body bobbing along with every suck and ample access to her taut tits.

Frenching/painting: So far not yet but she said to give her time to accept it.

FJ: Slurped me from top to bottom. Wet friction on my nips which was so erotic. Think her service for back slurping must be tok kong but I declined bcz my back very koochi. Took her in missionary and the sight of my latex-enclosed sliding in and out of her Hollywood pussy was super sexciting. Being petite Tian Tian has a tight pussy so tight that I felt like I was fucking a virgin. Her 10 days without dick must have been torturous for her bcz she was moaning and gasping so loudly. Fired my load with 15 mins to spare. Tian Tian massaged my sexual tension away with a quick massage and not-bad tui gen.

Personality: Sassy young lady with good talking and PR skills. Knows how to break the ice if you're shy and if you're not, she turns up the heat. She must be damn popular already bcz another house kept calling her back a few times.

RTF: Hell yeah, esp if she eventually allows frenching and painting. Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Tasted another of the newbies.

Name: Eva
Origin: Sichuan
Prior exp: Think sauna.

Face: Like those ah lian type trying to sell insurance. Hungry electric eyes.

Boobs: 32B and sits nicely on her slightly bah bah frame. Nice pokies for licking.

Body: Tallish, about 1.65+m. Clean and neat pussy with no smell. Fleshy in all the right places. Super ticklish in certain areas; find out for yourself

Bath: Full body rub. Best if someone teaches her to BBBJ in the shower; she seems willing to learn.

BBBJ: This gal can suck serious cock. Massaged and scratched my sac as she sucked me off. Damn shiok sia. Pressed her warm body against mine while bobbing up and down my dick which was spasming like a live wire. Sensation was priceless.

Frenching: Stole a few pecks on the lips. Think she shy. I'm sure second visits and beyond clients can progress further.

Painting: She doesn't get much of this back home so she clamped my head like a vice with her legs as I flicked her quivering pussy lips. Wet wet wet!

FJ: All positions welcome. This gal loves sex and she wasn't shy to enjoy her self. Ground me so hard that I thought my cock would pechak. Her moaning and screaming were sibeh erotic as she gave full-throated voice to her pleasure. Went near berserk when I caressed her sensitive spots. Don't know who had a greater time, she or me Blew me load in missionary. Spent the remaining time hugging and talking.

Personality: Real confident lady who can speak well and put you at ease. Damn popular Sassy young lady with good talking and PR skills. Knows how to break the ice if you're shy and if you're not, she turns up the heat. She must be damn popular; managed to steal her away only during her meal break.

RTF: Fuck yeah man! She's my new sexual healer
Old 10-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Finally laid my lusty paws on the last of the noobs.

Name: Ling Ling
Prior exp: Sauna.

Face: Classical look. Looks a little like an ice queen but actually is very chatty and warm. Very alluring eyes.

Boobs: 32B with brownish bits.

Body: About 1.65m. Neat pussy with zero odour and nice and firm on the tongue. Fleshy in the right places. Fair complexion. She had siren red lipstick on that day which made my blood rush southwards. Nicely toned wheels. Very temptingly rounded perky ass which begged to be piaked...hard.

Bath: Declined action. I was in a hurry to fuck her.

BBBJ: Walan oi, this gal nearly made me CIM! Caressed my sac as she sucked me off. Too bad no CIM tho.

Frenching: Ling Ling stole my heart away as she bent her head down to press her lips softly and then after a few moments of tentative oral exploration, we engaged in furious hot frenching in a tight embrace. Her feminine presence was sheer intoxication.

Painting: She likes painting! Need I say more?

FJ: All positions welcome. Her hot breaths against my cheek were an aphrodisiac to me as I thrust into her with her arms clenched behind my neck and breathless moans whispering into my ear. Couldn't resist her perky ass and piaked my way to a thundering climax.

Personality: Ling Ling is street smart with good PR skills. Can be quite cheeky and laughs easily. Darn popular gal who is always being requested by other houses.

RTF: Yeah man!
Old 11-06-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Finally laid my lusty paws on the last of the noobs.

Not exactly true, bro .... we’ve retrolicious babes in the current GL150 cohort ... we love a little of Mumbo Jumbo sometime ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

This house use to be one of my favourite house. Will go and try but based in Bro Doomas discription it seems this batch service not up to this house standard. This house can French and CIM.

This new batch, even Bro Doomas, cannot. Me small fish... will still try
Old 12-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Bro, me not big fish la, I'm just an old fucker trying to enjoy every moment of lusty joy in GL

Of the current house gals, I got frenching from sex siren Tina, busty Bobo, sweet Bing Bing and sex vamp Ling Ling. Heard leggy Michelle frenches her regulars. OL Eva and lolita Tian Tian will need more training from the bros tho their gang hu is good. In my last session with Eva she stripped herself nekkid and laid on the bed spreadeagled and said "rape me"

CIM think quite hard to find in GL now. My most recent CIM was the just-retired 1606 Siqi and 1612 Angela before her, and even before that the long retired WH15 Anqi. CIM hard to find even in BKK and then again, you need to either pay a hansum sum or the gal likes ya a lot.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
This house use to be one of my favourite house. Will go and try but based in Bro Doomas discription it seems this batch service not up to this house standard. This house can French and CIM.

This new batch, even Bro Doomas, cannot. Me small fish... will still try
Old 15-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Had my RTF with this babe. Service has gone way up. painting allowed and she was so wet I had a hard time keeping my dick from slipping out her hot pulsating cave. Frenching-wise, had a minor tongue fight. GFE now super gao gao.

Confirm chop seal guarantee I will RTF soon!

Quote:
Tasted one of the newbies on Friday.

Name: Tian Tian
Prior exp: KTV and sauna.

Face: Poly freshie look. Air of innocence but is actually a street-smart cookie.

Boobs: Look like 32B. Still a nice handful to grab with her pokies scratching your palm.

Body: Nubile slim girlish body that looked ripe for a deflowering. Abt 1.6+m tall. Clean Hollywood pussy.

Bath: Full body rub.

BBBJ: Not bad. She knows her way around a dick. Blew me from the side which gave me a panoramic view of her lithe body bobbing along with every suck and ample access to her taut tits.

Frenching/painting: So far not yet but she said to give her time to accept it.

FJ: Slurped me from top to bottom. Wet friction on my nips which was so erotic. Think her service for back slurping must be tok kong but I declined bcz my back very koochi. Took her in missionary and the sight of my latex-enclosed sliding in and out of her Hollywood pussy was super sexciting. Being petite Tian Tian has a tight pussy so tight that I felt like I was fucking a virgin. Her 10 days without dick must have been torturous for her bcz she was moaning and gasping so loudly. Fired my load with 15 mins to spare. Tian Tian massaged my sexual tension away with a quick massage and not-bad tui gen.

Personality: Sassy young lady with good talking and PR skills. Knows how to break the ice if you're shy and if you're not, she turns up the heat. She must be damn popular already bcz another house kept calling her back a few times.

RTF: Hell yeah, esp if she eventually allows frenching and painting. Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Had Ling Ling today. She has put on a little weight and looks smoking hot and curvy! She's more settled in and now exudes GFE. Frenching and painting on the menu. We hugged naked on the bed and the sensation of her warm soft skin and bountiful Bs on me made me rock hard again. Too bad not enough moola for an extension.

My pal had Tian Tian a few days ago and he told me she was way more seductive now. Service seems even better than before. Tommy told me Tian Tian had recently undergone training by Selina so you know what to expect.

Tina's cousin Jia Ling from 1617 had transferred to 1612. Saw her for the first time today. Gosh, she has a hot body and a slutty look that would keep the queues for her long. Saw some FR somewhere that she frenching and painting queen. I must try her quickly!

Doomas

Quote:
Had my RTF with this babe. Service has gone way up. painting allowed and she was so wet I had a hard time keeping my dick from slipping out her hot pulsating cave. Frenching-wise, had a minor tongue fight. GFE now super gao gao.

Confirm chop seal guarantee I will RTF soon!
Old 05-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Kept fantasising about Jialing until buay tahan liao chop chop go 1612. Knn, reach 1612 she just nice going out for a job. Waited for an agonising hour before she returned for me.

First off, her assets. JL stands at about 1.6m (in heels), has a very nice grabbable pair of B+/C cups with pinkish nips and a very wriggly butt which seems perfectly moulded for rear pounding. Nice trimmed bush, pussy not as black as someone wrote. Flashy bright smile like her cousin Tina. I personally find her sultry look attractive.

Action no less wild than Tina. Once the door was closed, JL immediately tongue-fucked my mouth while helping me out of my clothes. Awesome! I have never been slobbered so extensively for a long time, dogs included. Her mouth and tongue travelled extensively all over my eventually bared body. The mouth fucking continued in the shower, topped with an electrifying BBBJ.

More mouth fucking on the bed as she held me in a warm skin-pressed-on-skin embrace before going on to an awesome BBBJ. In a porno moment, JL grabbed my hand, inspected my fingernail and thrust it into her warm and wet pussy and continued with her BBBJ. She sucked my dick and fucked my finger, which made me feel I was acting in some AV movie. As she sucked my engorged cock she gave me such a slutty look which kept me hard, very hard. Couldn't tahan, grabbed the cap and with trembling hands I suited up and thrust my swollen member into her warm inviting cave desperately, almost like a boy having his first fuck. Her shuddering moans were like music to my ears, as were her spasms to my eagerly stabbing lanjiao. Came mightily and she deep frenched me to ease the sexual tension away. We hugged and petted post fuck and I got hard again. Surrendered and retreated for the shower. Had a last mouth fuck before we reentered reality.

JL suggested that I tarma her with Tina the next time round. Now that will surely make my heart burst!

RTF: Hell yeah!

Doomas
Old 26-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My buddies had sex siren Tina and closet bed tigress Tian Tian yesterday. Their umpteenth time cumming with them liao.

Heard two new gals just reported for duty. Gonna check them out!
Old 02-09-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Had a glimpse of the recruits. Both slim and prolly B cups. Look pretty and sweet to me. Qiqi looks tall and lanky and has not much experience in the trade. Fei fei is about the same height as the other gals and has quite a bit of experience. Will check them out.

Special mention of Bing Bing. She kept getting outcalls. She must have developed a secret weapon since I last had her, which was ages ago.

Quote:
My buddies had sex siren Tina and closet bed tigress Tian Tian yesterday. Their umpteenth time cumming with them liao.

Heard two new gals just reported for duty. Gonna check them out!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1