The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Westerhaut FRs

anyone knows of PRC WL wearing specs... happen to see her walk down the lane and enter one of the houses but had appointment so couldn't approach... would be nice if anyone can give location...
Old 04-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I think playground duration is not an issue.
I had the best svc from gals when I was a newbie.
The longer I'm in the playing field, the lousier the svc gets.
because our expectations gets higher as time goes by
we encounter so many good and bad that it becomes comparable

when we are newbies... sop service also means good service lol
Old 04-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

when we are newbies... sop service also means good service lol
cass10 was born a whoreGod...not made
Old 04-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cass10 was born a whoreGod...not made
I put in effort to learn pasar Thai.
Not same others depend on handsome looks can le.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

WH#12 Xin Xin

Decided to RTF Xin Xin yesterday for some YTL service and wasn't disappointed.

She was still friendly and cheerful as before. Petite body also still smoking hot with that sumptuous pair of boobs and perky butt. YTL service as usual started with the rubber mattress treatment in the shower like those seen in Japanese AV: Boob massage, AR and BBBJ all in.

Bed service continued with BBBJ and 69 position. Finished off in missionary with high volume moaning from her to spice up the FJ. Had a brief chat with her afterwards and found out that she will be leaving our shores in October after serving her full 2 years in GL, which is very very rare nowadays for a PRC WL.

Will surely visit her again before she leaves for good. Somebody should give her a medal or long service award for honouring her 2-year contract in full. A definite gem not to be missed.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

WH12, have rtf all girls in this house and their service are all good to match this house standard. However the most impressive ones are no.2 Bai xue and no.8 (forgot her name). Because I prefer tall girls rather than short one , below 1.55m (no discrimination). In my view , proper heigh of girl would exhibit more beauty to man. Also they are not long service ones yet and remained fresh so we should keep our financial resource to support them to stay longer duration in GL.

Particularly, I like no.8 because she is an ice beauty in my eyes. She was a bit shy and reserved in the beginning and not talkative at all. I do not like talkative girl as too much talk will spoil the lovely feeling under that circumstance and I wanted to make fucking as the lovely one with my gf so rather than talk , more hugging and playing. Her 1.6m heigh and snow white skin add more merits to her. I am the one who does not care about device too much because I would like to be the one to provide the service to them and want them to enjoy the fucking as well. So I found those 2 girls like to enjoy my decent services and become wild at the end.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
hahahaha this comment rely LOL

same last time when i was newbie i received the best treatment from the wls (usually older than me coz i was 18 then) who adored me like a xiaodidi

nowadays i walk into the house, some gal take one look at me and looked away expressionless. like not even interested to entice me to pick them

knn there's nothing wrong with me now also mah. i m juz middle aged, balding and wrinkled face mah
wah kaoz I get zapped for this comment. the zapper must be f*ucking mentally retarded

i say myself middle aged and ugly oso cannot?
Old 09-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovebird520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH02 - Wen Wen No 36
After been out of country for almost a month , I finally had time me to make my way to WH02。 I had wanted to try Wen Wen after I missed out on her the last time . Luck was with me this to me around .
Clad in a long black floral qi -pao (cheongsam) , she is gorgeous ! Her shapely figure fits stunningly in her cheongsam.
After paying $150 for an one-hour session , I was led to a big bedroom with round bed, two sofas and a coffee table , plus a massage chair. The room is tastefully litted with neon lights.
We proceeded to bath, with her meticulously soaping me , cleaning my brother and balls. Sensuous experience watching her doing it .
On the bed , Wen Wen is a real good lover ! She carress and cat bath my torso , stimulating my brother with her nimble fingers . The girlfriend was so immense . I nearly released my loads before she got into cowboy actions !
It was $150 well spent ! I have never come across a WL in Geylang who dressed in cheongsam and yet looks so stunningly beautiful . The GFE feeling she provides will definitely give me incentives to return for actions with her again !
Old 11-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penetratorrr is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
hahahaha this comment rely LOL

same last time when i was newbie i received the best treatment from the wls (usually older than me coz i was 18 then) who adored me like a xiaodidi

nowadays i walk into the house, some gal take one look at me and looked away expressionless. like not even interested to entice me to pick them

knn there's nothing wrong with me now also mah. i m juz middle aged, balding and wrinkled face mah
I fully understand.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I put in effort to learn pasar Thai.
Not same others depend on handsome looks can le.
there is this gal who keep saying why i duno thai...
so i asked her why she duno chinese...
Old 14-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
there is this gal who keep saying why i duno thai...
so i asked her why she duno chinese...
u broke her heart 💓
wat she meanto say was...aiya...if only u kno thai... we can be together forever.
why u duno thai ..
Old 14-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u broke her heart 💓
wat she meanto say was...aiya...if only u kno thai... we can be together forever.
why u duno thai ..
some of them ang moh standard abit cui.. thats why...
sometimes they unable to express themselves the way they really wanted to me
Old 02-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new FR?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Wh45 g27 like damn cute...who got Intel on her?
Old 28-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to L16-WH02 today.
Glad to find Wen Wen (No 36) back in actions.
She is fresh from her periods break.
Chatty and accommodating.
She looks great in her usual cheong sam attire.
I have not come across any WL in Geylang that can carry so well in cheong sam.
She exudes an air of sophistication with the manner she conducts a conversation.
Absolutely a professional WL not for the hardcores.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1