The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
Friend of mine going thru divorce.

I have a Friend going thru divorce now.
She is on Ltvp working atm.

If divorce occur, will she be protect under woman charters? They have a Son which is a singaporean at time of birth.
I have told her to bear with it until She got her pr as she told me the status is rejected and her Husband is appealing the case.

Btw, they are not married in Singapore although the Husband is a singaporean.

Appreciate any advise bro.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friend of mine going thru divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post

If divorce occur, will she be protect under woman charters? They have a Son which is a singaporean at time of birth.
I have told her to bear with it until She got her pr as she told me the status is rejected and her Husband is appealing the case.

Btw, they are not married in Singapore although the Husband is a singaporean.

Appreciate any advise bro.
Would advise your friend to read this. I presume she is not under a Muslim marriage which is registered outside of Singapore.

https://www.msf.gov.sg/media-room/Pa...reak-down.aspx
Old 30-04-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Would advise your friend to read this. I presume she is not under a Muslim marriage which is registered outside of Singapore.

https://www.msf.gov.sg/media-room/Pa...reak-down.aspx
Yes bro, they only convert their marriage cert in Singapore

Old 02-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro, they only convert their marriage cert in Singapore
Good, then the article has all the assurance that your friend needs.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
NewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to behold

Woman charter applies.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:41 AM
Samster

Another question for this friend of mine, how does she prove she is a chinese given the face is she is a Chinese Indonesian with a Malay name. Nor of her birthcert and ic indicates she is a chinese... any workaround?

Old 25-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another question for this friend of mine, how does she prove she is a chinese given the face is she is a Chinese Indonesian with a Malay name. Nor of her birthcert and ic indicates she is a chinese... any workaround?
No work around as is based on her documents unless she got back to her country and update.

If not sg gov't issue based on documents submitted.

And for divorce if got pr some husbands will threat to cancel one. So she need to be prepared.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 26-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

woman charter applies no matter where marriage is solemnize...as long as the divorce is filed here, local laws applies..
Old 02-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.lexcompass.com.sg/index.p...e-in-singapore
Old 02-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
is she working in those jobs?
if yes, send her back
if not your friend wear green hat
Old 05-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
woman charter applies no matter where marriage is solemnize...as long as the divorce is filed here, local laws applies..
Yes true..
Many goodvadvice fm bro here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1