The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Should not be an issue

Best time to avoid crowds is midnight till morning. Confirm no queues.
Thanks Bro!
Old 10-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Tarma is not about getting 2 favorite gals together.
Its about getting 2 gals with mutuality where they
can work together without getting into each others' way.
Also, best to get 2 experience partners so they understand
how to compliment each other. I ever asked my favorite gal
to recommend her partner to ensure best tarma. confirm die die!
before FJ already shoot 1 round. lol
Thanks bro for ur advice! Did u get ur good tarma exp in gl?
Old 11-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Thanks bro for ur advice! Did u get ur good tarma exp in gl?
Of course but it's an extravagant because you only have 1 pair on hands.
Seriously you cant finish what you want intend to do unless you do a
extension period tarma but that will cost so much. To me , it's a novelty.
must do at least once in this lifetime.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course but it's an extravagant because you only have 1 pair on hands.
Seriously you cant finish what you want intend to do unless you do a
extension period tarma but that will cost so much. To me , it's a novelty.
must do at least once in this lifetime.
If you want to enjoy tarma, 2 hour is just nice.
1 hour is just a touch and go experience.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: xiaomei
House: 2040
Boobs: At least a D cup
Body: abit plump but acceptable
French: french all you want
AR: yes
Overall: a bubbly girl with good service..those who like big boobs should give her a try..we started in shower with frenching then bbbj..proceed to bed with my lying on my front and she giving me a oil massage and then catbath and AR..turn around and start catbath..bbbj with good suction..then its cap on and fuck..
RTF: yes
Old 12-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a long time since I wrote FRs. And since there are so many new blood into the GL scene, I thought I would contribute a little on a gal with big boobs, very accomodating (at least to me she is).. and has that little naughty nature in her to make the session always interesting.

Name of gal: Yue Tian
House: 2062A (I only visit her house if I want early bonks cos they open like 11am or even earlier if u noe the boss or boss lady's ctc.. they super on for money)

I went to Ah Yap's place last weekend and called for Yue Tian, and within 5 mins she arrived. She mentioned that influx of new blood has affected business, as most of the newbies are slimmer than her. Good for me as I dun haf to wait.. last time I waited for like 1 hour for her.

Into the room and I could not wait.. as she was putting down her things, I quickly took off my tee, slithered out of my bermudas and with my boxer flies open and my rock-hard dick sticking out, I grabbed her from behind and with one hand, tugged at her bra, while the other pulled down her panties. (She and I are really like bonk-buddies and she is ok as long as I am not rough.. I am never rough..only very naughty and horny)

She giggled and tried to struggle free, but I got her panties down, and with a nice bending of my waist, slid my dick between her legs. My cock rested just under her pussy and I could feel the warmth of her flesh on my dickhead. I humped her, making my cockhead roam along her pussy lips. She laughed out loud and asked, "you dun wan to bathe?" I shook my head and pushed her onto the bed. (mind you, she is heavier than I am, as she is taller than me.. and if she din allow me to, I could not have gotten her onto the bed)

I quickly undid her bra.. and as those melons got free, my mouth, tongue and hands were all over them.. sucking, licking, kissing, caressing.. she has the solid natural boobs that makes me want to linger over them for as long as I could... it's a boob-lover's dream come true to be able to have my way with her big breasts. Heck, I even rolled her boobs all over my face.. and she sighed and moaned lightly.

As I played with her massive boobs, she urged me to go bathe, saying that she felt hot and sticky.. (of cos la.. my saliva all over her ma).. so I relented and into the shower we went.

Bathing was normal, and she brought her own nurul gel this time.. so fun time began after the cleanup was over.. she put enough nurul gel over her body, chest.. and I helped with her back and bum.. and even used my dick to rub her ass cheeks.. then she used her body, her boobs.. to lather the gel all over my frong and back.. now.. this is why I prefer women with some meat.. I tried this with a slim gal.. and it was slightly painful.. and if the gal is boney.. it can even hurt.. trust me.. u dun wan ur rock hard dick to be hit by the lower ribs of the gal when she lathers the gel over you. No such happening with Yue Tian.. fleshy and busty.. and TALL.

I used my dick to slap her boobs when she squatted over my dick, preparing for a warm water bbbj.. her boobs giggled and the slapping sounds were a great turn on.. then I urged her to straighten her back, and I used my dick to traice her boobs.. from the side of her body, to the nipples.. and then to ther other breast.. and even used my dick to try to lift her boobs.. damn heavy.. but damn shiok.

The fun in the bathroom lasted a good 20mins.. and after we washed up, onto the bed we went. Now.. because I am her regular, she allows me to do wat I like.. and I like a obedient gal. So, she laid on the bed while I literally plaed with her whole body.. licking her up and down, fondling her from head to toe.. kissing her whole body.. her boobs.. her pussy.. this is the kind of chemistry we had. She trusts me as I am never rough.

And her naughty nature would come up.. cos she loves to make things unexpected.. like rubbing my asshole when I was going down on her pussy.. I hate that.. but I heard from her others liked it. She would also grab my dick as I played with her boobs.. stroking it, using her thumb to twirl over my dickhead.. and sometimes she would squeeze it.. she caught me by surprise quite a few times.. I bit her ass cheeks in revenge.. but I think this only turns her on.

After I felt a bit tired, she told me to lie down and it was her turn to "torture" me. This was her own words.. as she catbathed me.. licking my nipples, sometimes giving them a hard suck just to "wake me up". I find that this was what made our sessions memorable.. the unexpected moves.. the almost SM.. but not really SM.. it doesn't hurt.. only meant to surprise and tease more.

When she rolled the condom over my dick.. it was throbbing.. and she commented, "wow.. your cock's so hot".. I smiled and told her to ride me.. and man did she ride me.. she was like focussed on achieving her own pleasure realms.. and even used her hands to hold mine down.. saying "I want to rape you"... I scowled and said, "wait till I take over".. she only laughed and said, "who said I will let you.. hahaha"

But in the end, she let me go on top.. cos she really likes to fuck (at least with me she seems to) And as I fucked her in missionary, she would open up her legs and say, "harder.. use more strength" (all in mandarin of cos). I would usually slow down or stop to tease her.. grabbing her breasts, twitching her nips lightly.. she would shove her hips at me and demand "quick.. I want.."

Changing of positions was entirely up to me.. she would suggest her favourite.. standing doggie.. but I would always leave that last.. as in the posture, I can't really see her boobs heave and sway and bounce in front of me. From missionary to scissors, to spoon.. my hands never left her boobs.. and when I felt the O was nearing, I pulled out and got her off the bed.. into the standing doggie.. and while holding her two hands with mine, pounded into her with all my might until my sperm filled the condom.

Many a times, the condon would get stuck in her pussy when I pulled my dick out.. so after the first few times, she got smarted and used her hands to grab my dick.. and slowly pulled it out.. this gave me additional pleasure.. as the after orgasm sensitivity in my dick made my whole body spasm when she grabbed it and I always fell onto the bed. And as she peeled the condom off my dick.. the sensation would make my whole body twitch and spasm more.

Yue Tian definitely is one of my fav bonks at GL. Bros treat her well and she will reciprocate in kind.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 12-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I second this FR. She's one of the forgotten but super busty gems that provide hot sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
It's been a long time since I wrote FRs. And since there are so many new blood into the GL scene, I thought I would contribute a little on a gal with big boobs, very accomodating (at least to me she is).. and has that little naughty nature in her to make the session always interesting.

Name of gal: Yue Tian
House: 2062A (I only visit her house if I want early bonks cos they open like 11am or even earlier if u noe the boss or boss lady's ctc.. they super on for money)

I went to Ah Yap's place last weekend and called for Yue Tian, and within 5 mins she arrived. She mentioned that influx of new blood has affected business, as most of the newbies are slimmer than her. Good for me as I dun haf to wait.. last time I waited for like 1 hour for her.

Into the room and I could not wait.. as she was putting down her things, I quickly took off my tee, slithered out of my bermudas and with my boxer flies open and my rock-hard dick sticking out, I grabbed her from behind and with one hand, tugged at her bra, while the other pulled down her panties. (She and I are really like bonk-buddies and she is ok as long as I am not rough.. I am never rough..only very naughty and horny)

She giggled and tried to struggle free, but I got her panties down, and with a nice bending of my waist, slid my dick between her legs. My cock rested just under her pussy and I could feel the warmth of her flesh on my dickhead. I humped her, making my cockhead roam along her pussy lips. She laughed out loud and asked, "you dun wan to bathe?" I shook my head and pushed her onto the bed. (mind you, she is heavier than I am, as she is taller than me.. and if she din allow me to, I could not have gotten her onto the bed)

I quickly undid her bra.. and as those melons got free, my mouth, tongue and hands were all over them.. sucking, licking, kissing, caressing.. she has the solid natural boobs that makes me want to linger over them for as long as I could... it's a boob-lover's dream come true to be able to have my way with her big breasts. Heck, I even rolled her boobs all over my face.. and she sighed and moaned lightly.

As I played with her massive boobs, she urged me to go bathe, saying that she felt hot and sticky.. (of cos la.. my saliva all over her ma).. so I relented and into the shower we went.

Bathing was normal, and she brought her own nurul gel this time.. so fun time began after the cleanup was over.. she put enough nurul gel over her body, chest.. and I helped with her back and bum.. and even used my dick to rub her ass cheeks.. then she used her body, her boobs.. to lather the gel all over my frong and back.. now.. this is why I prefer women with some meat.. I tried this with a slim gal.. and it was slightly painful.. and if the gal is boney.. it can even hurt.. trust me.. u dun wan ur rock hard dick to be hit by the lower ribs of the gal when she lathers the gel over you. No such happening with Yue Tian.. fleshy and busty.. and TALL.

I used my dick to slap her boobs when she squatted over my dick, preparing for a warm water bbbj.. her boobs giggled and the slapping sounds were a great turn on.. then I urged her to straighten her back, and I used my dick to traice her boobs.. from the side of her body, to the nipples.. and then to ther other breast.. and even used my dick to try to lift her boobs.. damn heavy.. but damn shiok.

The fun in the bathroom lasted a good 20mins.. and after we washed up, onto the bed we went. Now.. because I am her regular, she allows me to do wat I like.. and I like a obedient gal. So, she laid on the bed while I literally plaed with her whole body.. licking her up and down, fondling her from head to toe.. kissing her whole body.. her boobs.. her pussy.. this is the kind of chemistry we had. She trusts me as I am never rough.

And her naughty nature would come up.. cos she loves to make things unexpected.. like rubbing my asshole when I was going down on her pussy.. I hate that.. but I heard from her others liked it. She would also grab my dick as I played with her boobs.. stroking it, using her thumb to twirl over my dickhead.. and sometimes she would squeeze it.. she caught me by surprise quite a few times.. I bit her ass cheeks in revenge.. but I think this only turns her on.

After I felt a bit tired, she told me to lie down and it was her turn to "torture" me. This was her own words.. as she catbathed me.. licking my nipples, sometimes giving them a hard suck just to "wake me up". I find that this was what made our sessions memorable.. the unexpected moves.. the almost SM.. but not really SM.. it doesn't hurt.. only meant to surprise and tease more.

When she rolled the condom over my dick.. it was throbbing.. and she commented, "wow.. your cock's so hot".. I smiled and told her to ride me.. and man did she ride me.. she was like focussed on achieving her own pleasure realms.. and even used her hands to hold mine down.. saying "I want to rape you"... I scowled and said, "wait till I take over".. she only laughed and said, "who said I will let you.. hahaha"

But in the end, she let me go on top.. cos she really likes to fuck (at least with me she seems to) And as I fucked her in missionary, she would open up her legs and say, "harder.. use more strength" (all in mandarin of cos). I would usually slow down or stop to tease her.. grabbing her breasts, twitching her nips lightly.. she would shove her hips at me and demand "quick.. I want.."

Changing of positions was entirely up to me.. she would suggest her favourite.. standing doggie.. but I would always leave that last.. as in the posture, I can't really see her boobs heave and sway and bounce in front of me. From missionary to scissors, to spoon.. my hands never left her boobs.. and when I felt the O was nearing, I pulled out and got her off the bed.. into the standing doggie.. and while holding her two hands with mine, pounded into her with all my might until my sperm filled the condom.

Many a times, the condon would get stuck in her pussy when I pulled my dick out.. so after the first few times, she got smarted and used her hands to grab my dick.. and slowly pulled it out.. this gave me additional pleasure.. as the after orgasm sensitivity in my dick made my whole body spasm when she grabbed it and I always fell onto the bed. And as she peeled the condom off my dick.. the sensation would make my whole body twitch and spasm more.

Yue Tian definitely is one of my fav bonks at GL. Bros treat her well and she will reciprocate in kind.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I second this FR. She's one of the forgotten but super busty gems that provide hot sex.
How big is yue tian's boob
Old 13-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
How big is yue tian's boob
D-cup. 10char
Old 13-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
D-cup. 10char
Surprise she is still around, this gal eccentric
depend on mood. I had a good session and a bad one with her
Old 13-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

dont know if one day we can get a super boob like G-H cup WL in GL
Old 13-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Surprise she is still around, this gal eccentric
depend on mood. I had a good session and a bad one with her
someone just advertising only la.
imo YT looks not as good as the other big boob newbies
still got a few big boob newbies nobody post report openly , but ppl tell me shiok for this 2 newbies
from 十八五六 & 十六小十六
Old 13-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
someone just advertising only la.
imo YT looks not as good as the other big boob newbies
still got a few big boob newbies nobody post report openly , but ppl tell me shiok for this 2 newbies
from 十八五六 & 十六小十六
Just put the names lah.
Old 13-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just put the names lah.

Ya can share the names anot?
Old 14-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go by the complete package - big, natural, quality boobs w some height, looks and service

I will rank 1856 Mozi (leaving soon), 1608 Fei Er (also leaving soon) and 2062A Yue Tian (service not consistent) as my top 3.

So far the rest either missing in looks, height, service even though they may have big boobs too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1