The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Florence G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I stick to beer garden... cheap tower beer.

I am still wondering, why will others think that we are the same person with 2 different nicks.
555 maybe because we like to cheong and drink alone?
Old 17-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Reason Why Veterans Stop Sharing

Best is not to talk about such good spots on forum if you want to enjoy the last few cheap and good playgrounds.
I only TCSS and post food pictures about such places. Haha.

From my experience this is what happen when such spots are exposed on internet.
When ang mohs start showing up at these spots the locals and authorities will be more aware.
We are Asians and most of the time very discreet, mellow and blend in with locals.

So when a spot gets too rowdy the locals complain to cops or western media reports and that's how places get shut down permanently.
Imagine the HDB block you stay start to have ang mohs and arabs start hanging out at void deck because some prostitutes FL at a rented unit.
Will you dulan or not?
Even if you're not dulan the residents with family will also report to police when the place becomes like Geylang.

From Zhuhai/Shenzhen/Dongguan, Ho Chi Minh this happened again and again.

If want hold hand serwit please contact naemlo and associates.
USD1000/daily with airport transfers.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
naemloisaDOG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Florence G-Club

naemlo YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY WHORE DOG

แม่ของคุณเป็นหญิงโสเภณี

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
i stick to beer garden... Cheap tower beer. :d

i am still wondering, why will others think that we are the same person with 2 different nicks. :d
Old 17-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naemloisAdog2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Florence G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemloisaDOG View Post
naemlo YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A SMELLY WHORE DOG

แม่ของคุณเป็นหญิงโสเภณี
Bro, your Thai still cannot make it, need to ask from your bar girls. We need to think of new sentences and not always bastard, smelly, whore, dog. People will think we cannot make it. We forget about tonycheong, his clone.

Bro, my 100,000 THB how? I waited for awhile as you told me return by May. Your previous boss also looking for you. You took his money, girls and ran.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

As for location, its near hua mak airport link, around 5 mins bike ride. Don't know the exact address, so i can't really give a good guide to it.
sounds like the LOVER off Phattanakarn before Lotus
https://images.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Flookaside.fbsbx.com%2F lookaside%2Fcrawler%2Fmedia%2F%3Fmedia_id%3D121066 7882355914&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fth-th.facebook.com%2FTheLoverBangkok%2Fposts%2F121066 8082355894&docid=F10q2qahrXU3UM&tbnid=ayunae5EplGF VM%3A&vet=1&w=960&h=640&hl=en-sg&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim
Old 18-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

woohoo going back to BKK next week and then in June again...in fact I am going to BKK almost every month Got one girl I met in Thermae going to fuck her again she says ok.... she is those slim, not much boobs, but slutty face, looks almost like my friend that one day I want to fuck....just that she is married recently sian....
Old 19-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
woohoo going back to BKK next week and then in June again...in fact I am going to BKK almost every month Got one girl I met in Thermae going to fuck her again she says ok.... she is those slim, not much boobs, but slutty face, looks almost like my friend that one day I want to fuck....just that she is married recently sian....
whats the damage?
Old 19-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
whats the damage?
Normal Thermae current charges lor, ST 2500, LT 5000. But I only do ST one, I just wanna see slut suck my cock, let me fuck and hear her moan and scream like a bitch on fire, then I cum and I ask her fuck off and I can sleep or lim kopi or eat supper.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Normal Thermae current charges lor, ST 2500, LT 5000. But I only do ST one, I just wanna see slut suck my cock, let me fuck and hear her moan and scream like a bitch on fire, then I cum and I ask her fuck off and I can sleep or lim kopi or eat supper.
I'm an LT person.
I like the scene when i first wake up, open my eyes and see a naked girl beside me.
Old 20-05-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro how long is LT?
Old 20-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there is no fixed LT. All depend on how you nego with the lady. No ONE menu fix all problem ok. Even Ong Ye Kung say we cannot use one solution to fixed all problems
Old 20-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro if i am staying in aloft, where to go to have fun, like soapy or FL
Old 20-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagballs View Post
Bro if i am staying in aloft, where to go to have fun, like soapy or FL
where is aloft in the first place? You want to ask for advice, at least be more specific in where you are. Want us google aloft and advice you? Seriously......
Old 20-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Usually stayin at sukhuvmit. This round choose national stadium area...
Wrong move... seems real boring... zzzzzzzz
Old 20-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
where is aloft in the first place? You want to ask for advice, at least be more specific in where you are. Want us google aloft and advice you? Seriously......
sorry bro haha aloft is at 35 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Wattana, Bangkok, TH-10 10110, Thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1