The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[KL] 3N4D Field Report

Hi, this is my maiden FR of my recent 3D4N trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Learned so much from everyone here prior to my trip, so wanted to make a contribution.

Not so good at describing sexual intercourse like some of you here, so please excuse the lack of graphical detail. 

Travel Date: May 6 – 9, 2017

Day 1 – Arrival, Bond Spa

Arrived in KL, and checked in to the Furama Hotel @ Bukit Bintang around 5:30 pm.

Furama is in walking distance to both Bond Spa (previously Saboon) and Sky River, as well as plenty of shopping malls and bars in the Changkat area. I got the executive suite on the very top floor – very spacious, big bed, big closet etc. Highly recommended.

Anyways, was quite keen to get started, so got changed and made my way to the Bond Spa.

Recent reviews were quite terrible, but still wanted to experience it myself. BAD. MISTAKE.

When I entered, I was met with suspicious glances from all over.
Could be due to my nationality? (I’m Korean) or my enormous build? Relatively young age? (late 20s) I don’t know. But no one approached me for a good 15-20 minutes. I finally decided to take the initiative and called out to the captain. Only after I did that, he took me through the menu on offer.
“No massage here, only sex. RM218.” He said.

I was fine with that and asked to see the line-up. Was brought to the 7th floor, to be greeted by a group of about 15 girls, from Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. I was looking for one of those pale skinned Viet girls, but none was available. Instead, I settled for a tan ‘Viet’ girl, who had that whole sexy, naughty look thing going on.

Pretty short – about 163cm I assume, with good body and tattoo of a Buddha(?) on her back. But with Thai scribbles around it? Hmm? I asked her during the shower whether she was really Vietnamese. No, she was Thai. Go figure.

Everything from shower to the BJ (capped wtf) to the FJ was terribly performed, and SOP. Barely 20 mins into the job, she started complaining about pain, tiredness, my muscles being too hard etc. etc. Her attitude continued to sour until finally, I lost the will to have sex with her and just told her to finish me off with a HJ.
The spa itself wasn’t so bad. Facilities are nice for the price I suppose. But yeah, not being a spa guy, will not return.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [KL] 3N4D Field Report

Day 2 – Sky River

Yeah, so I’m done with Bond. Decided to give Sky River a go.
Spa didn’t open till 4 pm (that’s what I read anyways), so I took a Uber ride to the nearest Fitness First, did some sightseeing around the Petronas Towers and etc.

Headed to Sky River at around 5 pm. Was greeted by a captain named Kent. Friendly chap, very down-to-earth, very helpful and he took an immediate liking to be because he has many Korean friends as well as customers. Still keeping in touch with him over Whatsapp, and will be seeing him again at the end of June (Hari Raya week).

Anyways, Kent walked me through the pricing. Available nationalities, pretty similar to Bond, except that they had many more PRCs and also Laos girls here. He recommended the Dragon Service, which is only performed by certain Chinese girls, for RM 330. I read that any dragon service shorter than 90 mins, is not the actual service, and this one was only for an hour, but still, I wanted to give it a go because Kent was so nice.

He recommended me a PRC girl, Fei Fei. I’d rate her face as a solid 7, although her breasts turned out to be a bit saggy. Sad. But service wise, she was superb. Ice, hot water used to give BBBJ. Very solid teasing massage followed by some intense FJ. She came like 3 times, although at times, it felt like I was servicing her, instead of the other way around. In the end, I couldn’t finish, because I ran out of time. Thought about extending the session to get it over with, but I fought off the urge.

After dinner, I just couldn’t beat off the feeling of ‘unfinished business.’ So I went back to Sky River at around 11:30pm, for yet another round of Dragon Service (this time for RM300), with a different girl.

Forgot her name, but it was a PRC wearing spectacles. Not that pretty, but great service. Shorter BBBJ compared to Fei Fei, but made up for by longer FJ. She rode me so violently, that I was able to finish towards the tail end of our session. Job done.
Old 18-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [KL] 3N4D Field Report

Nice FR. Thank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1