The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
That's sad, she is one of the better MLs nowadays.
Yes, sad that Ha Ha decided to quit
Old 19-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My regular also returning home for CNY soon for a couple weeks break, not sure if coming back or not. Looks like Feb gonna be a month with less ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
the recent raids also stressing out my regular ML. she's considering returning home earlier for CNY.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So glad this thread is back!

I visited Carol 3 weeks ago (finally managed to book a slot!) and all the reviews I saw can confirm is accurate!

Followed her instructions to get to her apartment, wasn't hard but quite amusing.

Opened the door to find this syt, very pretty!
Started the action right away and started undressing me in the living room and gave me a bj. Wow!

Proceeded on to bathroom and had my first shot there. Another wow!

Massage was actually pretty good too!

Gave me a nuru body slide (jav fantasy finally came true!)

Man, her body is really great. And that pussy of hers, looks so beautiful and I can't help myself to eat it. And I don't usually like to daty. So so tasty! But i think she didn't like it, and moved her pussy put of position... Sad!

I didn't ask if she does more, but I hope to engage her for fj if she does provide it. I'd love to fuck this tiny syt.

Also, do yourself a favour and book 90 mins. 60 mins is way too short.

Edit some people asking me about her services. As with punting, Ymmv so what i get might not apply to you. Please be respectful to the ml and ask first.

Last edited by beldoeri; 19-01-2018 at 11:39 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Agree. There may be some dubious MRs in this thread, but generally speaking, the information found here is invaluable in finding a ML suitable for my preferences.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Celebrating the return of TCSS with a MR for
LTD Erica / Sglonelyguy Amy
Visited her before on her previous stint so its a face whom i am familiar with/ know i wont be in for a shock. Was a lil surprised she still rem me though i visited her a few times only
Location wise: quite discreet
Looks: xmm type of cute poly gal look. Very teh voice and with her dyed hair u can easily mistake her for a msian or tw gal.
Body: petite with small B boobs, nice nips though.
Massage: quite hard n strong. She knows how to massage but from my previous experience, sometimes she may give one hand massage or put not much strength in it. This time round she did back-kneeling n back stepping for me too.
Sensual: 3.5G roam with lots of hugging. She's quite a lil vixen when she's in e mood. 2 shots easily achieved.
Gfe: off e charts with alot of teh-ness n pouting of lips. Can be kc-ed if heart not strong enough haa. (Though hoe real it is, i dunno. I chose to just keep it transactional)
Rtm: yes, wanted to try Haha but sad that no longer avail.
My rtm rate is not high cos limited vit M, time n like to try new gals lol.

Hope my MR helps.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
So glad this thread is back!

I visited Carol 3 weeks ago (finally managed to book a slot!) and all the reviews I saw can confirm is accurate!

Followed her instructions to get to her apartment, wasn't hard but quite amusing.

Opened the door to find this syt, very pretty!
Started the action right away and started undressing me in the living room and gave me a bj. Wow!

Proceeded on to bathroom and had my first shot there. Another wow!

Massage was actually pretty good too!

Gave me a nuru body slide (jav fantasy finally came true!)

Man, her body is really great. And that pussy of hers, looks so beautiful and I can't help myself to eat it. And I don't usually like to daty. So so tasty!

I didn't ask if she does more, but I hope to engage her for fj if she does provide it. I'd love to fuck this tiny syt.

Also, do yourself a favour and book 90 mins. 60 mins is way too short.

Edit some people asking me about her services. As with punting, Ymmv so what i get might not apply to you. Please be respectful to the ml and ask first.
Carol/Yuki has always been consistent. Still one of my favourites.
90mins is ideal if you have the libido to pull it off.

Which means having to “save up” for a visit for me...

Everyone wishes to get it on with her for sure. But she’s shared that’s it’s based on principles that she doesn’t do it.

True or not. *shrugs*
Maybe some bro with ultra deep pockets can try.
Old 19-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has any one tried slg Hui zi? Can share some FR?
Old 20-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Side track a bit guys..

Need some advice!

i'm new to the entire FL/Massage scene.

Any bro can 'guide' me through? So we make booking from the contact, we go over to her location or she come over? anything to note?

thanks thanks! If any bro got any recommendation on the west side can tell me? hehe thanks!
Old 20-01-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonte View Post
Side track a bit guys..

Need some advice!

i'm new to the entire FL/Massage scene.

Any bro can 'guide' me through? So we make booking from the contact, we go over to her location or she come over? anything to note?

thanks thanks! If any bro got any recommendation on the west side can tell me? hehe thanks!
West side, best side. Best side for getting into newspaper headlines I mean, because HDB.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/ FR for Guo Guo - small size with a bit of ba ba(nice to hug )and look pretty. When reach i go and bath and she is preparing the bed .. she ask me to lie on the bed .. she give me a good massage/ I fell asleep .. I was woke up by her painting all my back. After a while she ask me to turn over . she give me a b2b massage, Continue painting my body. While one hand stroking with my little Bro.. about 10 min, told her to stop while is my turn to svc her. I lick her sensitive nipples.. she was moaning ..then I move south to paint her pussy. She moaning heavily n can feel the wetness . Seeing her enjoying , I move to 69 position.. while I was continuing painting her . She give me a bbbj .. DT. Where I discharge all inside her mouth .. after that bath n leave as I already over short by 10 mins.. rtm : sure . As she is leaving end of the month ..
Old 20-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I msged her for a slot she told me the same thing.
4pm on weekdays, 10 am on weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/momo-massage/

MoMo new profile pic looks damn inviting.

Wah but first slot after 4pm daily??
Old 20-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
West side, best side. Best side for getting into newspaper headlines I mean, because HDB.
Hahaha. Best side indeed. Damn risky lah, even if you go condo will be filled with activities one, machiam like spy infiltration.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
I msged her for a slot she told me the same thing.
4pm on weekdays, 10 am on weekend.
Weekday commitments started midweek...

Zara
Old 20-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Yes, unfortunate... She was one of the better service providers!! Will really miss her skilful bbbj and cim. She really takes everything in. Sigh... Will miss that.

Also a bit regret didn't go all the way with her. She kept asking me to but I did not want to top up (not my practice) as her request. Hehe... Oh well.. good luck and all the happiness to her
Old 20-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, unfortunate... She was one of the better service providers!! Will really miss her skilful bbbj and cim. She really takes everything in. Sigh... Will miss that.

Also a bit regret didn't go all the way with her. She kept asking me to but I did not want to top up (not my practice) as her request. Hehe... Oh well.. good luck and all the happiness to her
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Saw her WC moments last week ... already suspected something amiss.
Juz touched our shore in her 2nd stinct for less than a month and she is gone. Going to miss her ...

Wish her the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She's quitting because she can't take the stress of worrying about her safety day in day out, especially since some of her personal friends were caught in recent raids.
She told you that? I heard different story.
One of her ML friends told me Ha Ha was one of those caught in the net.
Dunno who to believe...

Actually I had a booking with Ha Ha last week but no sound no picture until another lady use her number to reply me sms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1