The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL beer ladies providing service

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wonder is there still any PRC street walker FLs in GL ?
Those tat wondering in kopi shop r the best
Spotted some MILF walkers around when I head to GL along the way to a PRC house. Look like PRCs, but my WL is younger .
Old 15-10-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup...saw them too....interesting

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 15-10-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gotten 50 bbbj in car by one of the sexy beeer promoter. quite exciting when she lick my sweat off my balls

Last edited by whackithard; 15-10-2023 at 12:22 PM.
Old 15-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
Bennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
gotten 50 bbbj ion car by onw of the sexy beeer promoter. quite exciting when she lick my sweat off my balls
which part of geylang bro, able to share or can pm
Old 15-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Oh yes have to attest to this thrill. The fun can be quite endless. BBBJ using front and rear doors for privacy while you stand outside between them.

Have the beer lady in the car while you stand on the side of car next to seat, this puts you in a elevated position to look over your car enjoy the view of passerby's in the distant while getting sucked off.

Then there is the comfort of both parties in the car with AC on and getting sucked off. For $50 it's a steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
gotten 50 bbbj ion car by onw of the sexy beeer promoter. quite exciting when she lick my sweat off my balls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1