The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Hello bruders,

sorry for asking too much question lately but will RP3mil for 2 pax be enough for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time

Cheers ~
Depend on the location.
Most of the best location, the budget would not be enough.

If you are on limited budget, then stay away from Zen Karaoke.
The LC have a lot of way to boost up the bill.

Some good karaoke location that within you budget:
Orchard Karaoke (pangjay or Industri) -> minimum charge is Rp. 500.000 for the smaller room. LC is 400/500k but for around 800k you get the ladies to be naked.

Twin plaza hotel karaoke -> haven't been there for awhile but they have good package lc and drink package that you can choose.

FM1 karaoke -> my friend recommendation for a good karaoke in Jakarta. have lady and drink package. you can get full service from lc for extra cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf0215 View Post
7. Skye(BCA building) - New roof top lounge. Hottest place with the hottest people right now. A little pretentious and xpensive but I had never seen this many hot women in one place before.
just some word of advice if you go to Skye:
- Dress nicely -> they are known to refuse service to people
- Go to washroom beforehand. -> my friend go to Skye, open a bottle of wine on the table. But then refused re entry after he went to the restroom (outside Skye). needless to say he's pissed.

It's a really happening place, but the service is terrible.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmok69 View Post
Hi again , had posted the question before and did many many search but din manage to get the answer....hope bro here can kindly advise......

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..in a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

i had read alot on the rate for spa/parlous but could not find for hotel in hse market rates...

hope i don wan to overgive & spoil the market.

appreciate bro advise..10s 10s
It's actually depend on the hotel that you choose.
Usually 5 star hotel spa does not service HJ dan BJ, it will be depend on your flirting skill.
Normally the tip for BJ and HJ for those hotel is around 100-200k HJ. 300-500k BJ
A bit on the expesive side if you ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
is it recommended to go JK during CNY...
never been there B4... usually how much is their LT/overnight/pack back hotel cost
thanks for the advice..

cheers
Almost all location is open on CNY, but if you are looking for Indonesian Chinese FL it might be harder to find.

Overnight cost is usually double the Short time cost.
Unless you are talking about taking girl out of massage parlor.
If so then the cost would be determined on the time you pick her up.
It ranges from 3-5 times the normal location rate. If it's early they might charge you more.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Ok my bros,

I am looking at changing to Ibis Jakarta for my next few trips and would like some advice for the local scene there.

All the while i was staying at Classic but OC started asking questions in general of that place,

Anywya would appreciate any advice on the anak ayam scene near the hotel as I would not be travelling out of the hotel mostly.

My little "Lonely Planet" FR for Classic Hotel:

Hotel is well located near area call Pasar Baru ( New Market ) and is easily walking distance from hotel. From main entrance of Classic turn LEFT and walk 5 mins then cross the overhead bridge and you're there.

Makan and shooping galore!

And for the newcomers, Classic Hotel has i think 3 bars, 1 spa and 1 Karaoke. Which if you have time, you can spend the whole night there "exploring". Level 2 bar more my kind then first floor though as the chicks there, if you can speak some bahasa is pretty accommodating.

Rate wise for girls i still need advice from senior bros for i was lucky as my entertainment was sorta paid for during my tripos there.

I also tried the in-house massage, got a pretty busty girl! and ended happy ending. Rate for massage is 105k if i remember correctly per hr and 500k for BBBJ.

Booking wise is easy but confirm booking if you plan to go cuz usually fully book the hotel.

HOTEL CLASSIC, Jl. K.H. Samanhudi No. 43-45, Pasar Baru, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia.
Telp : (021) 385-2000 Fax : (021) 385-2001
Old 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Viking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi,

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..typically a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

hope i don wan to overgive & spoil the market.

appreciate bro advise..
Spa's in five star hotels do normally not provide any extras. Don't expect it, and don't ask for it. Might get you into trouble
Old 05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Depend on the location. Most of the best location, the budget would not be enough. If you are on limited budget, then stay away from Zen Karaoke. The LC have a lot of way to boost up the bill. Some good karaoke location that within you budget: Orchard Karaoke (pangjay or Industri) -> minimum charge is Rp. 500.000 for the smaller room. LC is 400/500k but for around 800k you get the ladies to be naked. Twin plaza hotel karaoke -> haven't been there for awhile but they have good package lc and drink package that you can choose. FM1 karaoke -> my friend recommendation for a good karaoke in Jakarta. have lady and drink package. you can get full service from lc for extra cost. just some word of advice if you go to Skye: - Dress nicely -> they are known to refuse service to people - Go to washroom beforehand. -> my friend go to Skye, open a bottle of wine on the table. But then refused re entry after he went to the restroom (outside Skye). needless to say he's pissed. It's a really happening place, but the service is terrible.
Great info bro,
Skye is a high place to see and to be seen, not much actions, unless they choose you....
Old 05-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Jakarta Info

Is Club Olympus at Hyatt considered 5-star? Tried the in-room massage twice, both times had been offered extras leh. Must say prices are on the high side.

Cheers
BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 06-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jswt View Post
Haha, Many hv asked the same question. But no answer at all. Seems like the whole jakarta threads is abt ST service which Almost cost 1ML or more per bonk with massage serv... So Cant imagine LT is how much? Hoho
hmm though I already post something regarding this

the LT cost usually double the ST cost with freelance

If you take girl from the massage location it can cost around 3-5 times the normal massage rate. Dependent on the time of day you pick the girl out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Ok my bros,

I am looking at changing to Ibis Jakarta for my next few trips and would like some advice for the local scene there.
And for the newcomers, Classic Hotel has i think 3 bars, 1 spa and 1 Karaoke. Which if you have time, you can spend the whole night there "exploring". Level 2 bar more my kind then first floor though as the chicks there, if you can speak some bahasa is pretty accommodating.

Rate wise for girls i still need advice from senior bros for i was lucky as my entertainment was sorta paid for during my tripos there.

I also tried the in-house massage, got a pretty busty girl! and ended happy ending. Rate for massage is 105k if i remember correctly per hr and 500k for BBBJ.
which ibis are you talking about bro?

as for classic, I think you have not venture the best location of the hotel bro.
Skip ke massage area and go to 2nd floor and 5th floor instead.
You will find two establishment run not by Classic hotel & Spa.

2nd floor 1 girl cost 270k; 2 girl (3 some) 400k including room. no massage just sex. you can just talk to the mamasan to pick the one you like

5th floor it's the buffet of sex service. all you can fuck for 600k. just choose whichever you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_mean View Post
Is Club Olympus at Hyatt considered 5-star? Tried the in-room massage twice, both times had been offered extras leh. Must say prices are on the high side.

Cheers
BM
well the hotel is 5 star.
Some place do offer extras, but not recommended to look for them on the 5 star hotel.
The price is as you say on the high side.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Great info bro,
Skye is a high place to see and to be seen, not much actions, unless they choose you....
well if you are westerner/Bule then you will find a lot of action

I wish I am
Old 06-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
okokman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which ibis are you talking about bro?

as for classic, I think you have not venture the best location of the hotel bro.
Skip ke massage area and go to 2nd floor and 5th floor instead.
You will find two establishment run not by Classic hotel & Spa.

2nd floor 1 girl cost 270k; 2 girl (3 some) 400k including room. no massage just sex. you can just talk to the mamasan to pick the one you like

5th floor it's the buffet of sex service. all you can fuck for 600k. just choose whichever you like.

Bro,
Which hotel you talking care to share? Is it at Ibis? Which Ibis can PM me?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vmok69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
It's actually depend on the hotel that you choose.
Usually 5 star hotel spa does not service HJ dan BJ, it will be depend on your flirting skill.
Normally the tip for BJ and HJ for those hotel is around 100-200k HJ. 300-500k BJ
A bit on the expesive side if you ask me

Almost all location is open on CNY, but if you are looking for Indonesian Chinese FL it might be harder to find.

Overnight cost is usually double the Short time cost.
Unless you are talking about taking girl out of massage parlor.
If so then the cost would be determined on the time you pick her up.
It ranges from 3-5 times the normal location rate. If it's early they might charge you more.
Thanks you so much for the info bro. Consider that I was lucky then, was offered ml or hj by the in Hse massages . But the tip asked was very very high. Hj for 1 million and ml for 3 million for one shot . Of course I declined.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vmok69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
Spa's in five star hotels do normally not provide any extras. Don't expect it, and don't ask for it. Might get you into trouble
Roger that.good advise...I did not request as well..
Actually the major part 90 min massage was concentrated on my tigh area. The stimulation was so strong that my erected burong dripping air mani..hee hee

Then she took d tissue paper to tap clean for me and ask me since I am so excited , she can make me happy ending ..

But the tip asked was too high..hj 1 mil , make love 3 mil..so I decline

When so, I did tip her...her massage was great as well, really can feel the strength and while working on my back I fall asleep.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Hahaha pak mau chong tapi jangan lupa sembahyang dulu ah...
Mas monster , must always remember The Divine one 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleygal View Post
Hey how are you bro!
HalO too SiS ashleygal
Old 06-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta Info

thank you brudders here for all the info.

I went to classic terminal on monday night
and the experience is good.

the sexy dancers are really young, like 17, 18 years old
anybody knows whether they can be booked for fj?

mamasan quote me 285k for those ladies sitting on sofa
has the price really increase?

anybody can confirm??
Old 06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from a short trip to Jakarta. Stayed at MO and checked out the Tuesdays ladies night at MO bar. Plenty of ladies there and owing to the free drinks they're all pissed in no time. But is is MILF central, I hardly saw any lady below 30, with many looking 40+. Some working girls but also office girls out to have fun. Only saw two or three doable ones though. Drinks are expensive. As far as hotel bars go I clearly prefer CJs or Bats.
Second night after dinner headed to Maliboro with some friends. Bought a bottle, got comfy and suddenly the girls are all over you begging for drinks. Be aware one lady drink is 50k idr and it adds up quickly if you don't watch it. Some of the girls even try to help themselves to your bottle while you're distracted watching the birds stripping on stage. Got several offers for HJ and BJ (for which you have to go upstairs). For HJ girls ask idr 1M, pretty steep. Apparently if you buy her 20 lady drinks (equals 1M) you get the HJ "for free". One of my bros went for the HJ and was pretty happy with it. But IMO there are other places where 1M gets you way more mileage. For me Maliboro is a good enough place to share a bottle with friends for maybe two hours then it gets boring and thus better to move on to other places.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okokman View Post

Bro,
Which hotel you talking care to share? Is it at Ibis? Which Ibis can PM me?
not ibis bro
classic hotel pasa baru

Quote:
Thanks you so much for the info bro. Consider that I was lucky then, was offered ml or hj by the in Hse massages . But the tip asked was very very high. Hj for 1 million and ml for 3 million for one shot . Of course I declined.
damn those are the crazies price I heard.
She must thing you are very loaded bro. Or very gullible.

with 3 mil you can get nice looking SPG or dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post
thank you brudders here for all the info.

I went to classic terminal on monday night
and the experience is good.

the sexy dancers are really young, like 17, 18 years old
anybody knows whether they can be booked for fj?

mamasan quote me 285k for those ladies sitting on sofa
has the price really increase?

anybody can confirm??
have not asked about the dancer on terminal, but you can try ask the mamasan.
Dancer usually cost more though

as for the price, I don't know about the price increase.
I went there last sunday is 270k. hmm maybe a little discount on sunday as it is slower day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
Second night after dinner headed to Maliboro with some friends. Bought a bottle, got comfy and suddenly the girls are all over you begging for drinks. Be aware one lady drink is 50k idr and it adds up quickly if you don't watch it. Some of the girls even try to help themselves to your bottle while you're distracted watching the birds stripping on stage. Got several offers for HJ and BJ (for which you have to go upstairs). For HJ girls ask idr 1M, pretty steep. Apparently if you buy her 20 lady drinks (equals 1M) you get the HJ "for free". One of my bros went for the HJ and was pretty happy with it. But IMO there are other places where 1M gets you way more mileage. For me Maliboro is a good enough place to share a bottle with friends for maybe two hours then it gets boring and thus better to move on to other places.
HJ 1 mil?
wow crazy price man.

I though malio girl is around 1 mil for FS.
Never been to the club in malio so I don't know the field but as far as I know there should be some girl that is available around 800- 1 mil for FS
Foreign one cost more of course.

other club you might want to venture is Alexis.
The 4play club have good crowd, not all girls is working girl here.
If you are looking for FS go to the spa section, they have some local for 1-1.5 mil.
Some chinese, viet, sometimes korean, and eastern europe girl as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread