The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaygorilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

bro newbie here.. going to hatyai on 18 Sep to 21 Sep 2018. where to find girls bro ? tq in advance
Old 25-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good Luck bro! I just went last month, the town is like a kampong. Eat yourself!
Old 27-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyecp View Post
Good Luck bro! I just went last month, the town is like a kampong. Eat yourself!
What are u looking for in Hatyai ?. Michelin Stars restaurants ?. Hatyai, liked a kampong, not good for you, meh ?. No need eat yourself if you are street smart and read the threads about Hatyai.

Hatyai is developing. No more sex city. No more emperor service from ladies. A few soapies closed down. Heritage Hotel, cannot get syts in that room now. So, nowadays, Hatyai for uncles and aunties doing shopping, go to tourist areas, temples to pray. Now not for sex tourists.

So read the threads carefully and you can still enjoy yourself.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
What are u looking for in Hatyai ?. Michelin Stars restaurants ?. Hatyai, liked a kampong, not good for you, meh ?. No need eat yourself if you are street smart and read the threads about Hatyai.

Hatyai is developing. No more sex city. No more emperor service from ladies. A few soapies closed down. Heritage Hotel, cannot get syts in that room now. So, nowadays, Hatyai for uncles and aunties doing shopping, go to tourist areas, temples to pray. Now not for sex tourists.

So read the threads carefully and you can still enjoy yourself.
Well said, for me now go hatyai is for food and drink. I don’t even look for girls there
Old 27-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Well said, for me now go hatyai is for food and drink. I don’t even look for girls there
Yes, food and drinks in Hatyai. Wanna see naked fashion show.....go to the Dome. Wanna LT ladies.....go to the 3 areas and search for your lady. Do not go to the puds and bars such as Kiss Channel to look for ladies as the prices are high. Want fuck and go.....can go to Atami for massage and unload your sperm.No need to play and hj yourself.

But puds+ clubs open very late, early go also no see any hive of activities there.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

will look look c c this weekend in danok & hat yai and report latest info...
most likely will be at flower clubs... washing my eyes... after long break...

any lao jiao got lobang, pls help provide this newbie, me... ... thank you a million... khob khun krup...

Last edited by cooler07; 30-07-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Going Hatyai /Danok this NDP holidays for 3D/2N trip.
Already confirmed booking at Grand Sakura hotel.... any interested bros also there can meet up together. I have many wechats and FL girl contacts.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

In hat yai now... Agree hat yai now is more for food and drinks...
Cheong places is more pathetic than danok...
Later will go dome... 😉
Old 08-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bensomchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, since you in Hatyai, you can add this Lady, NOK who is on Wechat ID: I want....
Service for shot time is only 1K..... maybe worth a try. Kindly write a FR once you have tried her. Missed trying her the last time as am flying off already, Good Luck...
Old 08-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bensomchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Later will go dome... 😉
Hi bro, since you in Hatyai, you can add this Lady, NOK who is on Wechat ID: I want....
Service for shot time is only 1K..... maybe worth a try. Kindly write a FR once you have tried her. Missed trying her the last time as am flying off already, Good Luck...
Old 08-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Later will go dome... 😉
cooler07,

FR on your venture in Dome, please. Thank u very much.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensomchai View Post
Wah. 1K for a shot. Cheap. But if cooler07 no like her because of different taste.......or her FJ ....very lousy.....like a dead fish. How ?. Can claim 1K from you ?.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensomchai View Post

search wechat id, dont have I want.... leh
Old 08-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
cooler07,

FR on your venture in Dome, please. Thank u very much.
OK... Dome... went alone at 10pm... took grab car 85b there and the driver ask me, u going alone? ... ya and kenna sux dry (i meant my wallet)... 555

not much customers, maybe 5 tables... but at least better than Cube3 in danok on sunday...

open membership 5k for 2 bottle black label with unlimited mixer and ice.

4 girls... come to me... but none my taste... drink 1/2 bottle liao... the girls become pushy on tequilas ... and i bought 3 sets... (750 per set, 5 glasses per set)... then they ask for garlands (150 each)... abit sian...

I give some tips to mamasan, ask her change the girls to a model (those wearing bikinis) then ask the other girls to go...
the model came, quite pretty, big silicon boobs (still quite soft) and can speak ENGLAND (my pasa thai is private limited)... we drink and i got high... and there goes my wallet with tequilas and garlands...
At least i got to auto roam and french her... i think she also abit high liao... but still not able to bring her back hotel (very difficult on the first time)...

went off at 2am... total expenditure about 15k bahts... (shocked when i calculated)

overall, i think just talk to mamasan to bring the girl u want or description of the girl u like at the start and limit to playing with that girl will reduce the damage...

In terms of environment and girls, i think G Clubs in bkk is more value for money... or even MClub and hello bangkok in danok...
go PIMP also can auto roam and spend lesser...
go villa and other clubs, sure can get more beautiful girls...

last night in hat yai... wonder if i should go DOME again or try something else (seems like nothing much here liao)... got lobang or suggestions can pm me... thanks a million in advance...

Last edited by cooler07; 08-08-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went off at 2am... total expenditure about 15k bahts... (shocked when i calculated)
I idol others who can spend about 700 SGD just within few hours. 700 SGD is about my monthly expense in BKK.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1