The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Woah thanks I was actually intending to text Juan Zi tomorrow for a good time.
Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is holding on to Juan Zi number so beware!!
Old 20-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyawnx View Post
Woah thanks I was actually intending to text Juan Zi tomorrow for a good time.
Cheers!!

Juan Zi just got back .... so don’t have to worry ... you can call and confirm her voice if you worry .
Old 20-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Curvy Snow White Delivers Excellent Erotica Experience

When the door opened, I braced myself….. (her pictures were blurred in the ad).

What a huge relief! In front of me was a stunning beauty who looks like those Korean cosmetics ad models!

As “face and body outline” was a big thumbs-up, I promptly stepped in and surveyed my surrounding - it was neat, hygienic and tasteful - she even has a proper clothing stand for you to hang your items, minimises crease and clutter.

Following a self-shower, I laid face down on bed as she began the massage. For a non-pro masseur, I compliment her skills and effort. I also appreciated that she made small talk and we had a light-hearted, enjoyable conversation.

After she asked me to "turn around, I came cheek-to-cheek with a remarkably beautiful young lady whose attractive facial features are complemented with flawless, porcelain skin. I was even more stunned after I slowly undressed her silky night gown - a pair of luscious, papaya-shaped 36C boobs unveiled itself in full glory! (topless 4G roaming; she politely rejected my south-bound advances)

Laying topless next to me, she toyed with my penis and planted soft kisses on my chest... and my already-hard-on escalated several notches as my hand caressed those soft and voluptuous boobs, with nipples that hardened progressively... and she then started to breathe more heavily with soft, sexy moans...

The HJ per se was quite routine... but the amazing sight of a snow-white body blessed with award-winning 36C breasts (pressed against my body), classic Korean-like beauty, gently kissing my chest, set against a romantic and erotic backdrop, that I found hard to resist… and I shot my load in a little while

I will be back for curvy Snow White for more erotica experiences (with a decent massage thrown in)

ML Name: Breeze (SLG)
Old 20-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://ltdsg.com/gloria/

HAve anyone tried this? $120 category
Old 20-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Here’s my MR for her. Try at your own risk!

Reached hotel room. Milf in 30s, looks much older than pic. before even started, she requested for $30 tips and complained that she was cheated of $3000. First red flag. No massage done at all. Only 1 HJ and after that asked me to go wash up. After I washed up, she was just packing her stuff and using her phone. I asked if there’s any massage and she said she was tired and asked if can just chat. Service was terrible and she’s just out to earn quick buck. Do not be conned!
Hahahahaha. The moment she ask for tips, you should have left the room. Now, like all other customers you paid for her service and come here KPKB. Somemore you say she looks different from picture!!!
Old 20-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
https://ltdsg.com/gloria/

HAve anyone tried this? $120 category
Site review say fully cloth. At $120 U still keen?
Old 20-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

MoMo from SGMOMO

My stamp of approval.
Looks:7/10
Figure: Tall and firm Boobs
Massage: 7.5/10
Special: 10/10
Old 20-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
All pm replied, thanks for supporting.
Old 20-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Can I ask the moderators why my post on Carol got deleted? Double standard here?
Old 20-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Didn’t give her any tips. There is little service to speak of.
A little bit of tiger teeth and tattoo on stomach right?

Last year last stint still try, still gave a decent CBJ, massage CMI, wasn't that bad thrn. This year change so much, wah the standards really can 180 degrees switch.

Anyway thanks, save me a trip.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Curvy Snow White Delivers Excellent Erotica Experience

When the door opened, I braced myself….. (her pictures were blurred in the ad).

What a huge relief! In front of me was a stunning beauty who looks like those Korean cosmetics ad models!

As “face and body outline” was a big thumbs-up, I promptly stepped in and surveyed my surrounding - it was neat, hygienic and tasteful - she even has a proper clothing stand for you to hang your items, minimises crease and clutter.

Following a self-shower, I laid face down on bed as she began the massage. For a non-pro masseur, I compliment her skills and effort. I also appreciated that she made small talk and we had a light-hearted, enjoyable conversation.

After she asked me to "turn around, I came cheek-to-cheek with a remarkably beautiful young lady whose attractive facial features are complemented with flawless, porcelain skin. I was even more stunned after I slowly undressed her silky night gown - a pair of luscious, papaya-shaped 36C boobs unveiled itself in full glory! (topless 4G roaming; she politely rejected my south-bound advances)

Laying topless next to me, she toyed with my penis and planted soft kisses on my chest... and my already-hard-on escalated several notches as my hand caressed those soft and voluptuous boobs, with nipples that hardened progressively... and she then started to breathe more heavily with soft, sexy moans...

The HJ per se was quite routine... but the amazing sight of a snow-white body blessed with award-winning 36C breasts (pressed against my body), classic Korean-like beauty, gently kissing my chest, set against a romantic and erotic backdrop, that I found hard to resist… and I shot my load in a little while

I will be back for curvy Snow White for more erotica experiences (with a decent massage thrown in)

ML Name: Breeze (SLG)
How you rate her beauty with Donna ? can lick nipple ?
Old 20-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I am not surprised if this is a OKT. Trust at your own risk.
Old 20-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
I am not surprised if this is a OKT. Trust at your own risk.
Thats why i am puzzle, why so little review for such a beauty...emm
Old 20-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post

To be fair to that bro, Breeze is not new. Been ard for some time just that changed name. Tbh, she's quite a looker and figure also not bad. Quite worth the price.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
soyamilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.org/fei-zi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Had a session with Fei Zi today. Try her first time today since my regular ML not free, Not expecting anything for massage, but I was very wrong. She’s good and the shiokness of the massage left me eagerly awaiting the sensual. She is pretty, conscientious and hardworking. Extremely charming and courteous character. Great massage skill and extremely accommodative! Highly recommended for her value for money service, especially her HJ, it’s awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1