The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
So hard to find a good ML nowadays. Paris, mint and feel are so hard to book. Sianz.
Agree !! Both paris and mint i try to book a rtm slot cant get on the same day , probably need to made advance booking
Old 18-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhy24 View Post
Looks : 8/10 SYT vibe
Sensual : 7/10. will lie down next to you and moan.
Cleanliness : 6/10. of the 3 times I went, the towels always smell used.
GFE: 9/10. Speaks English well and good at ice breaking.
Massage : 9/10. Very strong despite petite frame

Take the above with a pinch of salt. This my FR from two months ago. All the times, I've never asked / she never indicated for any extra services.
Bro, upped u 15 pts for good sharing....
Old 18-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifhy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Bro, upped u 15 pts for good sharing....
Thanks bro. New to cheonging hah. Got my eyes on An xin next
Old 18-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikle123 View Post
Do you have the link?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=37843

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=36817

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=36222

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=35428

Old 18-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sggunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for An Xin

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-xin-massage/
Normally i dont write MR for ML but exception for this ML only.

Very lucky to get a slot for this new gem. At first i was qutie worry about the loction she stated but after seeing some other bros MR mention earlier that the place is safe and easy to access without any need for any card to access the lift to go up. So decide to go and see for myself and true enough you can bypass the main lobby.

So i went up to the room she sms to me. When the moment the door opened and I saw a young sweet looking girl wearing a nice dress stand before me, i was stunned by this beauty, She look's gorgeous and slim, super smooth skin. Well i would say looks wise, perhaps 99% alike to pics advertised.

Looks : 9/10 lovely sweet innocent looking girl.
Boobs : 9/10 young body, nice round soft and nice boobs to hold and roam
Body :10/10 Fair slim sexy body and legs
Massage : 9/10- half nude Massage skills are pretty decent for a new ML but not the piano type, good strength with right spot hitting, trying her best to make you feel comfortable.
CBJ:10/10 Feel like in heaven even with cap on.
HDLY: 9/10 Sensual wise, she will definietly turn you on with her Catbath but 3.5G roaming was allowed
HJ : 10/10 slow and gentle Know when to unload you at the right timing.
GFE and attitude : 10/10 great attitude and easliy going, not a time watcher, wont be boring with her
RTM : Yes 100% the session was very enjoy and shiok , highly recommend

I believe She will be the next Ang Pai in town and will be really hard to get appointment with in future.. haha. She really remind me of Aini.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
MR for Sara/Mint

Visited her awhile back, and I think enough has been said about her, legit hardworking syt that provides one of the best services around. She mentioned that she might rtc in 2~3 months time, for good. So Bros who want to support her do so quickly.
Surprise she still around …though someone mentioned past 2 -3 months she already rtc

May be still got the chance to meet her

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.net/hebe-massage/

I think this ML swapping is the trend now. Visited this ML and I am pretty sure it is not her that service me. The problem is they always tilt their head down and quickly usher you in. The place was dark and I was hurried to change up and washed up and get on the bed. The whole time she kept telling me I will service you well so you will come back again. I didn't even had a chance to utter a 'wait'..

This ML that service me is quite bah bah. She has been around for about 2 months. The apartment is a very old apartment and quite isolated. The place is also quite run down and the toilet is horrible.

To be honest, the ML is hardworking. Asked if I want 2Hj which I rejected. The massage is quite good, lots of effort from top to bottom. Turned around and continued to massaged near my groin area, and then gave me a hot water BBBJ which surprised me as this was not listed in the ad. It was short then she transited to oil and HJ me. Tried hard to make me cum. Not a lot of action though. After the deed is done, she asked me to turn around again and continued massaging my back and legs. Times up washed up and leave.

Saw another girl with her back facing me(probably the real Hebe) in the living room. Even when I left, I did not catch the face of the ML that serviced me. She must be so guilt ridden she has no confidence to face me throughout the session. Even the BBBJ and HJ was done with her trying to hide her face from me.

Whatever it is, this swapping thing is shit. No matter how good the service, it does not matter if the person I want to engage is not the ML that service me. Am very disappointed by the current work ethics of the MLs. The whole session I was not enjoying it fully as mentally I was angry.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

MR for An Xin. Tldr; unfortunately not as good experience as bro sggunner

Looks + body : 8/10 SYT
Massage : 4/10. Too soft and often played with phone. It was obvious at times as only one hand was massaging.
GFE: 4/10 attempts were made but it felt commercial for me.
Hj: standard stuff.
CBJ: felt commercial.

RTM: Not at all. Although she is pretty to look at, the playing with phone whilst massaging is a huge turn off.

There was even one time she played a video. Next.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/hebe-massage/

I think this ML swapping is the trend now. Visited this ML and I am pretty sure it is not her that service me. The problem is they always tilt their head down and quickly usher you in. The place was dark and I was hurried to change up and washed up and get on the bed. The whole time she kept telling me I will service you well so you will come back again. I didn't even had a chance to utter a 'wait'..

This ML that service me is quite bah bah. She has been around for about 2 months. The apartment is a very old apartment and quite isolated. The place is also quite run down and the toilet is horrible.

To be honest, the ML is hardworking. Asked if I want 2Hj which I rejected. The massage is quite good, lots of effort from top to bottom. Turned around and continued to massaged near my groin area, and then gave me a hot water BBBJ which surprised me as this was not listed in the ad. It was short then she transited to oil and HJ me. Tried hard to make me cum. Not a lot of action though. After the deed is done, she asked me to turn around again and continued massaging my back and legs. Times up washed up and leave.

Saw another girl with her back facing me(probably the real Hebe) in the living room. Even when I left, I did not catch the face of the ML that serviced me. She must be so guilt ridden she has no confidence to face me throughout the session. Even the BBBJ and HJ was done with her trying to hide her face from me.

Whatever it is, this swapping thing is shit. No matter how good the service, it does not matter if the person I want to engage is not the ML that service me. Am very disappointed by the current work ethics of the MLs. The whole session I was not enjoying it fully as mentally I was angry.
More than agree that this work ethics of new MLs nowadays is really going down the drain. The sadder thing is that there are a whole bunch of supporters that still frequent these "ang pais" so do not really bother.

Example will be to reply after 3-4 days you text them dunno for what reason. Some anyway are off the grid with regulars contributing to their pot of gold. Haha.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Massage : 4/10. Too soft and often played with phone. It was obvious at times as only one hand was massaging.

RTM: Not at all. Although she is pretty to look at, the playing with phone whilst massaging is a huge turn off.

Thanks for an honest MR. This does help.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

On the 2nd last day of her time in Sg, I thought it’s only apt that an endorsement can be given to one of the better ML past n present. That is SLG MoMo. Since she don’t have any sbf ads, I think writing here is the next better option. Personally I think she’s considered a hardworking ML and services are also top-class. I didn’t really visit her that often as much as I will like to but have to acknowledge she’s uniquely good in her own ways. Her teasing, her figure, her BJ, etc. even her massage is considered good enuff for me compared to many others.

Hopefully after rtc and having a long rest, she can consider to come back again to service the bros.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try FEI zi. See her look familiar knew she is a return but can't rem any Mr on her.

Took the bullet.

Looks 6/10 ps and look much older than indicated.
Figure: 6/10 not to my liking. She definitely given birth can see the scarce. Less than indicated in ad.

I just go through she can chat anything. Time management is OK. She will use her phone but will ask permission to answer call.

Massage :7/10 no piano

Rtm: no I prefer younger not older
Old 18-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggunner View Post
MR for An Xin

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-xin-massage/
Normally i dont write MR for ML but exception for this ML only.

Very lucky to get a slot for this new gem. At first i was qutie worry about the loction she stated but after seeing some other bros MR mention earlier that the place is safe and easy to access without any need for any card to access the lift to go up. So decide to go and see for myself and true enough you can bypass the main lobby.

So i went up to the room she sms to me. When the moment the door opened and I saw a young sweet looking girl wearing a nice dress stand before me, i was stunned by this beauty, She look's gorgeous and slim, super smooth skin. Well i would say looks wise, perhaps 99% alike to pics advertised.

Looks : 9/10 lovely sweet innocent looking girl.
Boobs : 9/10 young body, nice round soft and nice boobs to hold and roam
Body :10/10 Fair slim sexy body and legs
Massage : 9/10- half nude Massage skills are pretty decent for a new ML but not the piano type, good strength with right spot hitting, trying her best to make you feel comfortable.
CBJ:10/10 Feel like in heaven even with cap on.
HDLY: 9/10 Sensual wise, she will definietly turn you on with her Catbath but 3.5G roaming was allowed
HJ : 10/10 slow and gentle Know when to unload you at the right timing.
GFE and attitude : 10/10 great attitude and easliy going, not a time watcher, wont be boring with her
RTM : Yes 100% the session was very enjoy and shiok , highly recommend

I believe She will be the next Ang Pai in town and will be really hard to get appointment with in future.. haha. She really remind me of Aini.
Quote:

Totally 2 different rating for an xin

One very high rating and one very low rating

Which one will be the real one ???
Old 18-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Totally 2 different rating for an xin

One very high rating and one very low rating

Which one will be the real one ???
Really tough to say. One man's meat is another man's poison. Haha
Old 19-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
bro just check with is coco u visited in gold hair?
no, is black hair. been about a month plus already though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1