The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Bro,

Where is this NPK?
How is the damage like and what is the services allowed?

I will be going on 14th Sept
Nguyen Phi Khanh, district 1 - they give BJ there -- price 400k all included, no tip needed.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Half deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Kittenz aka TomMAffolter (banned) aka Mutantchicken (banned), you are not meant to be here. You are banned. Do you care to explain why you are here again after you were banned for despicable behavior here not once, not twice but actually THREE times? Permanently banned. Do you have so little respect for Boss that you will reappear here yet again, defying his ruling?
Indeed, why is moderator allowing banned individual continue post in threat?
Old 02-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR Vien Dong.
Took vip package 680k.
Got service by no. 30. Not really a stunning looker but glows on you, cute.
I reckon most of the girls there can converse in some English. Had a good time with her, gfe and sensual.

I asked the attendant there about opening timing.
It's 24/7, but ladies last call is at 5am (facilities still open thorough). then next batch come in around 9 -10am.

Wechat.
Didn't take any but just open up and look see.
Once on "discovery" mode, I had more than 6 msg coming in asking for services.
Knew most of them were fake. so just play along.
One even posted "Elly tran" (Vietnam model) as the profile. When I asked about more pictures, send me even more of her! lol. Just play along , in the end I just told the okt straight up, just send me the real pictures of girls you have, not Elly tran.
Damn...all these OKTs marketing & misleading people.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Been travelling all over the country so didn't post here for sometime. It's really HOT this time of the year and a takes a drain on one's energy.

Saigon is rather quiet this weekend cos most folks have gone back for the long weekend holidays. Places like Takashimaya is still packed, though. But I find the Saigon Square across the road better & cheaper for shopping.

--

He can't help it. This is his rice bowl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Kittenz aka TomMAffolter (banned) aka Mutantchicken (banned), you are not meant to be here. You are banned. Do you care to explain why you are here again after you were banned for despicable behavior here not once, not twice but actually THREE times? Permanently banned. Do you have so little respect for Boss that you will reappear here yet again, defying his ruling?
--

I tried the VIP package, too, and gave 400K as tips and was given a black face. I said maybe next time can give more (lan sau nhe)...she said...thanks, don't bother...wtf... some gals are just too money-faced and want immediate gains.

My regular gal is not working (back in hometown for the weekend)...sigh. Generally, I find the non-VIP gals friendlier probably because they are used to getting smaller tips.

The morning shift gals get off at 8pm so u can date them if there is chemistry and she is not taken already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
FR Vien Dong.
Took vip package 680k.
Got service by no. 30. Not really a stunning looker but glows on you, cute.
I reckon most of the girls there can converse in some English. Had a good time with her, gfe and sensual.

I asked the attendant there about opening timing.
It's 24/7, but ladies last call is at 5am (facilities still open thorough). then next batch come in around 9 -10am.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
some gals are just too money-faced and want immediate gains.
If they are not money minded, they won't be working there. she will want to collect as much money... she will not bother whether the customer will come n n look for her again. If the customer does come back, it is a bonus else she has move on with another customer. BTW, she will be stupid to believe man will treasure her n come back for her...
Old 03-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If they are not money minded, they won't be working there. she will want to collect as much money... she will not bother whether the customer will come n n look for her again. If the customer does come back, it is a bonus else she has move on with another customer. BTW, she will be stupid to believe man will treasure her n come back for her...
of course she only believe when man showed her the uncle ho notes in quantities...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FantasDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to hcm now, waiting for my jetstar flight, any bros in hcm n wanna go for a drink tomoro round 10pm?

Anyone know a nice and quiet hotel or apartment in D1 for a short term stay? affordable too
Old 03-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Bro,

Where is this NPK?
How is the damage like and what is the services allowed?

I will be going on 14th Sept

Nguyen Phi Khanh... it's a road/alley there will be numbers of "shop" you can visit.

if you take taxi just said dinh tien hoang , Nguyen Phi Khanh you will see the nguyen Phi Khanh alley just right next to the trung nguyen coffee.

I suggest you enter the alley by walking so you can drop by and check the "shop" my recommendation is the two store just right at the T junction in the middle of the alley.

The damage cost is 400 VND. but if they give me a an unforgettable blow... normally I will give the another 100 VND tips . The service itself is BBBJ and you are allowed to touch boobs, touch the "downpart" depend on the girl.
If you are reguler, you are served with 69

Good luck
Old 03-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and no. That's why when u have a regular best to stick to it. My regular dun even care to ask her for money. I just give her whatever I have leftover before going to the airport and she will still smiles and give a hug. But it's generally true they all want money... just that some are rude about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Old 04-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To answer my curiosity, about Ngo Van Nam ( Little Tokyo) last night I went there and did some explore

the girl there is different from NPK or even Bui Vien, most of them are more attractive, pretty and well dressed. After wandering around I noticed one girl that particularly attract my eyes in Tokyo Spa..I am aware of the cost after reading wendella's review... but to satisfied my curiosity, I decided to go in and select the girl that I attracted to.

the room is quite ok, there is a bathroom inside, the massage is so-so, but the GFE treatment is amazing. at the end she asked for 1 Mil for HJ, and 2 Mil for BBBJ. The price is ridiculously high. Because of her good behavior I give 1 Mil for HJ.. the most expensive HJ ever.

Verdict: will come there again?? hmmm I don't think so... there are more can be explore in NPK... and with barely 1.3 mill you can get boom boom in some spa in D2 and MP in D10
Old 04-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

kongfudick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this saloin before...Baby Saloon at Tanh Binh 333/17C Le Van Sy, got see a few chio vb there...
Old 04-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

kongfudick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this saloin before...Baby Saloon at Tanh Binh 333/17C Le Van Sy, got see a few chio vb there...
Old 04-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SuperFAT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6-9 travelling to hcm. alone but meeting my FB there. free during afternoon as she has school.! any kakis want to bring me around? never try vietnam fun stuffs before. lol
Old 04-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
Great_Shooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreat_Shooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be going HCM alone from 10 ~ 12 Sep'16. Any bros visiting there at the same dates? Will like to tag along to ktv's
Old 04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in HCMC D1 , 11-20 September.

Any bros keen to meet up or hang out can PM me.

Agenda: KTV, Clubbing, FL Disco, Bars.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread