The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi guys...
Will be going to bkk in a few weeks for work..
But won't be staying near town area.
Instead am staying very close to the airport.
Think will be staying at Novotel at the airport.
Any good recommendations to go for some action nearby or for overnite gals?

Wats the cost nowadays to tapau in bkk?

Thks bros!
Old 08-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Thaimagicoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786 View Post
Instead am staying very close to the airport.
Think will be staying at Novotel at the airport.
Any good recommendations to go for some action nearby or for overnite gals?

Wats the cost nowadays to tapau in bkk?
Don't think so there's action nearby within your hotel. I suggest that you better stay around Ratchada area which my twin suck cock buddy like to stay or the infamous Sukhuvmit area.

Cost of tapao is varies, from as cheap as 2K bht for ST and as expensive as 10K bht for LT. There's punters who pay 10K bht for LT.

By the way when will you be in Bkk? I and my suck cock buddy will be in Bkk on the 16 of August to celebrate my suck cock buddy's birthday. If you around that day can join me for some party.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Thaimagicoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suck cock buddy's hatch day

I would like to thank you to those who upped my points and not to forget those who zapped me too.

To those who upped me, just to inform you, my points can exchange for beer at soi 6, just like my twin indianmagicoil did. 555

So please up my points, as much as possible, if possible I would like to have just like my twin, about 590 points. He already exchanged for several pints of beer at soi 6 not long ago.

And those who zapped me, it's ok like I mentioned I'm totally opposite my twin's character, if it's my twin this will be his line for those who zapped him "knn boh lan pa zapped never leave name"

My twin really angry, as he activated all his brothers and clones to mass zap me, but unfortunately my twin also have enemies in this forum, thus his enemies now up-ing me with their points to show some support against that short old man. 55555

Lastly those who wants to join my suck cock buddy's birthday on the 16 August please register your name to me now.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ho seh bo everybody!!!

heard there is a few new malls open recently??? have not been to bkk in 2 months.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
ho seh bo everybody!!!

heard there is a few new malls open recently??? have not been to bkk in 2 months.
Which are the few new mall u heard of?
Old 09-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scholes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go bbk in july? I am going alone... see if manage to jio anyone here, pm me...
Old 09-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Which are the few new mall u heard of?
boss naemlo is Central Embassy new? and the one opps siam paragon open already???

im heading down in august.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
boss naemlo is Central Embassy new? and the one opps siam paragon open already???
Central Embassy opened in May, guess it can be considered new. Designer Boutiques.... if u going for big brand, it will be good. Not for me, I still prefer those budget retail shops. BTW it is not opposite of Siam Paragon.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Central Embassy opened in May, guess it can be considered new. Designer Boutiques.... if u going for big brand, it will be good. Not for me, I still prefer those budget retail shops. BTW it is not opposite of Siam Paragon.
just go there see see nia. cause i been in bkk in may. june and july didnt go. so august gonna be in bkk for my birthday.

and thank you for the info.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
just go there see see nia. cause i been in bkk in may. june and july didnt go. so august gonna be in bkk for my birthday.

and thank you for the info.
Dun forget to get these gers to celebrate for u

Old 09-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun forget to get these gers to celebrate for u

honestly not very good with those place. but go club also cant find girl cause i will be staying with my gf. maybe go out for massage one of the day thats all.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The one opp Siam Paragon is called Siam Square One. Think just opened in June.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaimagicoil View Post
Don't think so there's action nearby within your hotel. I suggest that you better stay around Ratchada area which my twin suck cock buddy like to stay or the infamous Sukhuvmit area.

Cost of tapao is varies, from as cheap as 2K bht for ST and as expensive as 10K bht for LT. There's punters who pay 10K bht for LT.

By the way when will you be in Bkk? I and my suck cock buddy will be in Bkk on the 16 of August to celebrate my suck cock buddy's birthday. If you around that day can join me for some party.
Hi bro...
Thks for the input..
Am there for work so can't really choose location I stay at..
Tats why wanted to know if got any happenings in the area where I will be.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
G-club, if u dun drink much and there for only 1 night fun, most G-clubs allow u to purchase a bottle or 2. If worry then dun go, there is no G-club in BKK that will not burn a hole in your pocket. G-club motive is earn money, not charity.
Agree what you say also.Even you go just for 2-3hours, at least 10k for bottles, then LD also. At least it will cost you maybe 5-10k ( 4ppl share )
Old 09-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pronuts is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear bro, I'm going to Bangkok for few days.. Is there any happening places that can recommend to me? I'm looking for those that can pick up one.. Or whatever u all recommend to me also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1