The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I am sorry. Apologies. Shall not feed the troll anymore.
eh bro, he is in my ignore list for a reason
Old 18-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Milk won't be back for at least several months
So near yet so far.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
A incident to share, and hope to have some inputs as well

There was this day I went to visit my regular ML , arrived around the area on the dot and texted her and then patiently waited for instructions to proceed.

15mins later got under the hot sun I got cleared to go up. ML opened door and all
smiles. By time I in the apartment is about 20 mins past my book time.
After shower I asked ML why so long ah , she said customer dragged time . I said to her must be very troublesome dealing with this sort of guy , she answered he is always like tat her regular too. Hearing that I was rather pissed is it because I am a regular I got makaned 20 mins or so and is ok ? (It was a 2 hr session). ML than said why you so bothered , next session make up lost time for me.

So bros here 20 mins do I have grounds to be upset ? If I never persuit probably no make up too . More pissed after she told me this guy always dragged time. I told her then reduce the chance to let this guy book you. She replied regular so can't do it. At once my mind went crazy, no apology , still taking this sort of inconsiderate person's booking. He gave you more is it.

So bros what is yr tolerance level on this , will you be angry too ? Or did I make a fuss
out of a small thing?
Ended up bad session . Both of us face black throughout
I was referring to this all the while. Again what you say about betrayal shit?

Enough said. Don't want someone to judge me because they PM me anonymously a few times.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So near yet so far.
She almost couldn't make it for the most recent stint, ya know
Old 18-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wah she seems to have large melons (36E!!).......any bros with feedback....pix look too good to be true for a 23yr-old
Going try her tonight
Old 18-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
how come her most recent stint so fast?
not even a month...
Old 18-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
ilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/yun-er-massage/

Stays by herself in a nice condo in town. Place is clean, easy to find.
Looks-7/10. She has curlier hair now and I prefer straight hair. Picture is prettier by quite a bit.
Location 9/10
Body-enhanced boobs. Big build. Not fat, just big bones. Tall.
Massage 8/10. Got strength, right places. Didn’t press the bones like inexperience ML.
Sensual 7-9/10. A lot of pattern, and she throws in the seductive wink and tongue licking once in a while. Might be some bros cup of tea but not really mine. I prefer the shy shy type. Not the tigeress ML. So for me it’s a 7/10 but some of you may find that high GFe.

RTM- probably not. Not really my type.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I was referring to this all the while. Again what you say about betrayal shit?

Enough said. Don't want someone to judge me because they PM me anonymously a few times.
real sad. ya I can see that now
whatever.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 18-04-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know.

It's okay. My kkj will wait patiently for her, just like a dog would for its master.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Slg xiao bei (masked face) any takers?
Old 18-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
High chance is baby elephant..

I usually find 夏天 to get my tua neh neh fix..
Can never get her to reply lol
Old 18-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Looking at her unexpectable personality....

Last edited by Blu3; 18-04-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Visited this ml

Looks 8/10 not far off from pic ps
Figure 8/10 small petite size. Small b I guess. For small frame she is ok
Massage 5/10 not her forte
Sensual 9/10 give you the maximum enjoying for BJ from all fours to stand to lie down before the release
Rtm yes to try again the sensual
Old 18-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
All I know is she officially delisted. Dunno reason dunno is it for good. Feels like it is though. She didn't wanna give more information.

If this is the end of her stint then yet another favorite off the market T_T
Latest update from Zhi Qing /Hebe

Delisting is only TEMPORARY.
Regulars can still book her using whatever usual means.

Fyi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1