The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cinderella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

My virgin trip to HCM next good FRI
Old 10-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to hcm april 12

any one want to have beer
Old 10-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Beware of WeChat Freelance!!!

Happen to my bro. All these ‘ladies’ will actively add you in WeChat and promoting their services. Photos all very pretty. Price 1 hour 1 million, stay over 2.2 million.

Bro took one and asked for 1 hour. Lady promise if real person look different no need pay single cent.

Agreed 10.45pm. Instead reach 11.45pm. Totally different person from WeChat. Out of good will / pity, my bro still took her in.

Lady very rush. Wank the dick like nobody’s business. Bro ask her to stop cause pain. She then proceed and rush bro to fuck. End up bro got fed up and ask her to leave. Pay her 1 million and Chao she goes.

Lesson to learn, never believe or take from WeChat.

I’ll be here 2 more nights. Any recommendation fellow brothers.
Yes, once bitten twice shy.
To avoid your wechat from ringing NON STOP during your stay in hcmc, change your nationality to vietnamese

1) NEVER engage wechat, no matter how dry you are. I myself had got scammed SGD 2500 in cash and valuables, and a friend SGD 4000 and gold chain

2) I must comment i deem myself streetsmart, thinking it will never happen. Well, i think the vietnamese scammers are more streetsmarter than us

3) AP scam, for single travellers, no matter you how desperate for the bang or the hole, never engage the AP touts, take grab.
Should you engage, never take the front row, it comes w a high price.
Myself 500k, friend 10mil (retrieved becos he did some safe measures ), another friend 03 mil

4) never bring more than 3mil out everyday, what ktv and such can wait till you go back change and go ktv and load more cash

5) ktv gals also will steal your money, keep them locked. Already have many cases

6) Final sharing, ktv gals just want bang.paid.leave, unless they like you deep deep, else forget abt LT

Good luck and have fun
Old 11-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post

1) NEVER engage wechat, no matter how dry you are. I myself had got scammed SGD 2500 in cash and valuables, and a friend SGD 4000 and gold chain

3) AP scam, for single travellers, no matter you how desperate for the bang or the hole, never engage the AP touts, take grab.
Myself 500k, friend 10mil (retrieved becos he did some safe measures ), another friend 03 mil

Good luck and have fun

bro what is AP scam. u mentioned grab, u mean take taxi can scam few millions?
Old 13-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
To avoid your wechat from ringing NON STOP during your stay in hcmc, change your nationality to vietnamese

2) I must comment i deem myself streetsmart, thinking it will never happen. Well, i think the vietnamese scammers are more streetsmarter than us

Good luck and have fun
I go VN alone for bis trip and I took many times grab and till now no one charge me high fees. I dunno how you got scammed of $2.5K and yr frd $4K. My frd and I chiong so long not even once we had been scammed. The only things that some VB promised to overnight but after 1 time bum bum; they ask to go home or tried to make u horny again to bum bum finished. Normally the hotel staffs will help u and this dun understand how u can got scammed

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
30sFlyer is Cool - loads of Potential

I’kk always go for Vinasun as you’ll get less likely to get cheated. Sometimes they do take you around the world.
Grab is more like a gamble. If you speak Vietnamese it’s fine...
Old 15-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
feetman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to HCM on Good Friday. Hit me up if want to go massage tgt. First time going
Old 15-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
autonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First trip to hcm on 24/4 - 27/4. Can meet for kopi or beer.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Checked out the Vietnamese SBF before visiting this spa after seeing multiple good reviews. It’s called massage KH at the very corner of D1, close to D5.

It’s in a very old hotel building unlike the pictures that were posted. Went up to the place and was hoping for a good massage.

Went up to the counter just in front of the lift landing and there was this Chinese speaking lady in the early 20s. So I was thinking I hit the jackpot!
Being excited and itchy, took up this 2 hours VIP with 2 times over cloud. ( this is what the Vietnamese SBF call it).

So I was guided into my VIP room for sauna and steam, which takes forever to heat up. And there came a middle age strong build woman...

The rest I don’t have to say... she did all the standard SOPs, and ended within an hour. Short changed me but I didn’t bother to continue.

Moral of the story... don’t be carrot...
Old 15-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...many good fri in hcm leh.

I also flying fri
Old 16-04-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Wow...many good fri in hcm leh.

I also flying fri
I’m flying on Friday too, different direction only. 😂
Happy chionging guys..
Old 16-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I go VN alone for bis trip and I took many times grab and till now no one charge me high fees. I dunno how you got scammed of $2.5K and yr frd $4K. My frd and I chiong so long not even once we had been scammed. The only things that some VB promised to overnight but after 1 time bum bum; they ask to go home or tried to make u horny again to bum bum finished. Normally the hotel staffs will help u and this dun understand how u can got scammed

I'm surprised also.

I always take either mai Lin, or vinasun or Grab.

Airport rides from TSN are more expensive but you pay beforehand at the counter before getting in anyway. It's between 180k to D10 or nearby areas, to 250k (if going downtown D1)

In order to use grab, you need a Viet mobile number, because the drivers will usually call you on accepting the ride. English is limited though. If using grab, at least learn how to pronounce the road names and house numbers properly.

If you don't have luggage, just walk over to the domestic terminal, go out under and pass the airport parking lot, and hail a grab bike. Dirt cheap. It's a 10min walk.

I had some quickies with girls with WeChat touts. 1m. 2 out of 3 times were decent. One pretty flip car. Maybe I have been lucky. But knowing the game helps and being to speak some limited tieng viet helps.

But yeah, if they think you are a greenhorn, they WILL take any and every opportunity to rip you off.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

i also use grab.

other than that vinasun.

TSN to D1, 120 - 150 Max.
TSN to D7, 220 - 250 Max.

grab, most of the time cheaper by abt 10- 20%

But i from D7, i use vinasun, cos nearby i stay got a taxi station, very fast come. i always ask ppl call taxi for me
Old 16-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
i also use grab.

other than that vinasun.

TSN to D1, 120 - 150 Max.
TSN to D7, 220 - 250 Max.

grab, most of the time cheaper by abt 10- 20%

But i from D7, i use vinasun, cos nearby i stay got a taxi station, very fast come. i always ask ppl call taxi for me
I am new to HCM. Whats Vinasun? I am going this week too
Old 16-04-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am new to HCM. Whats Vinasun? I am going this week too
Taxi co. Like sg. Got comfort, smrt, city, silver etc

In vietnam, vinasun the only trusted cab. A white color taxi.

Other thn using vinasun taxi, u can use grab also.

Another option, if u going to use full day, u can use grab full day. But its not cheap..also 1+m .. If use full day, go to those car hire co. Use full day also ard 1.3 - 1.6m, but usually a 7 seater toyota innova. Some quite new.

If want. I can gv u all a car hire co hp. Whtapps them ( english not bad). They will arrange.

Last edited by langpalang; 16-04-2019 at 11:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1