The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokester890 View Post
Hi guys wanna ask advice as intend to chiong with a friend for the first time from 14th - 17th.
Intend to go to:

The Pimp,
Soapy,
Massage,
Agogo Bar
Bang chicks
and clubs (if have time).

Is 1.2k SGD enough for the above activities + eat comfortably (est around 29k baht) or should I bring more? Thanks!
If you planning to go The Pimp on first night and get lucky enough, then might be sufficient cos you no longer need to go to the rest of the places on ur list except clubs.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jokester890 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the help guys
Old 10-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Are you walking to Thermae?

There’s now a much easier, smoother way to get to Thermae from Nana on foot.

pedestrians. Go to the end, turn left towards the new Hyatt and take the escalator down. You’re only a block away from Thermae.
Another easy way is use google map to guide you. The cafe is just below Ruamchitt Hotel. Near to Soi 15. Is at the middle of nana and soicow boy

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

During my recent trip,

I went in to soi cow boy barcarra. The place still the same, as usual flooded with jap and korean.

Nothing caught my eye.

Went in to Nana plaza. level 3 butterfly. One ladies caught my eye, brought her 2 drinks as quite standard there is 2 drinks at once and talk cock with her.

Quite ex for bar fine 3k. I think not worth.

Next go to angelwitch, a few gals caught my eye and have been there for quite some time too. Some can even recognise me. Tio stunt.

Barfine still same at 600 baht but did not barfine as cash running low and i think was thinking spending on better and worth one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-04-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sawasdee Pii Mai

Sawasdee Pii Mai to all Thai cheongsters!

Enjoy Thailand for what it is.
Don't get too serious with Thai girls except for the ones that help you to save money and not treat you like walking ATM.
But some is play long term mind game so depends on your skill level liao!
Old 14-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Haven’t been to BKK for quite a while, is Spasso at Hyatt a pick up joint like that of Brics at Hyatt in SG?

Anyone can share the going rates for ST & LT? Cheers
Was full of Viets last week. For 5k I have been both turned down and also been given two shots on goal.
Old 14-04-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Was full of Viets last week. For 5k I have been both turned down and also been given two shots on goal.
Shit VietCongs also invaded Bangkok!
Old 14-04-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was at the new Crazy House extension last week. Not as fun as the old Crazy House, girls also not as pretty

Was also at Mango massage. Chose Prae who said she was previously working at Annie's. Service was farking awsom!
Old 14-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Shit VietCongs also invaded Bangkok!

Due to the very strong winds in JB currently...... many Viets have left JB until the situation improves. Quite a number cross over to LOS as they have not completely cleared their debts yet so cannot return to Vietnam. You should have chosen them as some are the redcard girls from the JB joints and service guaranteed topnotch.

Wish I can travel to LOS more often ........ almost all the JB joints are currently operating on skeletal staffing so choice of girls is very limited.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Re: Eating in Bangkok

soi cowboy not worth to go?
booked Continenet hotel juz beside SCB...

any nice soapy/bj joint to intro near Phrom Pong?

can TS put a sticky post on top of the thread for ipdates
Old 15-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually i dunno why u guys say that the pimp is damn expensive?

its basically the price of singapore ktv but with 10x the playability and fun.

i went in feb, spend 200+ per pax. 3 pax in total.

each of us brought girl home (just tell the mamasan that u want girls that will go back with you)

and i think the biggest diff btw just going thermae is the buildup towards sex at the end. u go find a FL is just bring back fuck then she leaves. whereas at g club she will cock tease you the whole night, then when u actually pump her, it feels more shiok and satisfying. thats the reason why i go g club more than clubs/bars. i only go club when i meeting siambu who worked in sg siam diu.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Not sure, if you included the amount that you spent to bring the girl or not.

200+, assuming 250 sgd, that’s about 5.8K฿. per pax.

And we all knew that ladies will quote 4K฿, for sex after work. So don’t tell me whole night you only spent 1.8K฿ at pimp per pax.
He spent 200+ at pimp and to bring girl back, the girl is "supposed" to quote or collect the additional ovn 4K or 5K฿ the next morning. But girls nv ask for anything the next morning after they woke up and just went back home happily. Similar case which happened to me and my friend too.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

You must be Bird Thongchai's brudder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post
He spent 200+ at pimp and to bring girl back, the girl is "supposed" to quote or collect the additional ovn 4K or 5K฿ the next morning. But girls nv ask for anything the next morning after they woke up and just went back home happily. Similar case which happened to me and my friend too.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so i concluded leh i bery unlucky and ugly thats why i never get to up those girls for freeeeee. haizzz pai mia.
Yes me also epic fail.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
actually i dunno why u guys say that the pimp is damn expensive?

its basically the price of singapore ktv but with 10x the playability and fun.

i went in feb, spend 200+ per pax. 3 pax in total.

each of us brought girl home (just tell the mamasan that u want girls that will go back with you)

Bro..which sales you use ah..intro can ? Beri Cheap leh.

2019 package is already 20k Baht for 6 bottle Black 1 lt, 1 year.

Bt 200 Table Charge
Bt 600 - Mixed Fruit
Bt 660 - ( 2 x 330 ) Sales Drink
Bt 8,250 - ( 25 x 330 ) Take Out Price ( WeekEnd )
Bt 5,000 - Girl Top after Bonk
Bt 17,210 Total - SGD 730 ++

VIP Room Charge BT 2,500 ( Optional )
The above is 20/04/2017 costing na...

Or i give you SGD 300..u pau me... i throw in FOC 1 bottle Black for you,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1