The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Yup. TBK much more relax and as long as you’re not at Aston hotel, the chillax places are all nearby. Normally me and my kaki we always take the same driver. Taking driver is in a way you feel a safer also like as if got ppl protect you. Must remember, we are in foreign land. Our driver just pick us up from jetty, go villa and another one more trip is going back time. Other activities we plan ourselves hehe. Freelance gal is risky and also depends on luck. Just go TBK once in 2-3mths destress and come back to reality... 🙈🙈
Old 09-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Hey i think the same way too, destress 3-4mths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
Yup. TBK much more relax and as long as you’re not at Aston hotel, the chillax places are all nearby. Normally me and my kaki we always take the same driver. Taking driver is in a way you feel a safer also like as if got ppl protect you. Must remember, we are in foreign land. Our driver just pick us up from jetty, go villa and another one more trip is going back time. Other activities we plan ourselves hehe. Freelance gal is risky and also depends on luck. Just go TBK once in 2-3mths destress and come back to reality... 🙈🙈
Old 10-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

Not surprise if they are reading too. SBF world wide forum. Its a small market...villa. But look at the drivers...competition inevitable.
offered to driver last time and Super Mod GreenTea even pm him the rates but he din take it up...

If you see a nick with "A' means legal sponsor and can advertise...if I am not wrong monthly USD 3xx...

saw a very cute syt and wanted to try her but she leaving for hari raya and will not be back...I cannot make a trip any sooner...

Pls dun pm me ask me where she is from or her contact...just posting to share....

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
Hey i think the same way too, destress 3-4mths.
I was surprised your EQ so good....that chap flame you and you did not rebut...I really admired you...anyway let mod will deal with him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-04-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
offered to driver last time and Super Mod GreenTea even pm him the rates but he din take it up...

If you see a nick with "A' means legal sponsor and can advertise...if I am not wrong monthly USD 3xx...

saw a very cute syt and wanted to try her but she leaving for hari raya and will not be back...I cannot make a trip any sooner...
So mthly subs to adv @S$405 assuming is US$300. Ev day driver put aside Us$10. Can make profit. Can always try few mths to test mkt.

Cute SYT. Not all but pray not dead fish type.

If TBK gonna cheong regular best is to make no enemies. Its their territory. Just try new driver if present one disappoint us.

Thank you
Old 10-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So mthly subs to adv @S$405 assuming is US$300. Ev day driver put aside Us$10. Can make profit. Can always try few mths to test mkt.

Cute SYT. Not all but pray not dead fish type.

If TBK gonna cheong regular best is to make no enemies. Its their territory. Just try new driver if present one disappoint us.
a week booking of say 40 girls would cover operating cost
other 3 weeks for self consumption
but would put the driver at great risk
i meant prostitution is illegal
he could be hauled up by authorities
Old 10-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
a week booking of say 40 girls would cover operating cost
other 3 weeks for self consumption
but would put the driver at great risk
i meant prostitution is illegal
he could be hauled up by authorities
40 cewek for a week. I not tat bullish. Mod said TBK quiet. Just a conservative figure of 20 ceweks a week. The other 2 weeks driver's profit. Prostitution is illegal...but Ruppiah is Legal.

Thank you
Old 11-04-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Very sad, kbt7046 has invaded the Tg Balai thread.
If not wrong, he is bald (no longer has his pic) and brag abt having raw sex with gals.

CN, BKK, now indo

He used to have a PRC group wechat sharing mix ktv and CN health bbbj joints which was great, then his shit started. Everyday of his raw sex sharing, go BKK also raw sex and mention tipping the gal with lotsa money so that they do raw with him.

Kindly not share your lobangs with him, it will just get destroyed.

There was this incident.
One day, he posted that he has blisters on this lips, send a pic of himself and queried the group abt his issue, obvious its STD.

Out of kind will, no one mentioned, but suggested he stopped the raw sex and see a doctor. BUT NO, he still engage gals, kiss and have raw sex, this pissed me off. Thus, i told him off in the grpchat harshly, that he is creating danger for people who cheong, instead of heeding, he told me to leave the chat becos he owns the chat grp.

I left.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

smells like one man show ongoing.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Raw sex = fast way to death, good luck to this person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
Hi All,

Very sad, kbt7046 has invaded the Tg Balai thread.
If not wrong, he is bald (no longer has his pic) and brag abt having raw sex with gals.

CN, BKK, now indo

He used to have a PRC group wechat sharing mix ktv and CN health bbbj joints which was great, then his shit started. Everyday of his raw sex sharing, go BKK also raw sex and mention tipping the gal with lotsa money so that they do raw with him.

Kindly not share your lobangs with him, it will just get destroyed.

There was this incident.
One day, he posted that he has blisters on this lips, send a pic of himself and queried the group abt his issue, obvious its STD.

Out of kind will, no one mentioned, but suggested he stopped the raw sex and see a doctor. BUT NO, he still engage gals, kiss and have raw sex, this pissed me off. Thus, i told him off in the grpchat harshly, that he is creating danger for people who cheong, instead of heeding, he told me to leave the chat becos he owns the chat grp.

I left.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
40 cewek for a week. I not tat bullish. Mod said TBK quiet. Just a conservative figure of 20 ceweks a week. The other 2 weeks driver's profit. Prostitution is illegal...but Ruppiah is Legal.
I shared what my friends and ceweks told me...last weekend ferry is full on Sunday becos of Qing Ming...locals are full force...so both 11am and 2pm full...those no tix stay one more nights...

share 2 more ceweks...pls do not ask me for contacts...I post for sharing...I have not personally tried any of them...

Pls do not quote entire forum... your post maybe removed by mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So u fast leg fast hand go recce ya. Good lah u.

Thank you
Old 12-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Tg Balai Monday 15/4

Hi

I have not logged in for a long time and not active, but since am aching for some hardcore nice indo gals. Am looking for any brothers here who is heading to Balai This coming Monday 15/4? I will like to join you as am quite new in this Balai trip.

I have done some research but nevertheless.

Hope i can find a regular who is familiar and enjoy together on this trip ( Planning to go this Monday 15/4, is Monday a good day to go)

Am Avg looking guy in 30s look abit like korean or Japanese. Am well hung and enjoy passionate sex :P ( Hope i can get a good horny indo gal then perhaps I can take some sweet sexy photos without the face to contribute here for my absence from here )

If anyone can give me a reliable driver who is not that greedy I do not mind too. Looking for driver K already message 2 bros here but have yet to get any reply. Thanks

Am considering Batam as I just gooten a local contact, but my friend said Balai better n cheaper...

Last edited by Zendoggie; 12-04-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendoggie View Post
Am Avg looking guy in 30s look abit like korean or Japanese..
555 so handsome..
Go batam.. u might find those Type 3 n type4 girls mentioned by bro Davidlah...
Old 14-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Tg Balai

hhh no handsome just avg dude probably cos my hair looks abit, i got some scars over my face.

anyway got Drive K from 1 of the bros here, thanks man. Am not sure I will head out to Monday alone, but definitely will wana go Balai since have not been there.

Yesterday I bang my fwb , today may get to baang another, so 2mr Mon not sure got energy or sperm left :P

I will be waiting for my other buddy or perhaps someone regularly from here who is heading out in future or a regular balai hunter can contact me n give his number to me so I can liase for outings

Cheers
Old 15-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
avocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin trip.. anyone going next week?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1