The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I generally tend Not to name FLs who are still on the circuit...
Destroys their ricebowl.
Jenoroth probably wanted to reduce the Q for her as she's fully booked most days...
Yes you don't name them after raw only when they leave out shore, but why you keep protecting her since people saying she offer raw? It's so obvious isn't? You said bro jenorth pm asking around for raw how about show the pm and the text you line or call evidence with lady then i will keep my mouth shut.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Oops. Did i just expose your potential RTF raw partner there? You have a habit of posting your RAW experiences with girls AFTER they leave singapore.

Now you trying to cover it up by saying she definitely doesnt allow raw? LOL. That coming from you?

I bet you already have raw pictures in your phone and waiting to post it after she leaves our shore.

Don't worry la bro, you can RTF her as many times as you want. No one is gonna compete with you. Not me at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Of course..
Because you forced her for RAW and probably kena banned...
She's depressed.
Her latest Line shows a pitch black picture with the caption I'm tired...
I videocalled her earlier and she was crying...
Urrm .. Now the million dollar question is , did both of you indeed Raw her ? With her willingly or unwillingly

P.S I'm not out nor I had ill intentions towards any of you guys here , as this case already now picah lobang and openly debated and discuss , so allowed me to ask questions .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 20-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth
Also, you say you rub her Pussy raw, do you think she open to raw? Haha. Pardon my many questions
Gonna leave this PM from him for folks to make their own call:
Does this sound like someone who's concerned about safety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Okay la guys, don't need to go full CSI and sherlock holmes mode and try and deduce this and infer that.

Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt, including whatever i just said. I am simply sharing my experience with her. I booked today night btw
No one else noticed the immediate backpedalling? Bro I_Love_Boobs has her LINE, and verified that a weird guy TODAY asked her how many guys she RAWED, and forced her to RAW. Shot inside her some more.

It's one thing if the act is consensual, another thing entirely to force it on someone else.

Already suspected it from your previous PM, but you really are scum of the earth. There's a special place in hell for lying rapists like you.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Had SH69's Oui today. She's gorgeous as hell and your petite, pretty SYT.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721739

Looks: 9/10 (almost true to photos)
GFE: 10/10 (lovely, hardworking, enthusiastic, giggly)
Body: 9/10 (smooth, fair and hot. Has thigh gap)
BBBJ: 10/10 (sensual, strong, slurpy, perfect
FJ: 10/10 (wild hard and wet)

Just to clarify since this thread got a bit fierce, it was caps on. But her GFE, cow girl and soft moans made me forget got cap. She's going away on Sunday so you guys better hurry. If I had the time to RTF her I will but sadly I don't.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Allow me to interrupt 1 post, raw or not is up to the girl decision and customer
We ownself chiong safe and with responsibility so why bother to know raw or not?

Any one treat me popcorn please!!!!!
Old 20-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

There's another weird question hanging on my head asking for answers .. who's that weird guy whom shave her pussy hair

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post

So in your opinion , both FR for the girl fake or real
After reading so much and look at her pics, I got to admit she's a very tempting FL to visit .
Quote:
Originally Posted by KZINE View Post
Allow me to interrupt 1 post, raw or not is up to the girl decision and customer
We ownself chiong safe and with responsibility so why bother to know raw or not?

Any one treat me popcorn please!!!!!
I only concern safe bonk FL shaved or not shaved. Today or Yesterday shaved? Because today and yesterday shaved have different hor...
Old 20-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Gonna leave this PM from him for folks to make their own call:
Does this sound like someone who's concerned about safety?

No one else noticed the immediate backpedalling? Bro I_Love_Boobs has her LINE, and verified that a weird guy TODAY asked her how many guys she RAWED, and forced her to RAW. Shot inside her some more.

It's one thing if the act is consensual, another thing entirely to force it on someone else.

Already suspected it from your previous PM, but you really are scum of the earth. There's a special place in hell for lying rapists like you.

Very good inference there. I must be very courageous to share my raw experience so openly just to invite every bros here to flame me.

Believe what you want. My conscience is fucking clear as day. =)
Old 20-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
There's another weird question hanging on my head asking for answers .. who's that weird guy whom shave her pussy hair
Bro. 90mins. You think how long to shaved and wash one pussy clean?
Old 20-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I only concern safe bonk FL shaved or not shaved. Today or Yesterday shaved? Because today and yesterday shaved have different hor...
Different in what different tasting

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Bro. 90mins. You think how long to shaved and wash one pussy clean?
Wah this chore I haven't yet got chance to performed with a FL before ... A visiting customers paying to go in to shave pussy hairdo for a FL is already deemed weird for me totally .. maybe a full 90mins is not enough for a full session + shaving hairdo for a FL , but it's not surprising that weird guy has to book 2 session to get it all done

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Guys, enough with the raw or no raw lah. You ownself take responsibility can already, go fight with other people for what. People want to take risk, is their life also. Just let it be. We trying to post FR here leh. Don't distracted by these things.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=...highlight=pang
Had a RTF booking with Pang and Glad to know she will extend her stay here for another week. Saw many discussion here about shaving and also pleased to see her freshly shaven pussy, all by herself since she has shown me the shaver she bought in guardian, lol
Since she already has many reports including my own so won’t score her anymore. Just would like to highlight her sweetness, real SYT confirms pre Uni and that young body I would like to die for. Her riding and doggy are must to try as her skill and back view just stunning. Her GFE is Gao Gao given her fluent English level trained by her Germany BF.

Last edited by logmeinla; 20-03-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
nice pics bro. she looks sweet and adorable.
that shapely ass in a throng from her thread looks assdelicious

Last edited by Frenchloverpat; 21-03-2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Funboi when Great Bonk thread need him?

Calling for FunBoi

Calling for FunBoi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1