The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Everytime the list is updated, i got penalized. The forum rules,no ads with contact info that comes in conflict with the forum's business that kept it running

1st, the forum only allows 1 month time frame of editing ONE single post. Everytime the list is updated,i need to either quote the whole post (which by the way, is also against forum rules) or create a new post with the entire list,which is again against the forum rules becos i am not suppose to repeatedly post a single (or more) mongering place with its contact info and details more than once. (yes,i remember someone suggest posting a link but i am talking about updating something new in the same list,so links cant work)
I think you are making it more complex than it actually is.

1) In each report, we usually mention the name of a booking joint, or a restaurant, of a disco, of a pub. That's not advertising. It's reporting facts.
I am suggesting to make a list of NAMES, each with the area where they are located. No need to post contact data or more. The name is enough.
No way it could be considered advertising.
The same could be done for hotels or restaurants, but personally I think it is more useful to have the up-to-date list of booking joints (they change every few months).

2) I don't see how someone could complain if you post once a month a report entitled "List of Booking Joints (updated dd/mm/yyyy)". On the contrary, this is the reason why one would like to browse this forum: to find information (besides chitchatting).
I strongly suggest you to do that. I would do that, if I would visit Batam every month, and if I would make a whole tour of all joints (which I don't, as you know).

The format I suggest is the following, extremely simple:

"List of Booking Joints (updated dd/mm/yyyy)"
Miss Candy, behind Utama Hotel, optional comments.
Permata Manis, in front of Formosa Hotel, optional comments.

No need to post phone numbers, photos, price range (which vary often and even vary depending on who is asking). Optional comments should be no more than few words.
Post that once a month, or every few months when you think an update is needed, or edit the last current version if you want to make a minor change few days after posting.
Link that in your signature.
That's it!

Do that, and you really earn the eternal gratitude of everyone here.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1st, the forum only allows 1 month time frame of editing ONE single post. Everytime the list is updated,i need to either quote the whole post (which by the way, is also against forum rules) or create a new post with the entire list,which is again against the forum rules becos i am not suppose to repeatedly post a single (or more) mongering place with its contact info and details more than once. (yes,i remember someone suggest posting a link but i am talking about updating something new in the same list,so links cant work)
Try using pastebin and post the link here instead?
You have full control of the edits anytime.

Here's an example pastebin link.

Anyways, interesting thread. Considering to plan a trip on the next PH.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I think you are making it more complex than it actually is.

1) In each report, we usually mention the name of a booking joint, or a restaurant, of a disco, of a pub. That's not advertising. It's reporting facts.
I am suggesting to make a list of NAMES, each with the area where they are located. No need to post contact data or more. The name is enough.
No way it could be considered advertising.
The same could be done for hotels or restaurants, but personally I think it is more useful to have the up-to-date list of booking joints (they change every few months).

2) I don't see how someone could complain if you post once a month a report entitled "List of Booking Joints (updated dd/mm/yyyy)". On the contrary, this is the reason why one would like to browse this forum: to find information (besides chitchatting).
I strongly suggest you to do that. I would do that, if I would visit Batam every month, and if I would make a whole tour of all joints (which I don't, as you know).

No need to post phone numbers, photos, price range (which vary often and even vary depending on who is asking). Optional comments should be no more than few words.
Post that once a month, or every few months when you think an update is needed, or edit the last current version if you want to make a minor change few days after posting.
Link that in your signature.
That's it!
Lol.. try taking a look at the Balai thread. Just posting girls photo only with no joint or contact number listed also get warning.

What you suggested used to be the directory of Geylang, which lorong, which joint and the house girls there. That's how sammyboy started in the 1990s. Even before they moved to Delphi Forums and the current server now.

I would suggest doing an off-site list and link it in the sigfile and the author will have control of the content. But, it may be branded as an advertisement for the off-site list owner though.

Like nono said, Damm if I do, Damm if I don't.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlicking View Post
Hi all, i wish to ask what/where is the nearest man spa near to nogaya? hopefully near to harbor bay side
nearest Man's spa ard HB is Octopuss spa at Pacific hotel. Should be abt 10-15mins walk away from HB ferry terminal.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Just posting girls photo only with no joint or contact number listed also get warning.
think you mistaken...mod welcome photos wo joint or contact number...just that anyone reply cannot quote photos or re-post...

what you said above is simply not true...balai and batam thread has plenty of girls plhotos...

if you dun like the rules pls dun login or read here...mod is fine with it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 11-09-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Nono / Black Page ...mod is fine with this list below...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...postcount=4864

what we need here is forum and field reports and less tcss...

the only problem mod thinks is why did you need to publish a list of joints here and you dun make anything...somehow you are helping these joints...do you think the newbies will appreciate what you had done...

Old 11-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Highly unlikely. Back a few pages, most are tcss.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:

if you dun like the rules pls dun login or read here...mod is fine with it...
Thanks, I shall sign out from here then. Please terminate my account. No loss on my part since you guys have been releasing my private information to other "senior" forummers anyway.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
thanks bro. yup, lips are healed, repaired the chipped tooth and scar on nose healing. just recovering from cough and flu. weather been sucky.
gd 2 hear tat brother,hope u get well soon...lucki u no injure yr kkj,the rest is small problem. Must go temple/mosque bai bai....cos the dates u tere is seventh mth hor or u simply suay.

get well soon

Quote:
might be going back batam in 2 weeks time.. see how.
good! good!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzaesthetic View Post
And also any nice place to eat if possible . I know that there is a lot of very experienced seniors that is familiar with cheonging in Batam and would appreciate the valuable info. Thanks in advance for the info that may follow and your effort is deeply appreciated.
u r welcum,hope u aso make sm effort 2 read 2...lol

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11581

page 1 of tis tread quite useful 2...as 4 recommendation,every1 like different thgs...so tis is no easy.

it's like if u muslim i recommend u ate prok u aso wn't like & if u taoist i recommend u eat beef u aso wn't like rite?
Old 13-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

https://we.tl/b-iTO7s5Q0Qc

My juagen gif from batam
Old 14-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
super4hundred is Cool - loads of Potential
Going this Sunday for 2d1n, anyone available wanna go together?
Old 14-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
While waiting for Predator to "show up" in Batam,hehehe...can go watch Big Brother 大师兄 at BCS mall or Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe....nice movie,worth every dollar if it's no more than S$4.

Its a Chinese movie tho,i would say its a non-stop action movie with a storyline on the educational system,hehehe...people are rating it a 9/10 online,i would say its worth a 7.5/10 tho.
Finally...hehehe...Predator is in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Try using pastebin and post the link here instead?
You have full control of the edits anytime.

Here's an example pastebin link.
Thank you for sharing.

I have add that link to my notes.

Quote:
Nono / Black Page ...mod is fine with this list below...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...postcount=4864

Noted on that.

(99% of my post were Batam-related )

Quote:
the only problem mod thinks is why did you need to publish a list of joints here and you dun make anything...somehow you are helping these joints...do you think the newbies will appreciate what you had done...
I often like to ask myself,if i am a newbie...what would i have done if i wish to visit Batam. Not forgetting, i started Batam when i was COMPLETELY new about 4 years ago.

My answer/s ,more than one.

1. A good and convenient place (hotel) to stay in.

2. To get to find a girl (or 2) to keep me company.

3. To find a place good eatery, enough to fill myself up.

4. The good ,the better and the best of all places from eating ,to finding girls to places where i can have a good time,round the clock.

If i am just boiling down to just "me,myself and i" which i am doing right now...then i already have what i am looking for on my signature,hehehe...which i found the same in bro Fireshark's signature. And these 4 points stated were all on my signature.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
nearest Man's spa ard HB is Octopuss spa at Pacific hotel. Should be abt 10-15mins walk away from HB ferry terminal.
Altanta men's spa is a good choice near Harbour Bay,but i heard it has close down...

Hopefully it reopen again,hehehe...

Quote:

might be going back batam in 2 weeks time.. see how.
i will be heading to Batam on the last week of Sept,shall PM you once i got a fix date in a few days time.

Hope all's well with you (after your accident).

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Noted on that.

(99% of my post were Batam-related )

I often like to ask myself,if i am a newbie...what would i have done if i wish to visit Batam. Not forgetting, i started Batam when i was COMPLETELY new about 4 years ago.

My answer/s ,more than one.

1. A good and convenient place (hotel) to stay in.

2. To get to find a girl (or 2) to keep me company.

3. To find a place good eatery, enough to fill myself up.

4. The good ,the better and the best of all places from eating ,to finding girls to places where i can have a good time,round the clock.

If i am just boiling down to just "me,myself and i" which i am doing right now...then i already have what i am looking for on my signature,hehehe...which i found the same in bro Fireshark's signature. And these 4 points stated were all on my signature.
Exactly and am not sure why others find it so difficult and suggest this and that...still a few unsatisfied to what you had done for batam thread which already commenable...anyway few of them are pesky characters here and no loss to the community if they dun read here...

mod will ensure nobody do any business here without paying SBF...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1