The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maver1ck88 View Post
abit reluctant to share cuz scared hard to get slots, but here's my FR for 331:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks: 8/10 pic says it all, young and cute syt
Body: 8.5/10 again, pic says it all. slim with no fats. -1 for small boobs and -0.5 for scars from bike accident
GFE: 9/10 very friendly and chatty, shared that she loves thai food and is a great cook too. also a bike lover so bros who are into bikes will have a common topic with her
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 did BJ but felt great too. hardworking and patient and just wants to please you
FJ: 9/10 fucked her in every position and she was very obliging. pussy was so tight i had to try hard not to fire off my first round too quickly. came in my favorite spooning position and it was just GREAT
RTF: yes definitely. just hope the price don't shoot up

she loves spicy food so bros who want to bring food for her take note.

if you like my FR pls up my points, want sponsor free bonk also can wahahha
Nice FR bro. 331 really looks a little like Dawn Yeoh. Very slim indeed.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndoe555 View Post
Please stop sharing this expired FL's face. damn boring. too much of "even if it's a good thing" becomes a very bad thing now. Ask you eat instant noodle for 3 to 4 months you sian mai?

Lai share FR for "not so expired" FL.
First time posting my very honest fr after booking with my friend's nick for the longest time. now i decided to have my own contribution.

VEYRON from Xclusive.

Looks:
Normal, close to picture. but face in pic too much filter. cant see the few small moles.

Body:
Neh Neh BIG, fucking BIG. but fake neh neh la, think the nipples also lost it's life after putting silicone bags inside. no reaction one. like forever hard and standing.
ASS big big also, thigh big big. lower body of a amazon warrior.

French:
Wu kanna bo. but still wu la. not DFK. more like LFK.
kanna ai, kanna mai.

Language:
Ang mor can. but she like damn quiet, ti ti see phone when fuck finish 1 shot.

Shower:
Normal

Pussy:
Not shaved, trimmed. okok. not bad. no smell.

BBBJ:
Suction is quite bad. but the licking and okok lor.

FJ:
nothing to shout about.

Overall, average bonk. very expected. she very diam diam kind. talk to her like bz like that.
A bit commercial. GFE almost none. maybe she dont like me. cause i force her DT.

RTF:
Nope, too mainstream, systematic kind of FL service
Not bad for your first FR, keep fxxking and reporting.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Body: 8.5/10 again, pic says it all. slim with no fats. -1 for small boobs and -0.5 for scars from bike accident
GFE: 9/10 very friendly and chatty, shared that she loves thai food and is a great cook too. also a bike lover so bros who are into bikes will have a common topic with her
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 did BJ but felt great too. hardworking and patient and just wants to please you
FJ: 9/10 fucked her in every position and she was very obliging. pussy was so tight i had to try hard not to fire off my first round too quickly. came in my favorite spooning position and it was just GREAT

She is my type, slim and pretty. Too bad no room provided and have to book your own room.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Does she french?
Old 20-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Magic (SA)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699611
http://www.sex-amazon.com/1001710017...001710017.html

https://streamable.com/0jh6x

Originally from Mukdahan, Magic (Yuki) is a 26 years old sales assistant in a pharmacy based in BKK. She is now taking up FL part-time together with her best friend Mora (Jenny).

First trip to Singapore but not new in the flesh trade as she has toured Taiwan with Mora previously in the hope to earn some extra dough.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Medium build, some baby fats with a fleshy butt. A bit of love handles as she enjoys good food and wine. Fair-skinned, smooth complexion with a tattoo on her back. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural C+ rack with light brown nipples.

Can French, allows painting and offers BBBJ & CIM.

Action kicked-off with loving intense French immediately, moved to nips and went to the lower portion of my body. Her BBBJ is slow, sensual and slurpy with occasionaly DT hence my tool is all wet with her saliva in no time. She would then licked all her dripped saliva from my balls and started sucking on both of my nuts while looking seductively back at me.

Once she has cleaned-up all her saliva from my balls, she lined her tongue slowly back to my groin from bottom-up to my tool while curling her tongue along the side of my shaft and continued to BBBJ me both with hands combo. She would palmed her hands on my groin when DT so she could have full access to my tool. OMG, it has been quite a while since I have been serviced as such. After she has had her fill with all the sucking and licking, she moved up to french me and DFK. Then, she whispered to my ears to indicate that she wants to fuck but I refused as I still wanna enjoy her alluring BBBJ. I flipped her around sideways 69 so that she could still BBBJ me and my hands could access her vagina to reciprocate. My fingers worked on her already dripping wet vagina focusing mainly on her clitoris coz she didn't like fingering but in no time she is begging me to fuck her already.

FJ. A young, tight and wet cunt. She can ride no doubt but she prefers to be dominated coz she enjoys deep penentration more than anything. She is open to all positions and she can take a long pounding. She would automatically adjust her hips for our better enjoyment and makes sure her legs doesn't obsecure my tool from penetrating her deeply. Her stereo is quite loud and motivating as she is not shy to moan and scream her desire when the right buttons are pressed accompanied with the flesh pounding on her fleshy hips and ass.

Magic is your best kept mistress who enjoys passionate sex and could go on and on with her high sex drive. With a friendly, chatty and pleasant character, she could easily help you destress after a long day of work.

Speaks average English. Definitely RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 20-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Felicia (SA)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699868
http://www.sex-amazon.com/1001710017...001710017.html

Felicia (Candy) is a 23 years old part-time coyote bar dancer from Khon Kaen and part-time FL having toured Japan, HK and Taiwan. Maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim (zero fats), tall, lanky (sexy legs) and a cute round butt. Thai-tanned as she is an out-going lass, loves to be the sun especially the beach and loves to exercise (sexercise, included). The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced C boobs with pointed light brown nipples. Chose via under boobs coz it's less painful for her and faster recovery period.

Can French, allows painting & fingering and offers BBBJ & CIM.

She began her service for me from my balls with sensual licks and then gently engulfed each of them in her mouth. At one point, she had both of my balls in her mouth for some serious sucking and nursing. She moved up gradually to my by now fully erected tool with alluring licks on the side of my shaft as she goes up and then enveloped my tool into her mouth. Her BBBJ skills are slow and sensual with hands combo. She would wink her eyes at me when she is ready to DT my tool and then released my tool slowly from her mouth but twirled her tongue around my head at the exit. It was quite an excitement for me as I anticipated this very same move from her during the BBBJ. After flipping her around to 69, she worked on my balls and massaged my tool with her hands while my fingers explored her trimmed vagina. A quick spread of her labia exposed her young pinkish vagina and clitoris. My semi-wet fingers drew the alphabets on her clitoris and she is wet in no time as I drove both of my fingers into her to ensure she is fully aroused and ready for my shaft later on.

FJ. Yet another young, tight and wet cunt. Felicia has requested me to begin first so I gladly took the initiative with missionary this time round. From gentle strokes with the occasional circular motion moving to strong deep pumps. I lifted her head slightly using my free hand with the help of the pillow so that she could actually see my tool penetrated into her vagina - Jap AV fantasy move accomplished!

The surround sound stereo from Felicia is super loud. She would moan and scream during FJ especially when I gave her the deep long strokes. It's super fun and encouraging actually but I bet everyone in the house could hear her. Also, she would pull me close for deep frenching and pushed her hands on my ass to guide me for deep penetration as she gyrate her hips for that extra feel. Once I had my fill, I signaled her to cowgirl. Boy, this girl can ride too! She loves to have her boobs massaged when she goes through her mill on me. Not wanting to waste her height and that cute round butt, I flipped her over to doggy by the bed and finally ended with the standing doggy. Super fun shag, this one Felicia.

Speaks average English. Definitely RTF material.

Overall, Felicia is a fun-loving, friendly and spunky lass. Almost a commando service with an Asian touch accompanied with loud stereo.

OKT needs to replenish the Listerine supply.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

I was enjoying snacks and a ciggy with Felicia in the kitchen at the end of the session. Magic and Mora stepped in to join us surprisingly. Mora jokingly commented that their "common husband" is here and Magic cheekily grabbed for my tool. I replied that I want to have a tarma session with all three of them but they all quickly answered "How flirtatious!" (in Thai) and asked me to choose only one of them. How awkward!

All three of them have their own forte and style of service.

If you like to be raped by a petite but aggessive chilli padi with the skillfull "pop" BBBJ, go for Mora.

If you like passionate lovemaking with a slightly big-boned body but natural C+ boob lady, go for Magic.

If you like tall and slim lass with lanky legs in a fun and loud session, go for Felicia.

All 3 of them are definitely RTF material and I am gonna have a hard time choosing between them. I might just save my armies for the next batch of girls though after getting a quick preview from the OKT. Let's see how laa!

Old 20-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame View Post
Does she french?
depends

If U brad pitt she french non stop

If U wayne rooney she ask U eat french fries

If u in between brad and rooney have some french
Old 20-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
myloxyloto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jasmine (BKG)

Heavily filtered photos, do proceed at your own caution. Figure is not as advertised, barely an A. The only good thing throughout the whole experience is that she puts in the effort. At the end, accidentally saw a text saying something like cut by 8:30pm, say got next customer. Was already leaving by then, so no harm no foul. This shouldn't be the way to do business though.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
4792 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
depends

If U brad pitt she french non stop

If U wayne rooney she ask U eat french fries

If u in between brad and rooney have some french
Old 20-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Johndoe555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhuh1234 View Post
I have been browsing man. Is xclusive girls' accurate? The FRs on some are pretty good.
Xclusive is quite reliable, but you must bear with the security check. It's not really easy to book with them if account too new.
That's why I have to resort to using my friends nick to book. Which means my friend will know every FL that I book before.
Other than that, their girls are usually quite accurate to the looks and description. But service listed are usually based on your luck. Which works the same as all other stables. They put can this can that, but bo bao you will get the service.
But the okt of xclusive usually takes feedback openly as long as you yourself not being unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Not bad for your first FR, keep fxxking and reporting.
Thanks for the compliment bro logmeinla.
I just feel that a report should includes the pros and the cons for a better judgement of the girl your are booking.
If every single report also describes the girl like a commando. Who the hell should believe?
It's a common sense that not all girls will do their best in what they came for.
Obviously some just want quick cash thinking they can come here 2 weeks and go back being rich.
I mean everyone pays a price.
You gain some, you lose some.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

se's honey is awesome . !

she does look like hanna/hannah lee as 1 bro mentioned
I think it is her indeed !
one of the chio ones in tuk tuk patrol !

check out the tuktukpatrol video here

OKT: 8 very responsive
Boobs: 7 . small B ?natural
Face: chio !
Action: 9 horny, very accommodating .
Attitude: 9
GFE: 8, very good . takes time to talk to you . her english has ang mo slang .
RTF: yes, very good bonk. very friendly .

her attitude and body is 9/10 .
1/10 being always rm for improvemt !

She mentioned not many booking - strange .. she's a thai porn star .
i think it is becus of negative reviews on SE .

will RTF .

not sure if after this will be fully booked ???

Last edited by denshaotoko1; 22-08-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
The ladies can earn more working in club. You want to up one of these ladies, must sweet talk, buy drinks and all, then when want to up her, still must book own room and pay her fee! She gets the drinks commission plus fee. If the lady is a FL, you just pay the posted price, no need to talk, she spread her legs already.

But working in club is tougher in other ways, heard one lady tell me, getting drunk on hard liquor plus 2nd hand smoking every working night takes quite a toll on health.

Their fee also not cheap. Was offered $300 for an overnight with an average looking girl, and $600 by a really good looking one. Didn't see the point of spending that much because it's possible to get cheaper, or even free. I can see other more desperate ones or "trophy hunters" paying that much though. Quite a waste if you'd ask me.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Their fee also not cheap. Was offered $300 for an overnight with an average looking girl, and $600 by a really good looking one. Didn't see the point of spending that much because it's possible to get cheaper, or even free. I can see other more desperate ones or "trophy hunters" paying that much though. Quite a waste if you'd ask me.
Wah the one you get free at club lucky not start with "M"
Else kanna hammered by her horde of Roberto Foolio

Heng Sia

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire

Last edited by staminadick; 21-08-2018 at 12:49 AM.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pamela, TikoClub, the Greatest Moaner of All Times

Tonight I paid a visto to Pamela, TikoClub
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700132

OKT: all good, I dont go often to Tiko but so far possibly one of the best of the lot
I think the operator is a Lady, but I am not sure

this time I got the room with no attached toilet
OKT please fix toilet light!!!

Pamela
I would say 85% pics
mid 20's lady, fake boobs, body average / slim, with some tummy fat, totally shaved
best asset is face, smile, long hair and CFM look
i love her HJ me while givign me CFM look, gosh

English so so, but no issues

All advertises menu is avaialbe
BBJ, DATY, balls suking, 68, cathbath, frenching, all there
(basiclly all but AR, AJ and raw)

she is a natural moaner

I mean, at some point I was scared people in the street could hear her

i gave her quite of a pounding and she took it all like a champ
moaning like no tomorrw in the process
JAV pornstars pale in comparison
never happened to me

when I carry fucked her she went tilt
rolled her eyes back and instead of passively taking it
she proactively started going up and down impaling herself on my cock
also not a common scene

doggy ok, for me her ass could be smaller, I like small round ass
if you like meaty ass / piack piack type she is totally game

BTW: expression on her beautiful face alone are worth the price of the ticket, so I advise against doggy

she also rode me quite good, and deep,
if she could have made also my balls fit in she would have
I mean DEEP!!!
(and I am quite long)

but she is not and commando, even i she also rode me quite fast, at times, she is not a commando at all, more like a horny GF

ah, yes, GFE also good

as a bonus she is a cock worhshipper
she BBJ for LONG TIME, sucking, licking, sucking, should would have gone forever unless I stopped her
all time hands on my cock, and possible mouth too
she cannot stand the saliva
(she has to to and spit every ones in a while)
but it doesnt stoper her from blowing and blowing and blowing
she almost managed to DT me, and even if she didnt fully she tried several times, over and over

I finished both times cof and then cim
(she sucked and dry cleaned it)
she took it happily and with a smile

If you like syt and natural boobs pass
It you want a stunner pass
If you want a skilled lady with a mesmerising face and moanign for 90 minutes plus overtime she is definitely the one.

happy bonking
Old 21-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JekO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mimi SH69

FR for Mim, sexhouse69
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699386

wanted June but busy, OKT reco Mimi
good bonk, no regret.

OKT: 8
Mimi: 7 WYSISYG
face so so, body with meat where needed and huge silicon tits, yummy!
Action: 9 horny, changed many positions, CIM good
Attitude: 9 unstoppable during the dead, good massage and chit chat in between
GFE: 8, good
RTF: yes, very good bonk, but need try June first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1