The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

hi guys.
just cane back from bkk for 5 days just wanna share my experience.

i stay near huai khwang mrt. do note that it was my virgin trip to bkk and speak very little thai.

day 1:
1st thing i did was to go to sawadee massage for ka sai. it was nothing compared to the ones that had in singapore be it lin lin or virlin. after that went back to hotel and book a wechat girl young and pretty 3k for 2 shot. she came in her school uniform i believe was from some uni nearby checked and confirm that she got no dick in the elevator as i took her upstair. your must be thinking 3k for to shot is a steal but boy was i wrong she turn up to be a guy with his dick fully removed... but i must say its something new but not one that i will repeat.

that night went to nana bangkok bunny to wash away the painful afternoon with the wechat girl. sat outside had a chang at 120 was plain boring guess it was the low season plain boring. paid and went into the curtains and woohoo... topless dancing yea. took a sit and scan around there is 20s 30s and 40s. saw one that caught my eye and ask the staff.
drinks are 200 for LD and 170 for me. if i want her to come down i will have to buy 2 drinks than she will come to me since she is currently on set.
being the cheapo singaporean or maybe i dont want to sound despo i told the staff wait for her set finish than u call her for me. bought the lady 3 LD and the staff 1LD. the head staff( i assume ) will drop by and push me to boom boom with the lady but i politely refuse as i had already done 2 and dont think i can for more. so i say i got no power.

day 2&3:my thai "GF" came to my hotel and stayed with me for 2 nights so nothing to say much. paid for her food and expenses and 4k ang bao.

day 4: text the lady that i met at bangkok bunnies if she is working.turn out that she is not so i asked to have dinner with her and she is available after 9.40pm. called and texted her but my msg was not read call not answered was feeling sad so just buy some food for myself and went back to hotel
my fone rang at 11 and she is on the way to meet me and she showed up and we went to 711 and buy food and drinks that she want and we went up my hotel and the rest is history.

day 5 nothing much but just look at babes in the airport.

sidenote i saw so many delicious OL during my stay but was afraid to approach as i am not good with my thai and made me timid. do share with me how your approach thai ladies i will be back in bkk on november
Old 06-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Jus return from my 3days trip..
1st day.. arrived bbk evening time.. after check in hotel rest awhile n process to patong..
Walk around the nite market, see see look look.. most bar is quiet except those open bar tat show world cup with abit of crowd..
Decided to just go in king castle 1.. sit rite beside the main door.. this shld be the best sit cos the stage facing the main door is always the best looking girls standing there dancing..
Drink there is slightly cheaper than bar at nana n soi but LD is more ex @ 270b.. girls mostly young @ 20plus.. sit with 2 girls till 12plus.. after tat shift place to soi.. bacarra girls alot customer little bit.. sit 2nd floor.. see some topless dance.. girls wise normal.. not much looker.. sit for awhile n went supper.. after there go back hotel sleep..

2nd day.. received text from one of the girl of king castle.. ask me going down tonight anot.. say she miss me.. told her mostly no, cos going other place.. instead told her if miss me, meet me I bring her go other place.. she say oki will text me again.. but dun really put into heart tat she will text me.. then went to massage at soi 33 Dream Heaven.. got a nuru massage for 1.5hours.. after pay, the girls will all come out in line n let me choose..
Look : 7 young..
Body : 7 natural B+ quite slim
Service : good wash up.. b to b nuru massage quite shoik especially looking at the mirror when she rubbing on top of u..
Only got bj so not much feel.. then process to fj.. soft moaning.. change a few position n finish off doggy.. lay on bed side by side but her hand will non stop touching n massage my dick.. after a few mins, told me is hard again.. process to cap on n ride me.. this time let her do the job, jus lay down let her ride.. cowgirl, reserve cowgirl till I shoot my 2nd loads.. after that clean up for me.. all the while her hand nvr left my dick.. jus keep stroking till it hard again.. this time put some nuru n want to give me a hj cos no more condom but I stopped her.. told her cannot wan to bath already..
All in all time spend almost 1.5 hours.. 2500bt.. everything quite good but only bad point is pay extra 200bt choose VIP with jacuzzi but jacuzzi not using at all..
Went for dinner at terminal 21.. then really received a text from the girl from king castle ask me fetch her at patong.. nvr expected she really miss work to go out with me.. bring her to Nana rainbow 4 have a drink.. after that she bring me go disco.. not sure where the place till 1plus.. say she tired wan to back my hotel rest.. so process to go back.. on the way back go 7-11 buy two pack of condom.. once back in hotel her tired all gone.. only left with her naughtiness n sexyness.. have a good bath together follow by 3 round of sex till morning..
So far this is the best sex I have in Thailand..
Gfe 10 out of 10..
Body the type I like.. soft big boobs n clean shaven pussy..
Morning after breakfast give her 5000bt n send her off.. jus an hour later text me again ask me tonight wan meet again anot.. told will see but no really interested..
3rd day.. went to have a good lunch n some decent massage.. nite time went to Nana, twister bar, rainbow 4 n bunny.. nothing much.. girl avg looking n not so young compare to king castle.. after that went to thermae.. girls there below avg.. stay for 30mins n got nothing attractive.. walk to soi.. soi cowboy 2 n baracca.. sit with some girls but not in the mood to bring them back.. lastly went back to thermae to look for one last round.. got nothing on the way back to hotel, surprisingly the girl text me again.. say miss me, wan meet me, even say dun need to pay her.. she jus want spend the nite with me..
Fast hand fast leg went fetch her, back to hotel.. another hot sex with her till morning..
This is the 3rd trip within a yr to bbk.. Oso the most sextified trip.. now back to sin still in touch with the girl on line.. but won't be back there so soon.. cos after 3 times a yrs..
Old 07-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post

2nd day.. received text from one of the girl of king castle.. ask me going down tonight anot.. say she miss me.. told her mostly no, cos going other place.. instead told her if miss me, meet me I bring her go other place.. she say oki will text me again.. but dun really put into heart tat she will text me..

Went for dinner at terminal 21.. then really received a text from the girl from king castle ask me fetch her at patong.. nvr expected she really miss work to go out with me.. bring her to Nana rainbow 4 have a drink.. after that she bring me go disco.. not sure where the place till 1plus.. say she tired wan to back my hotel rest.. so process to go back.. on the way back go 7-11 buy two pack of condom.. once back in hotel her tired all gone.. only left with her naughtiness n sexyness.. have a good bath together follow by 3 round of sex till morning..
So far this is the best sex I have in Thailand..
Gfe 10 out of 10..
Body the type I like.. soft big boobs n clean shaven pussy..
Morning after breakfast give her 5000bt n send her off.. jus an hour later text me again ask me tonight wan meet again anot.. told will see but no really interested..
3rd day.. surprisingly the girl text me again.. say miss me, wan meet me, even say dun need to pay her.. she jus want spend the nite with me..
Fast hand fast leg went fetch her, back to hotel.. another hot sex with her till morning..
This is the 3rd trip within a yr to bbk.. Oso the most sextified trip.. now back to sin still in touch with the girl on line.. but won't be back there so soon.. cos after 3 times a yrs..
Wao the girl really like you.. Nice !!
Old 07-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Dun think is like or wat..
Is more abt money n respect..
Cos 1st time I give her 5000bt then the last day even she didn't ask for money I still give her my remaining 3000bt..
I always believe be it any kind of girls.. pay them the amount of money they deserve for their service n treat them with respect.. in return they will treat u better.. oso more or less is feeling..
Old 07-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Thanks sifu for tips, will show the room and the vacation plan to gain more chance.. I am bored of traveling thai and want try other country, but dont want alone 555.. She so hot i just keep horny even in restaurant dinner, sometime i am embarrass to walk because my didi is awake 555.. Only up her when she is alone not with friend. She told me she own underground gambling business. Went out few time with her friend, some of them work in other country thai club. Seen her passport and she older me 1 year (28), I only generous enough pay meal and drink 5555. Not rich tauke able to pay for luxury shopping.. Her FB many thai men is chasing her, she not rejecting nor accepting. So far all of them are less handsome than me 555555555555555555555555
Just an update, She agreed and i bought the tickets. We will stay in KL 2 night also. Fly from KL to HK almost double cheaper than BKK to HK and we have opportunity to spend some time explore KL also. Now hope she dont put me aeroplane.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Dun think is like or wat..
Is more abt money n respect..
Cos 1st time I give her 5000bt then the last day even she didn't ask for money I still give her my remaining 3000bt..
I always believe be it any kind of girls.. pay them the amount of money they deserve for their service n treat them with respect.. in return they will treat u better.. oso more or less is feeling..
bro, you can speak thai or she can speak english?
if cannot speak each other language maybe difficult to meet up.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Very simple Thai for me..
Very simple English for her..
The rest use body language hahaha
Very simple English such as wan meet.. fetch u.. come my hotel.. most agogo girl will know..
Straight forward simple English is the best.. dun need to be like chatting from earth to sky..
They know wat we looking for.. n we know wat they want.. if got good feeling in between will sure have better outcome..
Old 09-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I spend 3 nights in BKK, what would be the following:

1. Top 3 soapy/nuru I MUST visit?
2. Top 3 clubs for partying/clubbing - good music girls.
3. Top 3 places where I should pick up girls for overnight? or just Tonybkk is enough.
4. To achieve 1, 2, and 3. Where is the best place to stay?
Old 09-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
U si beh ho.... pei fu pei fu. Tell me u have money but dun have time. Try calling this 1672 when u are in Thailand. They might able to provide the list.

Last edited by naemlo; 09-07-2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

3. Top 3 places where I should pick up girls for overnight? or just Tonybkk is enough.
how much you willing to spend?

Anyway a simple one for you, stay near Terminal 21, you can walk to Nana, can walk to soi cowboy, can walk to soi 24 soapy. Although that area also have BJ joint etc. Not to mention can walk to Thermae as well. Enough bo?

Better high class soapy, take train to huay hwang, from there OTOT.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

u can engage hold hand service here ask long as u splash the cash
Old 10-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:

1) No limit Budget - Go the Lord, Medium Budget - Emmanuel & Copa Cabana, Cheaper budget - Addict.

2) Good environment - Onyx, Pretty girl - Demo

3) Agogo pickup - Baccara, FL pickup - Thermae, Club Pickup - Climax. Regular girl Pickup - FB or Shopping Mall

4) Stay within sukhumwit area.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post

3. Pick up girls? Paid or purely using on skills?
Regarding this, my only objective is to pick up girls based on skill but attitude should be OK willing to please. I am not looking for day time company, in the day wish to see-see myself around the place, chiong food and visit some temples.

Last time I went chionging which was 10 years ago the attitude of some pickup girls sucked. After one shot they would leave and go or say times up. The girls I picked up were near hollywood club back in 2009-2010. I think times have changed now.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Allow me to answer all your questions.

1. For me, 3 top soapies will be La Belle, Utopia, Copa Cobanna. However your taste might be different from mine.

2. Many people tends to flock to Onyx for first time to Bangkok, probably due to it guest DJs, interior and girls. However I personally prefer discos situated along the Thong Lor. Demo, Nang len, DND, Tderm just to name a few.

3. Pick up girls? Paid or purely using on skills?

4. Just stay at Asoke, it’s centralise. You have both Bts and Mrt to connect to all these places.
Isn't Copa also permanently closed?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

Just a quick question since my post in the shower houses thread did not yield anything

Does anyone know if "la belle" and "utopia" is any good these days??? My old haunts

Any feedback is appreciated

Quality of gals, service etc ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1