The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1608

Sorry Bros, Zuo Zuo is from 1606, instead of 1608.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr: Bing Bing

Saw my fav Bing Bing from 1608, very nice fun babe, feel joy every time I bang her, thought I share with everybody my experience.

1.62m, 49kg, Not bad looking 7.9, B cup.
Bath time 8.9: Super smooth skin and boobs, I like when she use her soapy finger go between my valley, the part between my balls and thigh then my ass���� she also use her pussy to rubba my butt cheeks, boob rub my whole body followed by amazing bbbj (I ask her to gently bite my cock head, shiok)������

Catbath 8.9: Starting with me lying on my front she use her whole body lie on my back, lick my ears then use her erected nipple go down to my butt, licking and sucking all the way to my legs. Sometimes she would use her pussy to stroke my body.

AR 7.9: She buried her pretty face into my ass then lick then suck my butt cheeks then suck my balls.

BBBJ & HJ 8.9 (Highly recommended): This girl is pretty good in HJ, she would lick my nipple while HJ then licking and kissing all the way to my balls and Awesome BBBJ.

Painting: Yes. 69. no smell.

FJ: Very active, hard sex.

Massage: Strong.

RTF: Yes!
Old 09-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just for the Info ,

Rong Rong had RTC
Old 09-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RR go back already but Xiao S is a good try,

Use to be an admin girl in her own town. Look a 80% like the ex ang pai Fei Er,
apparently they are friends, no wonder the skills quite similar.

Strong Points:

BIG boobs about C cup with small frame body 8.5/10
Super cute dimples,
The way she use her nails and smooth fingers running across your body
is a real killer, most tingling and stimulating 9/10
HJ – 9/10 damn siok, nice smooth gentle hands and fingers, she really knows how to use them, I can cum actually.
BBBJ – gentle kissing and licking with the tip of her tongue then balls, deep throat wah 8.9/10
FJ – Like to see herself being fuck in the mirror! Nice moan too.
GFE – V.V High for me
RTF – Confirm one!
Old 12-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can share a FR on this house Vicky??
Old 12-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Any kind bro can share a FR on this house Vicky??
She’s in my list for good reason. You can try. No regrets!
Old 13-04-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
Fr: Bing Bing

Saw my fav Bing Bing from 1608, very nice fun babe, feel joy every time I bang her, thought I share with everybody my experience.

1.62m, 49kg, Not bad looking 7.9, B cup.
Bath time 8.9: Super smooth skin and boobs, I like when she use her soapy finger go between my valley, the part between my balls and thigh then my ass���� she also use her pussy to rubba my butt cheeks, boob rub my whole body followed by amazing bbbj (I ask her to gently bite my cock head, shiok)������

Catbath 8.9: Starting with me lying on my front she use her whole body lie on my back, lick my ears then use her erected nipple go down to my butt, licking and sucking all the way to my legs. Sometimes she would use her pussy to stroke my body.

AR 7.9: She buried her pretty face into my ass then lick then suck my butt cheeks then suck my balls.

BBBJ & HJ 8.9 (Highly recommended): This girl is pretty good in HJ, she would lick my nipple while HJ then licking and kissing all the way to my balls and Awesome BBBJ.

Painting: Yes. 69. no smell.

FJ: Very active, hard sex.

Massage: Strong.

RTF: Yes!
Tried her out, quite good looking, tall(about 163?) sex skills 8/10 very very good with her hands running over my sensitive spot, Got AR.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sunday81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fei er was my fav. Sigh...sad.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Fei-er was my fav too! complete package; busty with a chio face and great GFE.

I miss the days when i would go for happy hour at nightclubs, get just high enough and head to GL for a bonk with her.

Absolutely mind-blowing.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I have been patronising Vicky these days since Fei-Er and Xia Tian left.

Vicky is a completely different character from my usual targets. She takes a long time to warm up, doesnt provide AR and has A cups.

Only thing that attracted me to her was her uncanny resemblance to one of my ex, with whom i had very fond memories with.

These days i have warmed up to a new level with Vicky and we make love with each other like long-lost lovers. Although it took a while to achieve this, its great that i broke her defence and she was even willing to try new kinky styles with me, and probably also with just a few others that she is comfortable with.

My point is, if we learn to respect the ladies, they will in time reciprocate and ensure we are well taken care of. I am saying this as a shoutout to all bros who might have gone over the line with some of the WLs, either verbally or physically.

Vicky do confide in me nowadays, and i believe she might not hold up any long. When she's gone, i will be happy for her but sad for myself and fellow Vicky fans who will not be able to enjoy her anymore.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I have been patronising Vicky these days since Fei-Er and Xia Tian left.

Vicky is a completely different character from my usual targets. She takes a long time to warm up, doesnt provide AR and has A cups.

Only thing that attracted me to her was her uncanny resemblance to one of my ex, with whom i had very fond memories with.

These days i have warmed up to a new level with Vicky and we make love with each other like long-lost lovers. Although it took a while to achieve this, its great that i broke her defence and she was even willing to try new kinky styles with me, and probably also with just a few others that she is comfortable with.

My point is, if we learn to respect the ladies, they will in time reciprocate and ensure we are well taken care of. I am saying this as a shoutout to all bros who might have gone over the line with some of the WLs, either verbally or physically.

Vicky do confide in me nowadays, and i believe she might not hold up any long. When she's gone, i will be happy for her but sad for myself and fellow Vicky fans who will not be able to enjoy her anymore.
I could feel her opening up to me from our first encounter. She really let go and enjoyed herself in my hands.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I could feel her opening up to me from our first encounter. She really let go and enjoyed herself in my hands.
great! u must be a fast warmer.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
great! u must be a fast warmer.
I think she was in a very happy and horny mood on the day I first met her.

Just back from a good rest if I did not recall wrongly.

And I too was in the mood to give her a good fuck out of her wildest imagination.
Old 13-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Someone said Tian Xin offered PSE but I received none. I believe this is another case of whore attitude changes after working here for sometime. Some maybe influenced by their mates, some suffered from burn out and some contracted oral infection and hence, adjusted their service style to prevent a recurrence of this Health problem. Will FR her in my FR thread in due course.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-04-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

xin er cut card liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1