The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

For those who looking for happy ending pls refrain fr continue as it will dissapoint you:

ML : Yanzi
Looks: 7/10 (slim and tall)
Nationality: PRC

Body ache like hell after upping my gym session past few weeks , call up this this joint at town located super near mrt stn , room wise super clean and spacious with rain shower some more . Strip bath and wear the disposable pants. Ml come slim and tall serve warm water n off she go starting with dry fix kneeling and back step , skills wise super good and on point dont be fool by the frame , rely pack a punch after dry fixing come the wet fixing with oil , the Tuina style rely good sia hard to find ml who rely know wht shes doing haha . Cover nearly every inch of my body except restricted zone, after 60 mins balu flip to front continue with neck and head massage , rely soothing and comfy espnhead massage . Time flies 90mins up n ended. No gq ask squirky clean but rely tok kong massage , which is rely hard to find nowadays!
Old 09-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Krwzzy is Cool - loads of Potential

You want RAW? These girls provide more than RAW sexs... STD included.
Formerly from 200 South Bridge Road
Same Boss promoting the spread of STD from Jalan Besar Plaza🔊🔊🔊
Old 09-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

One by One seeing threads being closed or removed without any apparent reason. Let see how open this one is ...

Went for massage the other day at Yishun.

Location / Area : Away from main bustle
ML : randomly took the available one. Slutty look semi milf nice body. See her face and mouth I up already so ON
massage : 7/10
Facilities : 6/10 (cos not even a Spa std imo)
Special : yes
Pkg : nego with ML

Left a sextified man.

When I was leaving saw another asked for her name

She will be my next target
Old 09-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Thx to Bro cherrymojo.

My MR - 南柯一梦

Recently, I had a Sextifaction dream with Xiao Ke (小柯)

No matter go there by car, MRT, or buses, it is also very convenient.

Looks: 7.5/ 10
1st look, she reminded me of a Taiwan female singer - 蕭亞軒, however the diff is Xiao Ke Yu has a pair of beautiful big eye, her beauty will grow and grow.
She will keep eye contact at all the time; always keeps sweet smiling. Plus her voice is so sweet and sexy, which really melt my heart.

Body: 6/ 10
Although she is a bit meaty, nevertheless still consider as quite proportionate figure.

Boobs: 7/ 10
34C cup breasts with small light brown nipples, to me are just nice and soft to grab. While I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she was enjoying and came out soft and sexy moans.

Massage: 5/ 10
Although is not those piano type, the strength was there with some skills, but she did her best, I think. I believe that she still has room for improvement. She did ask me whether it is good, ok with this kind of strength, thing like that.
It some kinds of relaxing when she massage me with her sexy moan surrounds. I have to admit that, I really enjoyed listening to ‘The Sound of Music’.

Boobs Massage: 6.5/ 10
Using her melons massage my body from back to foots, it make me feel so excited.

Fingering: 6.5/ 10
She is tight, which I have to do it slowly and very careful as I do not want to hurt her. Luckily after my great efforts, some of her golden juices came out.

Kiss & Frenching: 1.5/ 10
While I tried to kiss & French her, she told me that she do not do it, which is totally diff from what TS mentioned. Only a few light ‘kiss’ on her lips during the whole process.

BBBJ: 7.5/ 10
It was quite a long BBBJ. She kept some eye contacts while performing this task, balls licking, light tongue licks. During deep throat her suction was good with twit of her head.

FJ: 7/ 10
I was kissing her boobs, sucking her nipples like a small kid which hunger for milk. Then I went South, I did it slowly with my tongue painting, I continued to lick it with light bite, light kisses on both of her legs…
We tried out a few positions. 1st Cowgirl style, after she had riding me a while, she wanted me to choose, so I used Missionary plus diff Doggies her. Then she Cowgirl again, slowly boosted up her speed.
Finally I came out while grabbing her boobs. I believed both of us had sexperience great pleasure at that moment.

I love her moans through out the whole process, the sound of bang to her butts, and I could ‘heard’ her juices came out, it was a wonderful orchestra performance to me.

Attitude: 7.5/ 10
A nice SYT, willing to accommodate, provide GFE.

Overall Rating: 7/ 10

RTF:
Yes

Recommend to Bros:
A Big YES!

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 11-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
seekjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted...
Old 11-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
seekjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
For those who looking for happy ending pls refrain fr continue as it will dissapoint you:

ML : Yanzi
Looks: 7/10 (slim and tall)
Nationality: PRC

Body ache like hell after upping my gym session past few weeks , call up this this joint at town located super near mrt stn , room wise super clean and spacious with rain shower some more . Strip bath and wear the disposable pants. Ml come slim and tall serve warm water n off she go starting with dry fix kneeling and back step , skills wise super good and on point dont be fool by the frame , rely pack a punch after dry fixing come the wet fixing with oil , the Tuina style rely good sia hard to find ml who rely know wht shes doing haha . Cover nearly every inch of my body except restricted zone, after 60 mins balu flip to front continue with neck and head massage , rely soothing and comfy espnhead massage . Time flies 90mins up n ended. No gq ask squirky clean but rely tok kong massage , which is rely hard to find nowadays!
Pls share location bro! Thanks in advance.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

can share contact. i cant find bro 3plypurepulp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
MR for "slow and sensual central
area" by Bro 3plypurepulp

First and foremost, thank you to Bro 3plypurepulp for this contact! Had it for awhile but did not tried out until today...

Those who wanna try out after reading my MR, please PM Bro 3plypurepulp...

Was looking thru my contacts and decided to give this place a shot, after checking their Facebook, make call and confirmed ML Yoyo...

Area : central but not near to any MRT, i am driving and parking is quite alright on a weekend.

Outlet : quite well maintained although is not new place.

Receptionist : need to mention this as this auntie is a tad irritating, charged me an extra $10 for "推油"??? Paid $85 for 90 mins.

Masseuse : Yoyo... SYT... Chosen her after checking the Facebook pics, did not regret.

Massage skill : ok not bad, did a lot of 推油 i must said.

Teasing skill : quite good, some new patterns which i have not encountered before.

Special skill : Did a semi B2B (she with clothings) and hj... Me quite happy

Hinted that may be able to do more if we are 熟一点 ie. know each other better... Thus may do a second visit soon.

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 29-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LimDion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in the screen, not sure where can i go, and in the end decide to give a try at Orchard Tower. Spend 10mins to walk to whole building yesterday night and didnt see any girl look good, and spend another 10mins today and saw this lady at lvl2, beside toilet. Fr below:

Girl: Tina, viet age unknown, didnt ask
Look: first glance 7/10, look young and cute, friendly with sweet smile, later on when im inside her shop, drop abit to 6/10
Body: 36C enhanced. Smooth skin.
Massage: 4/10, piano but occasionally hit the right spot
Gfe: max, very friendly and alot teasing
Damage: 100 30mins with hj, auto roam allow.
Rtm: no

A lot of bros here keep there gem in dark and choose who to share with, i totally understand the reason behind but if any kind soul brother willing to share their experience and contact with me will be much appreciate.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

I guess I will post my experience here.
Had found a ML.
Sweet looking with dimples when she smiles.
Well massage was good. Relaxing.
JG was also good. Not too ex considering the prices now.
Overall experience was good and relaxing.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.net/moon-massage/

Hi sorry I might be green in this forum but in freelance masseue, it has been years for me.. this girl, a word - hot.
I don’t know how to grade a girl who can execute her skills so well.
Her photos and real person is totally similar. Sexy, model body figure and can auto roam. She looks like 刘亦菲..
Frenching non stop.. and slow sensation.. it’s not just HDLY or HJ..
Guys go for her quick, a rare masseue compare with others. Trust me.
Need to advance booking as she is busy 🤣
Old 15-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Had found a ML.
Could share the contact ?
Old 17-04-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
Could share the contact ?
Shared to you already bro.
Old 22-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

MR for "7th Heaven" by Bro Angry100

As promised to Bro Angry100, a quick MR for this place... please PM Bro Angry100 for contact, not me.

Visited this outlet on a hot mid day... outlet is situated along a well known road with quite a number of spas and massage shops...

Not a friendly area for drivers and MRT goers... limited lots and a good 10-15 mins walk from the nearest station.

Setup of the outlet is simple, no fanciful stuffs.

ML Ms N is a MILF from Hanoi Vietnam, pleasant and next door young auntie look.

Massage skill... relatively good 7.5/10

Teasing skill... very good, my Brother was very hard towards the last 5-10 mins 9/10

No GQ and no release... but Ms N is friendly enough to make you wanna come back to support.

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 27-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 0
MT87 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMT87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Had found a ML.
Hi bro can share contact pls?
Old 18-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
http://sglonelyguys.net/moon-massage/

Hi sorry I might be green in this forum but in freelance masseue, it has been years for me.. this girl, a word - hot.
I don’t know how to grade a girl who can execute her skills so well.
Her photos and real person is totally similar. Sexy, model body figure and can auto roam. She looks like 刘亦菲..
Frenching non stop.. and slow sensation.. it’s not just HDLY or HJ..
Guys go for her quick, a rare masseue compare with others. Trust me.
Need to advance booking as she is busy 🤣
Already RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1