The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
The Thai house? Saw that it was still empty last night. Only the malaysian houses were open.

It will not be opening anymore fyi.
That place is soon under lease.
Once investigation is done..
Old 13-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeap, went down again last night after 12am. whole stretch of rowell is dead. had to drive up to geylang to fuck some whores

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Yeap, went down again last night after 12am. whole stretch of rowell is dead. had to drive up to geylang to fuck some whores
So u like ladyboy and females also ?? I don't understand guys like u all hahaha weird
Old 14-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rizzal is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys..did u reconize this 2 LB, which house they r staying
Old 14-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzal View Post

Guys..did u reconize this 2 LB, which house they r staying
No house . They are homeless hahahaha
Old 18-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...-smile/9308482
Old 25-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I was in Rowell yesterday checking out the Malaysian LB houses. My first stop was the house closest to Serangoon Rood. Many Malaysian LBs sitting on the steep staircase. One of them caught my eye. Pretty, fair, long straight hair dyed in a light colour and slim. She did not wear the same type of clothes that the other Malaysians wore. Instead she wore clothes a bit more revealing than the rest. Okay, target acquired, lock and loaded. Signal my intentions to the guardian of the gate and I went up the staircase and chose her.

Upstairs was air-conditioned which was great. I asked her for her name and she told me Shirley. I asked her if she was Malaysian. Malay? Chinese? She told me she was Thai!

Shirley is from Phuket and she is here with one more Thai LB. We undressed and paid her $30. Shirley is a post-op. I asked if I can bang her ass but she said I was "big". Well, not to my eyes.

Anyway we started with CBJ. Tried to kiss her but she seems not into that. I then asked her for 69. In that position I gave Shirley a good assriming. I was obvious from her moaning that she liked it a lot. Can finger her halfway before she said "pain".

She got on top of me and inserted my dick in her pussy. She was rocking me cowgirl and her pussy is not half bad. After a while we changed to doggy position and I banged her hard while playing with her asshole. Pulled out my dick and put one and then two fingers in her fake cheebye while licking her ass. Pussy felt like the real deal so her doctor must have done a great job. Finally stuck my dick back in her pussy and rammed it all the way to climax.

On my way down the staircase I saw her Thai friend. Also fair but not as cute as Shirley. Not sure if she is post-op or not.

Shirley said she will be here for 1 month. So if you do go there and want to try Tom Yum instead of Nasi Lemak you can look for her. As I said she is fairer than the others, dress differently and long dyed straight hair. If she is not there she may be busy with customer so take a 5 to 10 minute stroll around Desker/Rowell before making your way back again.

RR
Old 26-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I was in Rowell yesterday checking out the Malaysian LB houses. My first stop was the house closest to Serangoon Rood. Many Malaysian LBs sitting on the steep staircase. One of them caught my eye. Pretty, fair, long straight hair dyed in a light colour and slim. She did not wear the same type of clothes that the other Malaysians wore. Instead she wore clothes a bit more revealing than the rest. Okay, target acquired, lock and loaded. Signal my intentions to the guardian of the gate and I went up the staircase and chose her.

Upstairs was air-conditioned which was great. I asked her for her name and she told me Shirley. I asked her if she was Malaysian. Malay? Chinese? She told me she was Thai!

Shirley is from Phuket and she is here with one more Thai LB. We undressed and paid her $30. Shirley is a post-op. I asked if I can bang her ass but she said I was "big". Well, not to my eyes.

Anyway we started with CBJ. Tried to kiss her but she seems not into that. I then asked her for 69. In that position I gave Shirley a good assriming. I was obvious from her moaning that she liked it a lot. Can finger her halfway before she said "pain".

She got on top of me and inserted my dick in her pussy. She was rocking me cowgirl and her pussy is not half bad. After a while we changed to doggy position and I banged her hard while playing with her asshole. Pulled out my dick and put one and then two fingers in her fake cheebye while licking her ass. Pussy felt like the real deal so her doctor must have done a great job. Finally stuck my dick back in her pussy and rammed it all the way to climax.

On my way down the staircase I saw her Thai friend. Also fair but not as cute as Shirley. Not sure if she is post-op or not.

Shirley said she will be here for 1 month. So if you do go there and want to try Tom Yum instead of Nasi Lemak you can look for her. As I said she is fairer than the others, dress differently and long dyed straight hair. If she is not there she may be busy with customer so take a 5 to 10 minute stroll around Desker/Rowell before making your way back again.

RR
Went down last night after reading this FR. Saw Shirley and her friend but some guy was faster than me and took Shirley 1st. Nodded to her friend and we both went up.

Post op as well, no kissing and CBJ. Service was so so with a little moaning. Emptied everything inside her in missionary and left.

Saw a couple of good looking malaysian LBs there as well.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went down last night after reading this FR. Saw Shirley and her friend but some guy was faster than me and took Shirley 1st. Nodded to her friend and we both went up.

Post op as well, no kissing and CBJ. Service was so so with a little moaning. Emptied everything inside her in missionary and left.

Saw a couple of good looking malaysian LBs there as well.
Tried Shirley, service so so only. CBJ, even HJ also want capped. Boring...
Old 03-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rizzal is Cool - loads of Potential
Guys, which house with this staircase??
Old 09-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

FR on Christine

When there to see see look look. Wanted to pick the other thai but not available. So picked Christine. She was wearing Jap style uniform. She got quite a fair skin tone. Not the pretiest of the bunch. She is super into hygene. Must disinfect every shit. We then undress and proceed, she did a CBJ then ask if I want her to top me. So why not? Her condition is I have to CBJ her till she get hard, okay fine so I did.

When she first insert in my man puss, it felt quite big. She then started pounding me real hard, I felt like my brains are going to fall out soon lol. She then slap me on my face, then slap my butt. So she is into BDSM alittle. Then swap over my turn to fuck her hard and slap her LOL.

Top 8/10
Bottom 7/10
CBJ 4/10
Rtf: Not sure, her face not my type. Maybe some other bros may like.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaty View Post
FR on Christine

When there to see see look look. Wanted to pick the other thai but not available. So picked Christine. She was wearing Jap style uniform. She got quite a fair skin tone. Not the pretiest of the bunch. She is super into hygene. Must disinfect every shit. We then undress and proceed, she did a CBJ then ask if I want her to top me. So why not? Her condition is I have to CBJ her till she get hard, okay fine so I did.

When she first insert in my man puss, it felt quite big. She then started pounding me real hard, I felt like my brains are going to fall out soon lol. She then slap me on my face, then slap my butt. So she is into BDSM alittle. Then swap over my turn to fuck her hard and slap her LOL.

Top 8/10
Bottom 7/10
CBJ 4/10
Rtf: Not sure, her face not my type. Maybe some other bros may like.
This is the malaysian house?
Old 09-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zentlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to find the house... i am newbie here
Old 12-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
This is the malaysian house?
Yes the Malaysian house
Old 12-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

FR on TS Honey

Going to this house, there isn’t really much choice to pick. Previously I picked Christine, cos she looked fair skinned. But I like to eat different food everyday so I tried another TS.

So I picked Honey and went up that narrow stairs. Start taking off our clothes, she has quite big knockers, nice meat on her ass too. But when I see her cock, not very big I am abit sian. Should be bottom one. So we went on with SOP stuff, she CBJ me while grabbing my ass. She suddenly said, you have a nice ass, can I fuck you? I was stunned. But well sure, if you can and you want.

So she started wanking herself a little then put on a condom, then want me to suck her a little. Then someting weird happen. WTF she is like 7 inches!!! Not the very thick kind then will bust your ass wide open kind. But decent thickness and LONNNNG. So I sucked her awhile more she got hard and she is ready to fuck!

I laid down on my back, watching her fuck me is so pleasurable. I can grab her nice boobs and that long cock hits me G so much. She then doggy me for a abit, then I request to change back cos I like her boobs, I asked her to fuck me and wank me at the same time. For about 3mins I cum so hard my balls are like raisins.

FR
Looks:7/10 good looks but can see abit of flaws, so dark inside who cares anyway.
Top: 9/10 Nice and long, can maintain hard for quite awhile
Bottom: Go try yourself, I tink should be fine too, she has a fine ass
CBJ: good sucktion
Boobs: 8/10 Better than most on craigslist.
Dmg: 30 + 20tip. Super worth
RTF: I think from how on I will only let her fuck my ass unless there are new stock to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1