The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Bros,

Have been trying a few ML recently, but feels disappointed. All very SOP. Used to go for Miqi quite long back. After she left, haven’t find one that can replace her.

Can any bro recommend one that is good at teasing and high gf? Appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xunited View Post
Hi Bros,

Have been trying a few ML recently, but feels disappointed. All very SOP. Used to go for Miqi quite long back. After she left, haven’t find one that can replace her.

Can any bro recommend one that is good at teasing and high gf? Appreciate the help. Thanks.
You can try carol/yuki as there are quite a lot reviews on her which is positive. I am unable to advise but I book her for tomorrow for the first time. And you need like a day to 2 in advance for her slot
Old 31-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilroc View Post
You can try carol/yuki as there are quite a lot reviews on her which is positive. I am unable to advise but I book her for tomorrow for the first time. And you need like a day to 2 in advance for her slot
Excellent choice
Old 31-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am also v curious for FRs. From picts looks quite sultry lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
any FR on Monica as well??? feels tempted to try her....
Old 31-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilroc View Post
Yes, great choice. Wouldn't go wrong with her hot sensual. Enjoy!
Old 31-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally tried Na Na after schedule conflict last week. And she really did not dissapoint. In fact it was a very enjoyable session!

Wouldn't go too much details as a lot bros have given positive MRs. She's definitely not SYT, but pre-MILF with nice slim body. Look is acceptable to me. Excellent hard massage to loosen my stiff shoulder (I like hard massage). Qt rare to have ML with this kind of massage skills!

She scores very high in her sensual. Tongue licking at thigh and butt area even poking my crack with her tongue! Followed by sucking of balls from below. Qt heavenly!

The BBBJ is one of the best I experienced. Slow and deep throat with lots of sucking and licking. I surrendered after not so long and she took everything slowly until the last drop! What an amazing feeling!!

Bros, pls support this hard working ML. Will definitely RTM for many more time.

Btw, she told me she's no longer advertising in SLG as of today. She's in wolf as girl No. 31.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Am also v curious for FRs. From picts looks quite sultry lol
Have a session with Monica. I would say it is not really that fantastic or memorable. Msg wise average..Limited playability (maybe she is still new)..Looks wise maybe 70% of the photos (complexion not really very good)..But she is very friendly and chatty..Quite OL feel..Maybe she will improve given some time..RTM..Maybe not for the time being..
Old 01-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ahboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=677900?
Any fr on tifanny? Or did i missed it?
Old 01-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
JC_00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just want to share an amusing incident....

Was around Area G and went online to search for a FL. I randomly chose one and reached within 10mins.

It’s a 2 bed room apartment and she got another girl in the other room.

I went to the room w attached shower and started showering. She stripped and came in. Nice and Petite with small boobs THEN I saw her armpit hairs!! It was like super turn off!!! I closed my eyes during the shower trying to get that image off my mind!!

Her Service is not bad though, put in the efforts but I cannot get that armpit image off my mind!! Finished quickly and left the apartment.

I tried to search her link but seems like she has left the country.

Has anybody experience this before? This is damn amusing!!
Old 01-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_00 View Post

Was around Area G and went online to search for a FL. I randomly chose one and reached within 10mins.

I went to the room w attached shower and started showering. She stripped and came in. Nice and Petite with small boobs THEN I saw her armpit hairs!! It was like super turn off!!! I closed my eyes during the shower trying to get that image off my mind!!

Her Service is not bad though, put in the efforts but I cannot get that armpit image off my mind!! Finished quickly and left the apartment.

HAHA !!! care to share which link it is? Just in case i got "armpit hair" fetish. LOL
Old 01-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried these 2 ML? Care to share good to go or save the money?

TIA.
http://sgbeautycastles.net/mao-dou-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
http://sglonelyguys.com/holly-massage/
Old 01-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wp188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_00 View Post

I believe here is ML thread not FL thread ... wrong session
Old 01-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwaikwaione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.perfectmassage.club/amber

Just been to Amber, and guys this is one great massage lady.

My first FR here, on the forum, so please excuse me

Place is easy to locate in the East. Easy parking just outside. No security guard, just keypad and enter into lift. Her place is very private, very clean, very cosy.

Shower in the attached bathroom and lie back.

First off, she is definitely a SYT look. Slim, tall and perfect curvy body. Boobs are just nice with a great butt.

Massage is top notch, with good strength. She really works out the tough week for me, pays lots of attention to my problem lower back. Somewhere in-between, her bra is off and when you flip over, the sensual side comes out.

She cuddles, and GFE is really strong. Boobs feel firm and her nipples perky. She moans when you rub her nips and it's a honest, sexy, wanting moan.

HJ is just spectacular and she tries so hard to please.

Amber is really warm, chatty and very accomodating. She's out to please. and isn't a time watcher. Very strong GFE.

Highly recommend for bros out there who are looking for a good strong massage and nice sensual HJ.

Definitely will RTM.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

http://www.liltigersden.com/cindy/

previously known as
Xiao Min 小敏 (SBC) / Cheng Zi 橙子 (SLG)

Location's discreet, near central.

Pretty MILF and very hardworking with good massage skills.

As for sensual part.....pink nips, rare find! and knows how to arouse you.
with her erotic catbath and HJ. Not a time watcher always assuring me there's still time till the next appointment.

Will RTM for a few more times
Old 02-02-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Have anyone tired this girls?

http://sgbeautycastles.net/shuang-sh...ssage-hj-bbbj/

http://sgbeautycastles.net/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/