The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Why even pay attention and feed?
Ignore the dude.
555 no problem lah.

Entertain and help the clones to bump the thread so they can find some unfortunate bros to meet and make use of them as free tour guide mah.

No wonder naemlo keep complaining times are hard for his VIP premium hold hand serwit.
All only want cheap, green and dua liap.
Lazy to research but yet giam siap to pay for hold hand.
For them the best is free 555.

Up you my 3 humble rep points for your great update on Pattaya scene!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
No wonder naemlo keep complaining times are hard for his VIP premium hold hand serwit.
This u also bring me in
Old 21-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Hi gd afternoon bro. I just want to ask u a question, how u tell i am a clone.?.
Your IP address same as several other accounts..... next time use another computer or device
Or you using an Internet cafe where other SBF members hangout?
Old 21-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your IP address same as several other accounts..... next time use another computer or device
Lucky I am using VPN.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Same with whose account may i ask. Cos i'm not staying in sg and u claimed
that my ip address is same as other ppl. And tony i dun need any tour guide, i been staying here for couple of years already, i can speak thai and i know ppl here so yup i dun need any tour guide seriously. But anyway if u insist i am a clone den so be it, i won't argue or quarrel with u.
Hope u have a nice day ahead.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
i won't argue or quarrel with u.
As neutral reader, notice u keep arguing with him that u are not a clone.... contradict... just ignore n move forward if u aren't.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Same with whose account may i ask. Cos i'm not staying in sg and u claimed
that my ip address is same as other ppl. And tony i dun need any tour guide, i been staying here for couple of years already, i can speak thai and i know ppl here so yup i dun need any tour guide seriously. But anyway if u insist i am a clone den so be it, i won't argue or quarrel with u.
Hope u have a nice day ahead.
Register nick and then U come here disturb losers/cyberhero for what? With your current status in Bangkok, even myself can't match your level. U go meddle with losers who can't make a living in Bangkok. Time better spent catching up bi weekly which is tomorrow ( Sunday ) @ our usual place with the rest of the SG residents living here in bkk. Share more stories of losers tales better tomorrow evening when we all meet.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Register nick and then U come here disturb losers/cyberhero for what? With your current status in Bangkok, even myself can't match your level. U go meddle with losers who can't make a living in Bangkok. Time better spent catching up bi weekly which is tomorrow ( Sunday ) @ our usual place with the rest of the SG residents living here in bkk. Share more stories of losers tales better tomorrow evening when we all meet.
No la not trying to be cyberhero la, just can't stand those so call old bird bully ppl ma. Anyway this is just a forum old bird or not doesn't really matter, also cannot eat.
Ok see u tml at the usual place.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
No la not trying to be cyberhero la, just can't stand those so call old bird bully ppl ma. Anyway this is just a forum old bird or not doesn't really matter, also cannot eat.
Who u meant by "those"??? If including me, I tried reading my post to u.. I did not bully u leh.....
Old 22-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah wah wah!!! Got gathering BOJIO!!! Like that can meh? I also want listen loser tales lae. I buy you coke ok mai? Or we go drink Sakura Asahi 555+
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 22-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Wah wah wah!!! Got gathering BOJIO!!! Like that can meh? I also want listen loser tales lae. I buy you coke ok mai? Or we go drink Sakura Asahi 555+
Come come. Intro u other residents at the gathering. Won't have losers at the gathering. Only share stories of them only. Sorry hor we drink Macallan when we meet. Tonight 7pm!
Old 22-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Come come. Intro u other residents at the gathering. Won't have losers at the gathering. Only share stories of them only. Sorry hor we drink Macallan when we meet. Tonight 7pm!
Macallan got free Vodka bo? I go standby few pack fisherman first。。
I love to make new friends ecspecially those based at here..intro by you sure not loser lar。。
Old 22-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Macallan got free Vodka bo? I go standby few pack fisherman first。。
I love to make new friends ecspecially those based at here..intro by you sure not loser lar。。
U always fly ard. U can buy vodka @DFS and stock up mah. Yup all friendly people.

P.S. To the joker who zapped me , have fun zapping. Cyberheros have fun only in the forum. Real men meet and have fun in real life.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
U always fly ard. U can buy vodka @DFS and stock up mah. Yup all friendly people.
Ok ok~ I go with some friends。。later help take 1extra table for the girls。。no need pay $20 right? 555+。。but I will buy you coke na 555+
Old 22-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

today weather very hot. Lol...

having seafood bbq at a place open by a sinkie friend... see you guys 7pm...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1