The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happycorner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi all, new to this forum. Supposed to organise a bachelor party to Bangkok in November and some friends recommended the lorde in Bangkok. He used to have the contact for the senior manager there so that we can book the romp rooms but he lost the contact. Any bros who can recommend a trusted manager for a good time? Please pm me. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy22 View Post
Thank you to all of the wise pros in here for making this scene approachable for newbies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Hi everyone. Nice to meet u.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happycorner View Post
Hi all, new to this forum. Supposed to organise a bachelor party to Bangkok in November and some friends recommended the lorde in Bangkok. He used to have the contact for the senior manager there so that we can book the romp rooms but he lost the contact. Any bros who can recommend a trusted manager for a good time? Please pm me. Thanks!
55555 so many new clones!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 20-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
55555 so many new clones!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Hello tony bro i just said hi and u know i am clone ah, u so smart can read ppl mind who is clone and who is not clone. If u got so smart u in sg rich liao loh dun need to go china con sinkies and ask for $20 to book table liao loh.
Please dun be offended btw, and nice to meet u.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello tony bro i just said hi and u know i am clone ah, u so smart can read ppl mind who is clone and who is not clone. If u got so smart u in sg rich liao loh dun need to go china con sinkies and ask for $20 to book table liao loh.
Please dun be offended btw, and nice to meet u.
555 want to con might as well con $20,000 or more.
Con $20 not enough for Agogo barfine also!
This one Thai puying told me.

You talk cock very can hor?
Better be careful who you meet lah.
I activate naemlo's ladyboy go and rob/con you at hotel 555.

Old 20-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I talk cock how can also lose to u, ppl say hi u straight away say ppl clone liao le. U activate all ur ladyboi also pointless, i in thailand only i rob ppl so far no ppl rob me yet.
Forum is to make friends so dun come and troll ppl, and have a good day bro.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hi tony bro, i talk cock how can also lose to u. Ppl come in say hi u straight away say ppl clone without getting the facts right.
Dun need ask ladyboi rob me bro, i in thailand only i rob ppl so far haven't ppl rob me but thanks anyway.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, am on bkk 14th Nov and onwards. Can meet to choing or others. Cheers.

Btw usually you all pay first or they ok at the end pay?
Old 21-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Good weekend chiongsters,

I have been out of bkk for many years, been reading back 30 pages and noticed many here mentioned Thermae here.
I only figured out its in Sukumvit probably near Terminal 21 and Nana plaza but cant seem to get an location. Could any kind bro here advise me so i can relive my old days in my upcoming trip?

Thanks a million!
Old 21-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I only figured out its in Sukumvit probably near Terminal 21 and Nana plaza but cant seem to get an location. Could any kind bro here advise me so i can relive my old days in my upcoming trip?
Use google map, search for "bangkok" follows by "Thermae".... If google map still cannot show u the location, I personally will hold your hand and bring u to Thermae.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Use google map, search for "bangkok" follows by "Thermae".... If google map still cannot show u the location, I personally will hold your hand and bring u to Thermae.
So its inside Ruamchit hotel...awesome location. This will be on my menu for my trip in Jan Need to find places like this that is less suspicious to my wife haha
Old 21-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I talk cock how can also lose to u, ppl say hi u straight away say ppl clone liao le. U activate all ur ladyboi also pointless, i in thailand only i rob ppl so far no ppl rob me yet.
Forum is to make friends so dun come and troll ppl, and have a good day bro.
555 you very the can lah.
Happy boh?
Whether you are clone or not you ownself know lah 555.

Yes forum is primarily to share views/FRs and make friends.
So what have you share lately?
Or are you here just to "rob" info like most of the people here who post, "Hi I am in BKK. Can PM me good lobang or want to meet or not?"
555 you are very good comedian!

Old 21-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi everyone going to BBK Soon with gf. She going for 4 hrs massage - I am thinking of going for my own special service. Unfortunately it’s during the day. Any suggestions?
Old 21-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Happy boh?

Or are you here just to "rob" info like most of the people here who post, "Hi I am in BKK. Can PM me good lobang or want to meet or not?"

Why even pay attention and feed?
Ignore the dude.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Hi everyone going to BBK Soon with gf. She going for 4 hrs massage - I am thinking of going for my own special service. Unfortunately it’s during the day. Any suggestions?
Lots of stuff and some places are open 24/7
Search function and reading the thread will give you so much better advice than I can.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Happy boh?

Hi gd afternoon bro. I just want to ask u a question, how u tell i am a clone.?
1. your mother tell u?
2. u have six sense?
3. u can read ppl mind?
If none of above den dun come and troll ppl. I haven't share anything cos i just join? Rob info? If scare ppl to rob info den dun post, simple as that.
How old already, i suggest u get a life instead of trolling ppl in forum. And have a nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1