The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone have a recommendations for good Juagen?

I starting cycling and got a bit of erectile dysfunction from Perineal nerve compression. Already got the bike fit looked at, but would like to facilitate the healing and also get some pleasure from a happy massage.

Thanks in advance
Old 16-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just boliao curious how the boss keep track? Handles the booking or video cam at the apartment?
Likely to be video cam...
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 16-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this girl, Nuo Nuo, from Wolf (search under No.48). Spotted her earlier but had my doubts because she was charging $60 for an hour of fully nude massage with one HJ. Subsequently, her price was raised to $80 an hour for the same services and I continued to have my doubts. Possibly fake photos or hidden charges, I thought. Sent some test SMSes and she seemed quite a nice and patient girl. Evaluated the MRs on the website and my instincts told me some of them were highly likely to be true. Decided to trust my instincts and book a session with her.

On arrival, found that the location is in a condo in an opposition ward with two security guards at the entrance. Walked past the guards without making eye contact to avoid unnecessary questions, and entered by the exit without problems. (Location: 6/10) On arrival at the unit, was greeted by this pretty girl with long hair, sparkling eyes and sharp nose, about 27-28 years old. In my view, she looks much prettier in person. (Looks 8.5/10) Heng ah!

Was given a fresh clean towel before showering alone in the common toilet which was rather clean. (Hygiene 8/10) On returning to the room, she stripped to her panties. Asked if she could remove her panties as well and she readily agreed. Her body is surprisingly slim and shapely (9/10). Unblemished fair skin, bushy down south, 34B boobs with tiny nipples. (8/10 for me, boobs lovers will score them lower.)

Massage got some standard as she worked as a masseuse in Shenzhen before coming to our shores. Unlike some fully nude MLs, she had no qualms about sitting on my back. Chatted with her while she massaged my back, and she acknowledged that she enjoyed the contact of our naked bodies as much as I did. She apologized that her bed was too small, and I countered that it would be excellent for cozying up close to each other, but she retorted jokingly that a bigger bed would be more fun, and allow for more patterns and games. Kinky... ! She did an extended back-stepping which I found thoroughly enjoyable. (Massage 8/10) This was followed by a breast massage, which was well-done but commercial. Turned over, kissing of my nipples, which was another commercial manoeuvre. Next, she switched to simulated riding, rubbing her pussy against my didi, and the lil' bro started to respond. Grabbed her boobs as I admired her beautiful face and lovely body, all the while thinking, this girl could surely price her service at $100 an hour and there'd still be a long queue of bros seeking her services. Surrendered soon enough, and she helped me clean up with a wet tissue.

She did not immediately dress up after that but continued to sit on my pelvic region as we chatted, while I roamed her southern region (4G roaming). She shared that she did not set strict roaming limits, and would go with the flow, based on her interaction with her customers, occasionally even doing a BBBJ if it seemed the apt thing to do. She added that she enjoys feeling pampered, and responds better to guys who show genuine concern. (Hint, hint.) Couldn't resist asking her about her low charges, and learnt that her prices were set by her boss (read OKT), who takes $20 from her earnings for every 60-min session. Hence, in order to boost his own earnings, the boss had conned her into charging $60 an hour. After receiving feedback from her customers that she could at least charge $100 an hour, she negotiated with the boss who relented to increase her price to $80 an hour after she threatened to return home immediately. She apologized that as she was not making much after expenses, she had to reply to SMSes promptly to ensure that she did not lose any customer. We continued to chat casually till it was time to shower, interrupted by the calls and SMSes from bros asking stupid questions like "$100 can have two FJs?"

Nuo Nuo is a gem in the vein of Min Min. In many ways, I found her similar to MM, whose service and company I enjoyed a great deal. Fans of MM could give her a try. Will RTM for sure.
High rating for look, body and service. Seems like damn good value for $. Await more Fr then chiong
Old 16-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
High rating for look, body and service. Seems like damn good value for $. Await more Fr then chiong
Dont need to wait. This one good.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 16-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happy32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I managed to get a slot with Donna after several attempts and was really looking forward to it after reading numerous positive FRs about her gorgeous good looks and service. When I finally met her , I must say that my persistence has paid off as I was stunned for a moment as she is indeed a very beautiful lady, tall and classy looking with long black hair and sharp features. She resembles those super chio female colleague OL that we all wanted to date and kept stealing glances at in the office. I felt very comfortable the moment I met her as she displays a fantastic attitude with the most sincere and welcoming smile that I have ever encountered. I must admit that I was deeply captivated by her killer smile. She made me feel that I am a valued customer despite meeting her for the first time and I can instantly feel her sincerity and willingness to serve.
She lives alone, in a nice and cosy apartment, location is convenient and and easy to park.
Before she began her massage, she asked me which part of my body was tired. I told her that my shoulders were a bit stiff and she focused more on trying to ease my sore shoulders and back. The massage took about 30 minutes and was executed with just about enough strength and I felt totally relaxed after that. Then I suddenly felt some deep breathing and a tickling feeling around my ears and neck and guessed that the sensual has begun. At the same time, I felt her hands stroking down my legs to tease me and after teasing me for a while, she asked me to turn over. I was already hard like rock by then as I was very aroused by her sensual and she started playing with my balls and proceeded to stroke my shaft with a bit of oil. Upon request , she also removed her top to reveal a nice pair of B cup boobs and I felt even more excited by now. She cleverly used her fingers to create some variations and patterns in the HJ which is unbelievably nice, alternating between speeds and began to increase the intensity of jerking my manhood as I started moaning louder. As much as I like this magical moment to last forever, I shot out a huge load after a few heavenly minutes. She helped me clean off my cum and went to clean her hands while I took a quick shower and she asked me if I wanted a head massage which I gladly agreed. The head massage was another relaxing experience to top it off. I must commend on her excellent time management as I was in and out of her apartment in slightly less than an hour.
Overall I feel that Donna offers a good balance between a relaxing massage and satisfying sensual, and her gfe feel is second to none.

Below are the ratings:

Looks 9/10 very beautiful and classy looks, can’t be any better. Her smile is a killer.
Massege 7/10 enough strength and tries very hard
Sensual 8/10 good variations and I can cum just by looking at her really
GFE 9/10 always smiling, very sincere and totally non commercial feel
RTM already booked her for next week so it's a definite Yes!
Old 16-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally, tried Cola. She will RTC tmr so bros who still want to try her will be disappointed. And she mentioned she doesn't plan to come back.

I have a mixed feeling abt the session. Knowing that she will RTC, was worried that she will bochap. But turned out she's still warm, bubbly & friendly.

My time was short though due to some issue with her scheduled. Earlier bro was late and the bro after me supposed to cancel but turned up.

I had an enjoyable time with her though. She's down to earth & a great companion.

I regretted didn't visit her earlier, but still glad at least I met her. Another good ML leaving us. Sigh...
Old 16-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
Sglonelyguy also have valuable gem around

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180
Simple girl that hardworking good massage.
Massage is really good can hj for old Uncle 2 time.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
Sglonelyguy also have valuable gem around

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180
Simple girl that hardworking good massage.
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

tried her few days ago

massage is got standard.....she also did some basic prostrate massage....abit painful....

HJ was nice....i wont divulge more coz really depends on chemistry.

She is friendly n no attitude...not a time watcher. Can joke type.

She is also a very rare ML whom offered to pour me a drink...just normal water.....but nice gesture.

Surprised she had been here for some time....lol.
Old 17-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Bros, any MR on her?
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/

Thanks!
Go for her if you like dead fish, one hand service, and before you even out the door, the next bro she already let in while you're in the shower.

Looks is same as picture. Top up got FJ, but still dead fish. No point. Save your money.

Actually, I think a dead fish also more interactive.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Go for her if you like dead fish, one hand service, and before you even out the door, the next bro she already let in while you're in the shower.

Looks is same as picture. Top up got FJ, but still dead fish. No point. Save your money.

FJ how much need to add on
Old 17-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys!
Urgently need a good JG / maintenance session.
Any recommendations on who is good?

I found this girl on SLG, any feedback on whether she is good?
http://sglonelyguy.net/ahmeen-massage/

Thank you so much in advance!!!
Old 17-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Hi guys!
Urgently need a good JG / maintenance session.
Any recommendations on who is good?

I found this girl on SLG, any feedback on whether she is good?
http://sglonelyguy.net/ahmeen-massage/

Thank you so much in advance!!!
U can try Feel for good JG & high playability. U can search our posts few days ago.

Last edited by jz4massage; 17-10-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post

Think that nailed it there. A dead fish also more interactive.

Nothing more put off than a no reaction ML, regardless of how pretty or figure how good. Simply just cannot get a hard on if that happens.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro your link already stated its $150 one FJ. Massage also described as simple massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
FJ how much need to add on
Old 17-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any current thoughts and review for Donna?

http://www.liltigersden.com/donna/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1