The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 20
justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Ying Ying yet?
Girl 3848 from $$$$ web.
Been thinking for a while already
Old 15-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/mei-mei-massage/

Any feedback on this? Looks really very promising.
Don't bother. tried before. too commercial.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
My current top 3
Donna
Momo
Abby
bro any fr for momo
Old 15-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguy.net/ahmeen-massage/

Anyone tried this? I tried virlin before the jg damn shiok. But not syt plump also. Was wonder if this is chio and slim?
Old 15-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
bro any fr for momo
Tried calling momo few times but no answer.
Must be business very good.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/ahmeen-massage/

Anyone tried this? I tried virlin before the jg damn shiok. But not syt plump also. Was wonder if this is chio and slim?
This is virlin isn't she?
Was on my way to find her when she called and said she need to rush home.

How is she in terms of look?
Old 15-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Did anqi stripped fully? Hw do u see her pussy? Lol.
My experience only topless.
She didn't auto strip but she didn't resist when i pull down her top and g string.
Rub her pussy a bit, didn't insert my fingers.good attitude and good massage but hj mechanical with no jg which I was there for.
Lean and tight body but boob A cup.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
This is virlin isn't she?
Was on my way to find her when she called and said she need to rush home.

How is she in terms of look?
This virlin meh? When I meet virlin is a plump lady short. This is her disciple I think not sure how she look
Old 15-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any big boob ML with unlimited shots?
Old 15-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
Visited Abby of $$$$$$$$ for 3 times. TBH, she is really good. She used to provide BBBJ in last Dec but now only provide HJ. Despite this, I still visit her because of her personality.

There are so many girls out there providing HJ, but to find someone who is able to chit chat with you is so difficult. Not to mention she is young (<30 yrs old) if you are lucky enough, you might be able to have a meal with her.

http://www.liltigersden.com/amy/

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4255.html

http://sglonelyguy.net/sandy-massage/
Just to clarify that, she didnt provide FJ. only HJ. She is good
Old 15-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

Anyone tried her before? How is it.

http://sglocalmassage.org/joey/

Thanks

Old 15-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Visited this girl, Nuo Nuo, from Wolf (search under No.48). Spotted her earlier but had my doubts because she was charging $60 for an hour of fully nude massage with one HJ. Subsequently, her price was raised to $80 an hour for the same services and I continued to have my doubts. Possibly fake photos or hidden charges, I thought. Sent some test SMSes and she seemed quite a nice and patient girl. Evaluated the MRs on the website and my instincts told me some of them were highly likely to be true. Decided to trust my instincts and book a session with her.

On arrival, found that the location is in a condo in an opposition ward with two security guards at the entrance. Walked past the guards without making eye contact to avoid unnecessary questions, and entered by the exit without problems. (Location: 6/10) On arrival at the unit, was greeted by this pretty girl with long hair, sparkling eyes and sharp nose, about 27-28 years old. In my view, she looks much prettier in person. (Looks 8.5/10) Heng ah!

Was given a fresh clean towel before showering alone in the common toilet which was rather clean. (Hygiene 8/10) On returning to the room, she stripped to her panties. Asked if she could remove her panties as well and she readily agreed. Her body is surprisingly slim and shapely (9/10). Unblemished fair skin, bushy down south, 34B boobs with tiny nipples. (8/10 for me, boobs lovers will score them lower.)

Massage got some standard as she worked as a masseuse in Shenzhen before coming to our shores. Unlike some fully nude MLs, she had no qualms about sitting on my back. Chatted with her while she massaged my back, and she acknowledged that she enjoyed the contact of our naked bodies as much as I did. She apologized that her bed was too small, and I countered that it would be excellent for cozying up close to each other, but she retorted jokingly that a bigger bed would be more fun, and allow for more patterns and games. Kinky... ! She did an extended back-stepping which I found thoroughly enjoyable. (Massage 8/10) This was followed by a breast massage, which was well-done but commercial. Turned over, kissing of my nipples, which was another commercial manoeuvre. Next, she switched to simulated riding, rubbing her pussy against my didi, and the lil' bro started to respond. Grabbed her boobs as I admired her beautiful face and lovely body, all the while thinking, this girl could surely price her service at $100 an hour and there'd still be a long queue of bros seeking her services. Surrendered soon enough, and she helped me clean up with a wet tissue.

She did not immediately dress up after that but continued to sit on my pelvic region as we chatted, while I roamed her southern region (4G roaming). She shared that she did not set strict roaming limits, and would go with the flow, based on her interaction with her customers, occasionally even doing a BBBJ if it seemed the apt thing to do. She added that she enjoys feeling pampered, and responds better to guys who show genuine concern. (Hint, hint.) Couldn't resist asking her about her low charges, and learnt that her prices were set by her boss (read OKT), who takes $20 from her earnings for every 60-min session. Hence, in order to boost his own earnings, the boss had conned her into charging $60 an hour. After receiving feedback from her customers that she could at least charge $100 an hour, she negotiated with the boss who relented to increase her price to $80 an hour after she threatened to return home immediately. She apologized that as she was not making much after expenses, she had to reply to SMSes promptly to ensure that she did not lose any customer. We continued to chat casually till it was time to shower, interrupted by the calls and SMSes from bros asking stupid questions like "$100 can have two FJs?"

Nuo Nuo is a gem in the vein of Min Min. In many ways, I found her similar to MM, whose service and company I enjoyed a great deal. Fans of MM could give her a try. Will RTM for sure.

Last edited by JasonJG; 16-10-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old 16-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this girl, Nuo Nuo, from Wolf (search under No.48). Spotted her earlier but had my doubts because she was charging $60 for an hour of fully nude massage with one HJ. Subsequently, her price was raised to $80 an hour for the same services and I continued to have my doubts. Possibly fake photos or hidden charges, I thought. Sent some test SMSes and she seemed quite a nice and patient girl. Evaluated the MRs on the website and my instincts told me some of them were highly likely to be true. Decided to trust my instincts and book a session with her.

On arrival, found that the location is in a condo in an opposition ward with two security guards at the entrance. Walked past the guards without making eye contact to avoid unnecessary questions, and entered by the exit without problems. (Location: 6/10) On arrival at the unit, was greeted by this pretty girl with long hair, sparkling eyes and sharp nose, about 27-28 years old. In my view, she looks much prettier in person. (Looks 8.5/10) Heng ah!

Was given a fresh clean towel before showering alone in the common toilet which was rather clean. (Hygiene 8/10) On returning to the room, she stripped to her panties. Asked if she could remove her panties as well and she readily agreed. Her body is surprisingly slim and shapely (9/10). Unblemished fair skin, bushy down south, 34B boobs with tiny nipples. (8/10 for me, boobs lovers will score them lower.)

Massage got some standard as she worked as a masseuse in Shenzhen before coming to our shores. Unlike some fully nude MLs, she had no qualms about sitting on my back. Chatted with her while she massaged my back, and she acknowledged that she enjoyed the contact of our naked bodies as much as I did. She apologized that her bed was too small, and I countered that it would be excellent for cozying up close to each other, but she retorted jokingly that a bigger bed would be more fun, and allow for more patterns and games. Kinky... ! She did an extended back-stepping which I found thoroughly enjoyable. (Massage 8/10) This was followed by a breast massage, which was well-done but commercial. Turned over, kissing of my nipples, which was another commercial manoeuvre. Next, she switched to simulated riding, rubbing her pussy against my didi, and the lil' bro started to respond. Grabbed her boobs as I admired her beautiful face and lovely body, all the while thinking, this girl could surely price her service at $100 an hour and there'd still be a long queue of bros seeking her services. Surrendered soon enough, and she helped me clean up with a wet tissue.

She did not immediately dress up after that but continued to sit on my pelvic region as we chatted, while I roamed her southern region (4G roaming). She shared that she did not set strict roaming limits, and would go with the flow, based on her interaction with her customers, occasionally even doing a BBBJ if it seemed the apt thing to do. She added that she enjoys feeling pampered, and responds better to guys who show genuine concern. (Hint, hint.) Couldn't resist asking her about her low charges, and learnt that her prices were set by her boss (read OKT), who takes $20 from her earnings for every 60-min session. Hence, in order to boost his own earnings, the boss had conned her into charging $60 an hour. After receiving feedback from her customers that she could at least charge $100 an hour, she negotiated with the boss who relented to increase her price to $80 an hour after she threatened to return home immediately. She apologized that as she was not making much after expenses, she had to reply to SMSes promptly to ensure that she did not lose any customer. We continued to chat casually till it was time to shower, interrupted by the calls and SMSes from bros asking stupid questions like "$100 can have two FJs?"

Nuo Nuo is a gem in the vein of Min Min. In many ways, I found her similar to MM, whose service and company I enjoyed a great deal. Fans of MM could give her a try. Will RTM for sure.
This is amusing. People always complain OKT raise prices, and the girls give half fuck service, then here comes one where the OKT actually lowered prices and from your experience gives good service, and we have bros here asking her to raise prices. Classic example of Sinkie ownself pawn ownself.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, any MR on her?
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/

Thanks!
Old 16-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this girl, Nuo Nuo, from Wolf
... learnt that her prices were set by her boss (read OKT), who takes $20 from her earnings for every 60-min session.
Just boliao curious how the boss keep track? Handles the booking or video cam at the apartment?

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1